What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I remember there was a thread about this game in here.

But now I can't find it.
I don't think it is loli, but anyone has a full save for it?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Request: multiple from dlsite

point me to where i can find these and all your sins will be forgiven

Runesavaan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a reliable source to Dog Match (RJ137399.zip)? Or any of that circle's other dog works?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Request: multiple from dlsite

I second this, been looking for vol. 2 of BHM's set for a while now

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't find this one anywhere, no matter torrent or direct download, only found fake link :(
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ137068.html

unitydragon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for games were you play the monster like ork strike. If any one can post or pm me a link that would be great.

fulgera

Reputation score

anywhere where vanja's-world: futa spell, can or will be found?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lets see.. i'm trying to find this game but can't remember its name.

its a RPG and you're a male in a school and there is a vote to become school president and you try to help your friend win it but she's pretty awful in the beginning. there is also a short girl who is older then both you and your friend.... the games in english and its a RPG visual novel.

Found it.

Last edited:

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links for Alan Smithee's "H of the Dead" (all 3). All the links of hentai4daily are down since they're so old.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links for Alan Smithee's "H of the Dead" (all 3). All the links of hentai4daily are down since they're so old.

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone Please tell me that he has or knows about working Links for Loomer's BF Sets? I search for this since days now and i can´t find working links anymore, has really no one ever reuploaded them again? All what i found are dead Links from Sendspace and Mediafire...

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking for

It came out about a week ago, and I remember playing the demo quite a while ago.

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any stealth like games where you play as a character doing whatever, but if caught you are captured and raped in a dungeon (or basement or whatever)? The only one I can think of is Sneak in Destroy.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am trying to find a rpg game but I can't remember the name or the RJ number
but what I do know is it's like To H but it is set in the country and you can plant some seeds then sell them.

thanks for any help

betero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi , im looking for a link of the last version of "The Curse of Cracklevania" if anyone has it it would be appreciated

nsc

Reputation score

Would anyone happen to know the game this video came from?

I would post the link for the actual video, but the 15 posts limit is preventing me from it -_-

Attachments

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hi hello just want ask anyone would tell me a list of rpg games with exposure on it ex naked order , RJ138052

more like story how corrupts herself to expose in public slowly. hope someone will reply on this :(

hello12334

Reputation score

been looking for this one for a while now.... its from deep rising
RJ142662

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ142662.html
any1 has it?

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been trying to find this one game I played a while back but I can't think of the name. Game went something like: You controlled a blonde haired girl with an overly large bust, it looked like an rpg maker game but it has no rpg elements. You go around to different places and usually hit a minigame that requires you to avoid other characters, if you don't they usually rape you. The rape scenes usually had an animation but it was minimal animation.

Scenes I can remember:
She gives the king at the start a handjob? or blow, either way it's optional, if you don't talk to him you miss the scene

When you leave town you hit a minigame where you have to avoid this stalker like dude in a maze, if he catches you it's sex time

You eventually find a thief who wants a man or something, you go to town and can talk to either this boy or black dude, if you talk to the black dude and bring him back it's a game over, whereas if you bring the boy you can continue and he screws the thief woman

Near the end you get drugged or i dunno and end up in a really open area, if you find a cat you can pet it and get a cg, but what is really happening is that the main character is screwing two dudes

The art style was very bad but I liked it for some reason, most of the male characters were very ugly.