Reputation score
After starting this shit:

And now is:

My heart can't take it anymore...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Is this the end?

With all these controversial events that's been going down this month, I don't think many people care about this one right now, or are worried about it.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This kind of thing has been done over and over. Several sites have been shut down only for half a dozen to sprout back up. Mangafox, for example, has several manga it can no longer allow you to read BUT there are several sites which have those manga anyway. Mangahere stopped being able to do the big three (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) but, again, you can find those ones in all kinds of places.

And about sadpanda... well... several manga have been taken down but there is still plenty out there. If you are quick, you can even grab the manga the day it is released before it is taken down. The majority opinion is, at least I think, that this is just one of the many storms we have to weather.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh no! sukebei.nyaa.se is down.

I couldn't connect to that site anymore.

It's all over...

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nyaa(sukebei included) and Horrible subs are both down due to a ddos attack, from what I read they are claiming the attacks are coming from crunchy roll and funimation employees(note others are saying it's Japan's government). Anime-sharing and a few other sites also seem to be down.

It is annoying because nyaa was one of the best places to get Japanese torrents.

Edit: Nyaa and HS are back up and have upgraded servers. I hope it was worth the money they wasted paying for those DDoS attacks :/

Last edited: