What's new

VN/TEXT [BBBen] Let Me Out (0.6.1)

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let Me Out is a unique game in which you type the actual words of a conversation between a beautiful, under-dressed princess in a dungeon and the ugly orc guarding her! Will you be able to talk her way out of danger, or will you get her into even more... trouble?

The latest public build is v0.6.1: ,
Patrons only builds can be found here:

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Let Me Out (0.3.1)

Oh, looks really interesting

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking good so far, BBBen, I vaguely remember playing let me in, and its good to see more from you.

I've only managed to get the Mother ending and Fealty incomplete ending so far, as I've yet to find any special conversation lines that lead to others. I've also had problems finding enough lines to counter the trust loss the queen causes, or lines to negate that while she's there, so i can't even run away at the end of the game yet.

I've figured out just enough commands to max out trust and lust at the start of the game, but one of those is the response to a question he always asks, so the queen always nixes that when she shows up, even if i wait.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Endings I have found:
- convince Lug that the queen is a witch - there are three witchcraft clues you can get, but it seems two are enough. I believe you also need Trust and Lust at 10+
- get bewitched by the queen - be sure to say "no" the second time she vists you. I think you also need Lust and Trust at below 10
- become the queen's sex slave - be sure to say "no" the second time she vists you. I think you also need Lust 10+ and Trust below 10
- become queen of the orcs - I believe you need both Trust 10+ and Lust 10+, but don't convince Lug that the queen is a witch

Some things that increase Trust (speaking from memory, so might not be completely accurate):
Tell him your real name (at the start of the game)
Who are you (first time only, after that costs you trust)
You can trust me (+2 Trust the first time, -1 Trust every time after that, so don't be greedy)
nice scars
nice club
you are strong
you are nice
you are a good guard
returning the key (if you manage to get it)
I think there was more I don't remember right now.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I imagine in time all the trust and lust lines will be shared among the community. :) There are more than enough, although I'll add more with new versions. Thanks for playing!

EDIT: My response was to Azrail26232 just slightly before I saw the response from moonblack. :)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To share my lines:
Trust:
Give your name, a fake works too
You are a good guard/orc
You are strong
you are smart
tell me about you
what is your favorite food
i love sugar cakes (+2)

Lust:
Am i pretty
You are pretty (the prettiest orc)
want to see my breasts
want to see my pussy
want to touch my breasts
want to touch my pussy
can we kiss
i am horny
want to see me naked

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking good so far, BBBen, I vaguely remember playing let me in, and its good to see more from you.

I've only managed to get the Mother ending and Fealty incomplete ending so far, as I've yet to find any special conversation lines that lead to others. I've also had problems finding enough lines to counter the trust loss the queen causes, or lines to negate that while she's there, so i can't even run away at the end of the game yet.

I've figured out just enough commands to max out trust and lust at the start of the game, but one of those is the response to a question he always asks, so the queen always nixes that when she shows up, even if i wait.
What's that Mother ending? And how do you get it?

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice game. Ver 0.1 was hella frustrating.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's that Mother ending? And how do you get it?
you may already have it. just play to the end with low lust, and don't pledge fealty.
The queen will announce her plans to seduce your father, the king, and tell you to call her mother. And then she will rape you.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the secret ending is the one I must be missing; I have escaping early with Lug (Future... something. I forget), and getting to turn 100 with fails on both checks, successes on both checks, succeed on lust, fail on trust, and fail on lust, succeed on trust.

I'm guessing the secret ending perhaps has something to do with the reason Lug has no memories. If you ask where he's from and how old he is you learn he can't remember much of the past. He's also nicer than the other orcs, and enjoys cooking... perhaps he is under a spell?

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My list so far:

-1 Trust
My name is [something different than you said before]
[lust/trust check failed]
I am an orc

+1 Trust
I like your scars
I like your club
Who are you
Tell me about you
Where are you from
You are nice
You are smart
You are strong
You are a good guard/orc
What is your favorite food

+2 Trust
I love sugar cakes
You can trust me
I am honest

+1 Twyla lie
I am the queen

+1 Lust
I am hot
I am horny
You are pretty/handsome
You have a big dick
(4T) Do you like my legs
(4T) Want to see my breasts
(5T) Do you want to kiss
(6T) Want to touch my breasts
(6T) Want to touch my nipples
(7T) Want to touch my pussy
(8L) Want to see me naked

+2 Lust
(4T) Want to see my pussy
(10T&10L) Can I touch your dick

+3 Lust
(10T&10L) I want to suck your dick

+1 Witchcraft clue
Queen used magic
(to queen) can you use magic
(to queen, where is the army) Lurkwood

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I really enjoyed the first game and I'm liking this one too. But it feels really bare bones right now, I feel like there should be a lot more things you can do to/with the orc earlier, and I also feel like it's a bit restricted that you as the character can only say things, so there's no option to try and poke around the cell or anything.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More options would be nice, but as is is a pretty good sequel. Anyone tried the Patreon version?

Reputation score

Enjoyed Let Me In, this is also good. Only problem I have so far is a dialogue tree.

More specifically, if you lie to Lug (tell him your name is two different things, for example), then tell the queen your father's army is in Lurkwood, Lug will then ask where your father's army really is. And I have no idea what answer is acceptable.

That aside, a fun game, keep up the good work.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Conversation tree for the queen seems a bit limited at this point but game looks good anyway.

Really want to know what she did to the Orc king!

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OOOOOOK, got it, thanks everyone for all your clues, think i have it figured out. probably know the secret ending, but imma let someone test my hypothesis

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Enjoyed Let Me In, this is also good. Only problem I have so far is a dialogue tree.

More specifically, if you lie to Lug (tell him your name is two different things, for example), then tell the queen your father's army is in Lurkwood, Lug will then ask where your father's army really is. And I have no idea what answer is acceptable.

That aside, a fun game, keep up the good work.
Thanks! Glad you're liking it so far, I hope to improve it. As for that question you're wondering about, he just asks if you were telling the truth, so he just wants a yes or no answer. :) I think the question may come out a little screwy in the current version, I'll check whether that needs fixing.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've just released a new public version! Here are some links.
The latest public build is v0.6.1: ,
Patrons only builds can be found here:

Features of this version:
  • 13 endings (so far).
    One quick note - I think some people think that the "placeholder" endings count toward this total. They don't - there's 13 full endings with text and images.
  • The princess can flash the orc four different body parts.
  • She can strip and stay naked. All Twyla's sex acts can be done dressed or naked.
  • The princess can give the guard a kiss, a handjob, a blowjob and a titfuck.
  • The queen can jerk off the guard and finger the princess briefly.
  • The guard can feel up Twyla's tits (twice), as well as her ass and pussy.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nice! What endings have people found so far?

Not counting placeholders, I've found:

That episode of the Simpsons when 3D Homer entered the real world
Princess Slimer
Text Adventure
Lifetime of Obscene Delights
Queen Twyla Tongue Twister
Touchy Seelie
Princess of the Amazons
Vel fell down and broke her crown
Future Forward
I Want to Gag on it
I Love My Queen

So I guess I'm missing two? There seem to be a lot of hints that Lug is under a curse, but I can't figure out how to break it.
(Asking how old are you, where are you from, were you born an orc, how do you break curses, can a kiss break a curse, and so on.)

Last edited: