What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストキャッスル・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Castle Gunsweeper (RE202419, RJ202419)

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another entry in the Gun Sweeper series, this time taking place in a castle. With the demo and more screenshots out, might as well give a more refined intro.

You play as Yuki, another ghost/undead exterminator similar to the previous heroines in the earlier titles. Catch is, she is far more timid than the previous protagonists. She is accompanied by Shikoru, who i think is the son of the man who runs GEC, the company that Yuki works for. He's in charge of synthesizing and buying/selling items from Yuki and of course he's also a massive pervert.

Utilizing Yuki's cowardly nature as a gameplay mechanic, whenever she is attacked in combat or comes across a spooky instance/accident on the map, her fear bar will increase. When it reaches 100, she will faint. If she faints during combat, she will be raped although you will be compensated with semen for item synthesis. in both combat and outside of combat, you will have a prompt asking if Shiroku should rape Yuki. Doing so will get you more semen of course.

Like every other Sweeper game, ammunition is limited so far it can only be replenished by either finding bullets or buying bullets and synthesizing them with semen to make them usable. Reloading does not consume a turn and can be done at any time. Yuki also has a TP bar with beginner skills such as Pray, which deals damage and has a chance for instant kill and some INT boost skill. Incontinence/desperation is also a mechanic but so far it doesn't seem to do much aside from cosmetic purposes to the character display.

I want to say that despite the game being MV, it runs really well and goes to show how much time they probably invested in getting it to be optimized compared to a whole lot of other MV games which can shit on your memory.

Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [T-ENTA-P] Castle-Gun Sweeper(Title to be changed)

I saw this and instantly thought:

"Stop! Don't open that door!"

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw this and instantly thought:

"Stop! Don't open that door!"
Ugh, I don't like RPGMaker MV. Without a Desktop PC with a decent CPU, the damn thing lags like it's nobody's business. My poor laptop can't take that kind of pressure.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh, I don't like RPGMaker MV. Without a Desktop PC with a decent CPU, the damn thing lags like it's nobody's business. My poor laptop can't take that kind of pressure.
indeed

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The title is actually Ghost Castle Gun Sweeper :v

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you think of it?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you think of it?
Dont trust that old rich bastard ! Look at his face God of Pervert !ofcourse he make lots of trap on castle to bang cry baby girl ! cant say much no demo.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck YES ! I absolutely ADORE the last game in the serie; not super fond of the MC for now though...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why did they have to permanently switch to MV!?!?!?!?
Noooooooooooo!

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Minor blog update showing the MC's standing sprite as well as a sprite of her semi nude and fainted (probably ties with the fainting mechanics in the game and how she's easily terrified/a crybaby)

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well hopefully the author won't make the male side kick (if she has any) as obnoxious and irredeemable as the one in the zombie sweeper game.

LemuresXL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh glad it's going to MV. Like that one so much better... Also glad he's doing another Gun Sweeper. I'm in.

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well hopefully the author won't make the male side kick (if she has any) as obnoxious and irredeemable as the one in the zombie sweeper game.
Well for starters, the male sidekick is definitely better in terms of physical health compared to that guy, but i kind of like how they're going for a more normal looking guy.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well for starters, the male sidekick is definitely better in terms of physical health compared to that guy, but i kind of like how they're going for a more normal looking guy.
No kidding... that guy is just off the charts in terms of the ugliness scale.

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been a while since I last updated this thread but the Circle just posted another update with some pics of gameplay (quite reminiscent of the previous Gunsweeper games). Also there is a fear meter but as to whether or not there will be different effects dependent on the meter, I cannot say because I can't read Japanese. Looking at the comments though, it does look like either a trial or the game itself will be coming out in May, please correct me if I'm wrong.

:p

Edit: I should probably mention that the game will feature only the protagonist as playable since the scientist dude does not seem to be participating directly in combat.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I loved the female nurse encounter in the last game, hope there is a couple more this time around that H-Attack the male team member!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MC girl has no tits, no buy.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^