What's new

ADV [dieselmine] Violated Hero - I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World 犯され勇者~凛々しく世界を救うハズだったボク…~ (RJ087643, RE087643)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Servus,

here's a game supposedly inspired by Monster Girl Quest, or rather it's commercial success.
You play a battle-mage Hero called Seed (no, really!), that is on a Quest to defeat the evil Dragoness, which rules over the Monsters, so let's just call her the Monster Lord.
The game features turn-based battles, giving you the option to either attack via your sword, a special sword attack or via magic. Or you can use one of your healing potions. Unfortunately, you will get acquainted with the battle system rather sooner than later, since the game consists quite a bit of grinding.
So, how about the fun part? There are GOR scenes. They are repetitive but the CG are alright in my opinion. Also there are three possible endings.

Depending on whether:
1. You defeat the Dragoness alone
2. Lose against her
3. Defeat the Witch, Thief and to other Monster Girls on the first level and then team up with that Warrior chick.

dlsite:

Download:

Dargoth, over at "the other forum", has finished making a translation patch, just download it, unpack into the game directory and execute the .bat file:

100% save:

And I can't believe I bought the damn thing :mad:

Anywho, have fun!

EDIT: I just reupped the game, it's in .rar format now and uncompressing should work with Japanese Unicode enabled.
EDIT 2: I just noticed that this is apparently a repost and am currently awaiting the almighty admin's wrath...

Last edited by a moderator:

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero - I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World

I can't play since the file names became like this ”Æ‚³‚ê—EŽÒ￾`™z￾X‚µ‚*￾¢ŠE‚ð‹~‚¤ƒnƒY‚¾‚Á‚½ƒ{ƒN￾E￾E￾E￾` do anybody know how to fix this?

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

You will probably have to play using Japanese Regional Settings (Japanese Unicode).

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cheers Obsidious, after I heard that the English patch has been released I wanted to take a look at it... But I'd rather have another MGQ tbh :p
It seems you are upset because you bought it? Didn't you check the game before your purchase? ;)

I can't play since the file names became like this ”Æ‚³‚ê—EŽÒ￾`™z￾X‚µ‚*￾¢ŠE‚ð‹~‚¤ƒnƒY‚¾‚Á‚½ƒ{ƒN￾E￾E￾E￾` do anybody know how to fix this?
You may also try to use Applocale, you can easily find it on a microsoft page.

Reactions: Roy

raitei000

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem and it is on Jap Unicode.
It is also downloaded with the J.unicode activated

Edit: applocale doesn't work either :( Dang

Last edited:
OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

That's kind of weird. Maybe something happened during the repacking. I'll try again and update the link.
Or could somebody confirm that it works in the meantime?

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it comes up as corrupted when i try to unpack it with winrar

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

Yeah, I probably messed up. I'm reupping right now, should be done in about 40min. Again, sorry about that.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone tried using applocale on 7zip, and then using 7zip to extract?

It looks like the folder's and file names are the ones that screwed up during the unpacking. I don't have applocale and trying to figure out how to install it in Win7. >_<

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

As either the 7zip format seems to cause some problems, or I did something wrong the first time around, I just finished reupping the game in .rar format.
Unzipping it with Japanese Unicode enabled works for me, but I have no experience with Applocale. Let me know if the problem persists!

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The problem could be that people are unzipping them without Applocale or being in Japanese unicode, so their unpacking garbage filenames which Windows can't run, or the game won't recognize its game directories.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... that was short game... I just beat the whole thing and got 100% in under 3 hours.

The art is great. Monster girl lovers rejoice. But its too short and annoyingly grindy (unless you cheat, its literally impossible to beat the game on your first dozen or so attempts).

Do NOT play this for the story or characters though. You're never really given a reason for the whole thing other than 'the final boss is evil' and all the human/angel characters come across as dicks (no pun intended).

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It works, Obsidious. Thanks.

I guess the first one was archived while Japanese unicode wasn't on or something.

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

That's what I figured as well. Guess shit happens, glad it's ok now.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Sweet game, thanks for sharing.

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well even you though you regret buying the game, at least you supported the author. And thx for sharing everything, it save a lot of time lurking everywhere :).

monkey11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I go to install the english patch there's an error that pops up which just has the .exe for the game as a bunch of ??????????'s. I unpacked the game itself and the patch with AppLocale and the game itself runs fine. I've tried running kikirki.exe and the batch file through AppLocale and nothing is working...

EDIT: Nvm. Running the batch file once will replace/rename/corrupt the data/xp3 file. Reextracted and ran the batch file under AppLocale and it's all good. Thanks OP for all the uploads!

Last edited:

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how I run the batch in applocale because it doesn't give me the choice to do so

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

Can someone tell me how I run the batch in applocale because it doesn't give me the choice to do so
As noone seems to have answered yet, you should try to PM the guys that have mentioned using Applocale in this or any other thread. I personally have no experience using it, but there are some good tutorials for it, google them. Also there are registry files out there that will enable you to open files with Applocale via right-click.
Or you could just enable Japanese Unicode, I personally find that by far more convenient...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just enabled Japanese Unicode. Way simpler.