What's new

Corruption of Champions CYOA

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Got bored and decided running something like this, adding in all the fluff and character's personal thinking that would normally not be present in the actual (awesome) game itself.

This is not the most interesting and original idea (calling myself on it before you do) that I've ever had, but I decided to do it anyway, simply on a whim because I've never actually done a CYOA before and wanted to find out how fun it could be to let the course of the story be determined simply by votes.

Show interest by voting, show disinterest by reporting this thread to nunu and adding a comment that I should be banned from ulmf forever.

How I'll handle voting:
Here's how I'll handle voting. In the event votes are tied, the vote will be settled via my method mentioned below. Since I don't expect many people to participate in this, when any particular item achieves 2/3 of the total amount of people who've voted in the last three adventure posts, then that vote automatically wins and I'll advance the adventure.

Everyone gets a chance to have their vote influence the story - One of the most frustrating things I found about being a voter in a CYOA is that my vote never really went anywhere and what I wanted to have happen never happened. With that being said, I don't think that people should be discouraged from posting their vote because they think they won't win. With that said, I'm going to encourage people to vote for their preferred option by including the possibility that their vote will still be selected even if no one supports them. And I'll be handling THAT using two different systems.

Influence Points: In the event a majority vote isn't selected, the chosen option can be decided using Influence points. Every voter starts with zero influence points, and in the unfortunate circumstance that your vote doesn't come through, then you gain one Influence for later use. At any time when voting, you may use the influence you've gathered to influence the outcome of a vote.

Using Influence: Whenever someone casts a normal vote, they include a default three influence towards that particular option which does not deduct from the influence that they possess. The amount of influence a vote has been given increases the chances of it being selected, until the points that it has goes over two-thirds of the total influence used for the current poll, at which point, that vote is selected.

Basically, you can use stored up influence to cause a vote you desire to instantly win, but this requires a lot of influence, especially when there are more voters (Not that you have to worry about that, since no one is going to vote in this :V)

Example of Influence in use
Option A: Two normal votes (6 Influence)
Option B: One Influenced vote (5 Influence)
Option C: No one likes option C

Three people were voting in this example. Two used normal votes, but one person stood alone. The first two didn't really care and just voted for Option A, but the last guy really wanted Option B to happen, so he included 2 of his reserved Influence points to try and get his vote to happen. When I come to calculate the votes, his vote will have a five in eleven chance of happening, rather than simply not happening at all.

Here's to hoping I'm not writing all of this for nothing.

Vote Options:

1. Silly Mode - Crazy, nonsensical, and possibly hilarious things may occur.
  • On
  • Off
2. Character's Name - What is this poor fool's name going to be?
  • Jack
  • Jane
  • Jerald
  • Lucy
  • Lucius
  • Bakina
  • Bakan
  • [Insert name here]
3. Gender - Will they have a penis or boobs?
  • Male
  • Female
4. Physical Build - A man with a girlie body? A girl with a tomboyish body?
(M/F)​
  • Lean/Slender
  • Average
  • Thick/Curvy
  • Girly/Tomboyish
5. Skin Complexion - Are you vanilla? Chocolate? A mixture?
  • Light
  • Olive
  • Dark
  • Ebony
6. Hair Color - What color of fabulous is their hair?
  • Blonde
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Red
  • Gray
  • White
  • Auburn
7. Gift - Everyone was born with a gift, what's theirs?
  • Strength
  • Toughness
  • Speed
  • Smarts
  • Libido
  • Touch
  • Big Cock/Breasts
  • Lots of Jizz/Fertile
  • (Female only) Big Clit - This is somehow a gift
  • (Female only) Wet Vagina
8. Previous Occupation - What were they doing before?
  • Alchemy
  • Fighting
  • Healing
  • Religion
  • Schooling
  • Slacking
  • Slutting
  • Smithing
  • Whoring - aka slutting while getting paid

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption of Champions CYOA (Interest Get)

1A, 2G (though F was tempting,) 3A (or B if F somehow wins!) 4C, 5B, 6C, 7B, 8B

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A On
H Jackie
B Boobs
C Curvy
D Chocolate
F White
D Smarts
D Religion

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

1. A Silly mode engage (why the hell not)
2. D I just like the name Lucy for some reason (No Bakan, he's already got a thread :p )
3. B No male (of course)
4. C I loves the curves
5. B Olive
6. C Black
7. C Speed let's us run the fuck away
8. H If it's like the one in the actual game we get extra defense. ;)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A On
F Bakina
B Boobs
C Curvy
D Chocolate - YESSSSSS!
FE Whitish Gray :3
A Strength
H Religion
*Yoinks Takesn Voting for Easy Access*

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Silly Mode is YES
Our name is STEVE (alternatively Bakina)
We are a MAN
A GIRLY MAN
We are EBONY
Our hair is BLACK
We are TUFF
We were a SLACKER

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, I'll probably handle all of your voting options as one individual vote, everyone else who didn't get their character will get two influence points right off the bat if the chosen character is of the same gender that they wanted, and four if the chosen character is of the opposite gender that they wanted.

This decision is subject to change following complaints.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Silly Mode
B Off
2. Character's Name
D. Lucy
3. Gender
B. Female
4. Physical Build
B. Average
5. Skin Complexion
A. Light
D. Red
D. Smarts (Mage Hacks AWAY!)
E. Schooling (MAGE BONUS!)
9. (Optional) First Action after whooping Zetaz's ass
Z. Load up minerve and give our-self 50 str, 100 toughness, 100 int, 100 speed and 100 fertility.

Last edited:

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1A
2D
3B
4B
5B
6C
7C
8E

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Silly Mode
On
2. Character's Name -
Annika
3. Gender -
Female
4. Physical Build
/F)
/Curvy

5. Skin Complexion - Chocolate
Ebony
White
Smarts
Libido
/Breasts
(Female only) Big Clit - This is somehow a gift
(Female only) Wet Vagina

Alchemy

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1. A
2. D
3. B
4. C
5. B Olive
6. F
7. G
8. H

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1A (silly on)
2B (jane)
3B (female)
4C (thick curvy)
5A (light skin)
6B (Brown)
7D (Smarts)
8A (alchemy)

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1 B (Silly Mode off, because I am fundamentally a very boring soul).
2 F
3 B (Because I'm also highly predictable)
4 B (ditto)
5 Really don't mind, N/A
6 Is ginger not an option? If not, B.
7 B (we can make up for any lack of smarts by just voting thoughtfully)
8 C (because that could definitely come in handy later).

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1A
2D
3B
4B
5A
6C
7G
8F

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1 A
2 D
3 B
4 B
5 B
6 D
7 B
8 D

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't CoC already a CYOA in itself?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wouldn't that make this...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote Winner (via the ): plmnko

(All other voters gain either 2 or 4 influence, depending on the afore mentioned rules, except for the vote winner.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

That time of year came round once more, and the corruption from the Dark Gate was getting ready to spread through the land. The very corruption that would cause famine, disease, and horrors beyond imagining. The only force that could halt the advance of the corruption would be to send a Champion through the rift to protect their lands. Each Champion knew that they would likely never return upon entering the rift, and who knew what would claim them on the other side? Yet, the happy little village that lay just in front of the rift could only be so happy thanks to the sacrifices made by the Champions themselves.

This much, everyone knew.

However, Lucy was a girl who didn't quite understand that concept while she was young. She was aware of the gate, but she never fully understood the dangers of it. She grew under the care of her parents, training to take over their trade as a smithy. It was there that she learned how to best fit armor in order to achieve maximum protection. But, she could learn no more than that, before her parents were approached, and told that their daughter was selected to be a Champion. Her parents cried, and she cried too, but only because they were. She still didn't understand the Dark Gate.

She was brought to a place not far from home where Champions were trained. Lucy got to know some of the others there, and become friends with them. The age variety among everyone was rather large, and that made it hard to socialize, but she managed. One thing she noticed was that the older kids did not socialize at all, and as the years went by, she began to understand. All of the friends she had made were vanishing one by one each year, into the rift. As she grew into a woman, Lucy would recall a boy she knew, and realized that it had been five years since he went into the Gate. The truly grim fact was that his parents had created a grave for him, accepting him as dead. Thinking of it, she shivered at the thought of a grave being made for her when she leaves. "Am I really doomed beyond that Gate?"
she wondered.

She grew into a fine looking woman, with rather large breasts. Some men would even taunt her about her curvy, sexually appealing body, that she should give her body to the various men before she threw her virginity into the Gate. Some women did just that, but Lucy didn't find the will to do such a thing within herself.

Eventually, all whom she knew had gone. All of her fellow companions had gone into the other realm in order to keep their happy little town safe. It filled Lucy with a dark sense of despair, as if they were all simply marching off to their needless doom. Then, when that time of the year came again... It was her turn...

She followed the elder of the village, the very same man who came and declared her to be their next champion. Lucy and the old man exchanged no words, as there was nothing to say. Material matters couldn't go through the rift, so Lucy simply walked in nothing but her bare flesh. As she approached the corrupted cave, and the portal within, the evil corruption that came forth seemed to caress her lewd form in a dark way, giving promises as to what will happen to her. Feeling such a sensation, Lucy felt not like a Champion, rather, a sacrificial whore. She stepped through the gate regardless, and sealed her fate. She knew she was never going to return...

The power magics of the Gate quickly overwhelm Lucy, and send her into a state of unconsciousness. When she next awakens, she finds herself laying on her back on the ground, and her heart throbbing with desire. This was the fate they truly suffered, all who passed through the gate. Was this what she was to do? Simply accept this and become a whore to whatever Hell had to offer? No, Lucy did not wish for such a depressing end. Instinctively she rolled, and got to her feet to gather herself. Fortunately she had just avoided being penetrated by an ugly imp, who was holding an empty vial. His throbbing red cock that did not match his shape, so huge on a creature so small, was large and erect, filling Lucy was a maddening desire to have that cock reach it's initial destination, deep inside her.

The Imp says, "I'm amazed you aren't already chasing down my cock, human. The last Champion was an eager whore for me by the time she woke up. This lust draft made sure of it."

Rage fueled Lucy. She knew the girl of whom he spoke. Cassandra, a kind, doting girl, raped by this ugly little vermin! She leaped at the imp, it's expression of smug turning into horror as she landed on him and pummeled him mercilessly, before holding him up by his cock and punting him away.

The Imp says, "FOOL! You could have had pleasure unending...but should we ever cross paths again you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!"

Lucy replies, "It is you who will regret! Regret humiliating all of my close friends! Zetaz, you and your master will face my wrath!" Lucy shouted as the imp quickly fled.

Lucy found a camp made by the last Champion, and found a handy spare set of clothes to wear. She slipped the plain brown cloth over her olive toned skin, and let her pure white hair flourish in the wind. With her curvy body and large breasts, she may possess a lewd body, but the last thing she'd become is a whore for some disgusting imp!

... And maybe she could start by taking care of how wet she still was from that lust draft she was force fed!

Lucy sighed, "I said all of that, but I have no weapons and I don't know what to do or where to go..." she said aloud, wondering what she should do. There was a nearby forest, and a vast plain that could lead anywhere. It was getting dark too. If she did any venturing forth, she'd have to come right back to the relative safety of her camp.

Voting Options

• Wander the realm
  • Explore the nearby Forest
  • Masturbate
  • Sleep

Lucy's Stats
Core Stats
Strength: 16
Toughness: 16
Speed: 16
Intelligence: 17
Libido: 15
Sensitivity: 15
Corruption: 2

Combat Stats
HP: 95
Lust: 41
Fatigue: 0

Advancement
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

Influence
Tassadar: 4
the_taken: 2
Mind Flayer: 2
Diagasvesle: 2
GargantuaBlarg: 4
Zephyrion: 2
Genius700: 2
TentanariX: 2
plmnko: 0
sturm: 2
Shadow: 2
AngelEater: 2
firebane: 2

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Corruption of Champions CYOA

C&D I find that at times I do think best after I clear my hormones and get some sleep.