What's new

How to experience a H game

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there some best way to experience a H game, fapping ?, or just playing ?
to me when i lose , it is time to FAP ( just because the protagonist usually be female ) and how about you guys ?

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: How to experience a H game

Depends on the game really.

Some like SpaceEscape and most of the works from AzureZero and Kyrieru are more fun to play through first than fappable (and believe me, they are pretty fappable).

If it's fun, I beat it first (making sure to keep saves as applicable just in case there's no gallery), then go back for h content as necessary.

If it's passible, I fap when the content happens.

If it's dreadful I download the gallery or just don't even bother.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if the game can be played with one hand, both

/Thread

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's a problem in design for me, games are more fun with controls designed like a pad, but more fappable with one handed controls

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never actually fapped while playing a game, and I've played a lot of them. Make no mistake, I enjoy the eye candy, I just don't act on it while playing.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

uh... i dont know u playin this h-game like watchin AV...
well.. if me.. im just playin the content..
(seriously.. im dont fapping or do any kind of that...)
my priority is the story.. is good enough? at least not short.. but not too long..
cause if too long it will make borish..
then the gameplay come second... yes.. battle scene... i really like the way its effect the MC.. (like status effect... clothes... etc)
i dont know if u understand any of moonrune(or moonspeak XD)
but if u just want to fapping... im just say extract the RGSSAD then see the pic?
simple isnt?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

well for me it depends, what game i play,

if it's a good one with many cgs or animations (like robf) or a good bf
(batle fuck) game its mostly fapping all the time, i also lose on purpose to see some gor (because battle fuck games are all about sex):D

but if i play a ordinary h rpg or bad game i youst play through it
to get the cgs
(or wait for someone upload a completed save) and fap for the cg calery.

youst saing:)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Without a "no homo/homo" disclaimer, I'm left wondering why you're so adamant about sharing your fapping methods and so curious to know about how other men here fap. Am I alone in thinking it's a little strange when people talk about that kind of stuff on message and image boards even though at least 90-95% of the population are men and they claim to be straight?

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Without a "no homo/homo" disclaimer, I'm left wondering why you're so adamant about sharing your fapping methods and so curious to know about how other men here fap. Am I alone in thinking it's a little strange when people talk about that kind of stuff on message and image boards even though at least 90-95% of the population are men and they claim to be straight?
been wondering about that too but as long nobody posting pictures or videos from him fapping his dick (or other gay stuf) thad wuld be real gay:(

talking about how to play and enjoy h games is fine by me besides i think this is more of a trolling thread then serious one,:)

whitepaperx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's actually kind of relevant whether people prefer to fap during games. Like Azurezero said, it affects how complex the controls of a game can be. It's pretty tough to manage more inputs than 4 directions + 2/3 action buttons one-handed on most controller/keyboard setups. So this question has an impact on game design.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't get it.

It's not about fapping methods, it's about how you enjoy Hgames.

Do you prefer the gameplay and you plays through the game with little to no care about the H content? Or do you prefer "enjoying yourself" on the content instead?
It can be a mixed opinion obviously!

If the thread was "how do you fap? Right hand, left hand, both, feet, whatever?" yeah I will wondering too.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually I like an H-Game to have as many choices as possible, giving me some kind of say in the situation. It's why I enjoy SLGs and Bishop's games. I get to choose whatever I want and get off on that. It's too bad those games take a lot of effort.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A game that knows when to focus on the action and when to focus on the ero is the best kind of game. Usually, I want the ero to be episodic enough to get the best benefit out of it, but not be so divested from the gameplay/action/story that it's just a side-trip that happens for no reason.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This thread feels a bit Troll-y, but might still be interesting for Devs, so ill just give an honest answer:

For me it heavily depends on the gameplay. So there is 3 basic categories:

1. Nukige: Games where the H is constantly part of the gameplay. Games like Erotical Night and BF in general.
  2. Hentai Visual Novel Type:Games where H is used as an incentive or is presented to the player every now and again. The player has no direct control over when H is presented to him. About 70% of the RPG Maker games are in this category, as they award H when the player beats key points of the game. Most Hentai VNs are also in this category.
  3. GOR/ROR/Choose Type:Games where H is not constantly part of the gameplay but the player has the choice (sometimes it is dependant on player skill) to get H at any time he desires. Some Visual Novels also use this style by allowing the player to specifically choose H events.

So my personal behaviour with these is:

• Nukige: Heavily dependant on the gameplay. (complex) Real-time gameplay will generally discourage whacking the mole while nukige VNs for example encourage it.

Fapperino: A bunch of japanese nukige VNs
    No Fapperino: RJ138742

• Visual Novel Style: I almost always play through these without any interest in the H, but that is heavily depends on the story. I often bond with the characters in a way that collides with the rather mundane act of spanking the monkey.

Personal examples:
    No Fapperino: Familiar Coliseum, A bunch of japanese VNs, most RPGMaker games

• GOR/ROR: In GOR Type games, I will just play to beat the game, it might as well be a normal game. In ROR type games, it depends on how negative the effect upon the character is.

Personal examples:
    No Fapperino: Angel Girl type games
    Fapperino: Princess Sacrifice

OP
ngansex

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How about cross dressing while playing and fap when lose

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lore+Playing+Fapping

if you can enjoy those 3 at the same time then you are done.:rolleyes:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Man this thread really does bring up the whole no-homo thing doesn't it? I mean it's something that we have in common, but at the same time discussing it is one helluva taboo topic. It's usually something that comes up at night during a school trip, and even then it rarely goes beyond how often do you jack off per week.

It really depends on what game you are playing and how many times you have played the game already. Some games like Demon Girl is a fap feast - fap from the beginning till the end. Games that requires both of your hand to control are harder to fap along, but not impossible. Also, if I have already finished the game once, then on my subsequent playthroughs I am more likely to fap from the beginning.

However, there are certain games that are plain impossible to fap through. Games that requires precise controls, games that requires you to think a lot (e.g. strategy games), and games that have too much tear jerk content. In those games I save the fapping for later when I have unlocked the gallery.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I honestly think all eroge should have a straight up gallery. It's really not all that difficult to do.