What's new

ACT Abandoned [hentairobotfromthefuture] Hero and Monster

Reputation score
I'd like to announce a simple little game I've been working on.

Genre: Action platformer.
Genre: Male protagonist, monsters, reverse-rape.

Concept: A young hero fights his way through hordes of monsters that want to suck his HP out. Through his dick. Because it's an H-game. His goal is to obtain the ring of infinite HP, because reasons.

Game currently has 9 enemies, 1 stage hazard trap, and 3 helpers. Each enemy has a normal H animation, another H animation if you have the ring, and another H animation if you're KO'd. Furthermore, each of those animations has a variation if you put on/take off the ring mid-animation. Helpers have one H animation + variation. Finally, instead of a boring white status bar showing how close the Hero is to, uh, finishing, each enemy has an animation of it stimulating the meter. If you're wondering why this is taking so long for me to finish, all that extra stuff is why.

Also there are 10 game over CGs.

The game will have three stages, gallery, blah blah blah.

Notes: This is my first game and I'm making it for fun. I'm well aware that it's a niche genre. It'll go up on itch.io when it's finished, and maybe dlsite if I can satisfy their insane censorship requirements.

Early access green light leaked pirated no-CD cracked ULMF-only demo:
Password for the zip file is ulmf.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Hero and Monster

Is there a demo/info page?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to hear it, can't have enough ACTs to be honest.

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know right? I'm making this because I'm tired of waiting for someone else to make it.
Best of luck to ya.

There are 3 major challenges with ACT games:
1) much harder to implement than text+CG
2) the desire to play H-games with 1 hand
3) lack of a big gathering place/community for ACT H-games

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do we have here... a malexmonster-bestiality! Now that's something you seldom sees, in H-Act games especially! :)

Can't wait for a demo! :D

Oh and, is the hero supposed to be a trap? Cuz he's not a shota right? and yet his sprite there are cute and kinda feminine. :p

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best of luck to ya.

There are 3 major challenges with ACT games:
1) much harder to implement than text+CG
2) the desire to play H-games with 1 hand
3) lack of a big gathering place/community for ACT H-games
The benefit of Act games, especially foreign ones is that there is no language barrier to fully enjoy the game, every real gamer in the world has played a platformer at some point, it's universally understood. While it is much harder to implement sprites instead of text and CG, it is also possible to convey your artistry in a completely active visual element as opposed to text which may be difficult to understand.

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

What do we have here... a malexmonster-bestiality! Now that's something you seldom sees, in H-Act games especially! :)

Can't wait for a demo! :D

Oh and, is the hero supposed to be a trap? Cuz he's not a shota right? and yet his sprite there are cute and kinda feminine. :p
Not a shota, not a trap. Just not a super-masculine muscle-bound hero.

Honestly, I originally wanted a sprite that I could easily modify to make a second playable character (futa), however out of respect for Kronさン and the amazing game he's putting together, I decided not to go that route.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is that a poop emoji

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a shota, not a trap. Just not a super-masculine muscle-bound hero.

Honestly, I originally wanted a sprite that I could easily modify to make a second playable character (futa), however out of respect for Kronさン and the amazing game he's putting together, I decided not to go that route.
Ah, i see i see, his sprite is still kinda cute tho. :D

And, who's Kronさン?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not the game for me, but a really good change of pace in a genre dominated by female victims. I'm sure some will appreciate it.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...please make/finish this game.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good luck in your efforts here. Just as a forewarning however, H games featuring male protagonists typically don't do anywhere near as well as those featuring females. I am not denying there are those with an interest in titles like these, but if the numbers are anything to go by, they are far, far in the minority.

Just a general heads up, in case you were interested.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good luck in your efforts here. Just as a forewarning however, H games featuring male protagonists typically don't do anywhere near as well as those featuring females. I am not denying there are those with an interest in titles like these, but if the numbers are anything to go by, they are far, far in the minority.

games where the maker has a real interest in the content kink wise does better than otherwise though, maybe his passion will shine through. im fond of female protag myself. but this might be cute enough to pass...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does hentairobotfromthefuture even plan to commercialize this? :confused:

If the primary motivation is to make a game you're passionned with, not to make money, then masses opinion and minority audiences shouldn't really be a hurdle.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think Zell23 and Torotoro Resistance would disagree with you.