What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tags: Fantasy, NTR, Breast milk, Lewdness, Bloating, Belly/Pregnant Woman

Another RPG by the same circle as Confusion World and some others. I always like their games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの

Won't be a main focus? Really?

As far as I know, all of Niimi's games with NTR are overly obvious and concentrated, as long as you know how the system works.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, all of Niimi's games with NTR are overly obvious and concentrated, as long as you know how the system works.
Now that I've tried the trial, I think you might be right. A lot of the dialog choices lead to the other guys gaining love points with the girls.

But I mean, I never actually found the NTR stuff in Confusion World. Most of their other games are female protagonist so I guess those have more NTR.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah, only ten minutes into confusion world there is already a fatso hitting on your supposed girlfriend

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I've tried the trial, I think you might be right. A lot of the dialog choices lead to the other guys gaining love points with the girls.

But I mean, I never actually found the NTR stuff in Confusion World. Most of their other games are female protagonist so I guess those have more NTR.
That's what I'm talking about.

If you don't know how to raise NTR point of all the three girls, you probably won't get any NTR scene in your first playthrough...

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's what I'm talking about.

If you don't know how to raise NTR point of all the three girls, you probably won't get any NTR scene in your first playthrough...
Superior Stone was easy to find out how to lose affection. Big problem I found with it was that you needed to grind your affection low instead of gradually losing affection during gameplay.
That way the NTR felt forced by the player and not a choice by the characters in the game.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems like the majority of the scenes in the demo are for the green hair girl. I tried raising/lowering her love level and running around all over the massive town with and without her but I couldn't spark any NTR leading up events/points like in Confusion world. I'm guessing for the full version, doing the main story first is how you get the ball rolling. In other news, it's still pretty easy to raise affection and get love scenes with the girls with little need to worry about NTR.

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the majority of the scenes in the demo are for the green hair girl. I tried raising/lowering her love level and running around all over the massive town with and without her but I couldn't spark any NTR leading up events/points like in Confusion world. I'm guessing for the full version, doing the main story first is how you get the ball rolling. In other news, it's still pretty easy to raise affection and get love scenes with the girls with little need to worry about NTR.
The only ntr scene in the demo is with the green haired girl. I triggered it with the mc and her being lovers with high affection and already having sex.
There are 3 events that lead to it, first you must trigger a scene in the room with no enemies in the dungeon(not the rest area, the other one), there should be a black circle that you can interact in the center to activate the event. After that you should have a new scene when choosing to sleep in the rest area(you may have to sleep multiple times in order to activate).
The second event happens when Fio(green haired girl) isn't found in the house during daytime. Go to the guild and choose the second option, I belive this event repeats in order to get and affection boost towards the ntr guys.
The third event happens after the ntr guys affection is high, if Fio is missing during the night, you go to the Inn and you trigger the h-scene.

Also, near the brothel there is a house that you can only enter at night, in here you can buy affection and lust boost items, you can sell panties and if you bring one of each girl(5 in total) to the guy on the right you unlock the affection/sex stat viewer of all girls.
You can trigger more ntr events in the rest area but they don't have scenes and are not complete. If the girl gets pregnant by one of the ntr guys she goes missing for some days and gets back after giving birth

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the H scenes in the demo? Just high enough love points or is there something else?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, Didn't know this thread was about the guy who made confusion world. Lucky that I opened this thread at random.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

I editted the topic title to hopefully draw more interest from people. I didn't translate the game's title because I'm not really sure what it means.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any news? i thought release as some where between 15-20 for this

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any news? i thought release as some where between 15-20 for this
From the blog page:

町が広くわかりにくくて申し訳ございません

OPを一部改良し簡単な町案内を追加し
アイテムの移動も改良し 武器屋等の施設前やヒロイン達の家の前に移動できるようにした
体験版1.01bに変更させていただきます。

作業状況ですが……遅れに遅れていますごめんなさい

未だ左腕が一部痺れたままで…体はポンコツ状態です(汗)
更に身内が物損事故して 壊れた車の事でとばっちりを受けたり色々不幸が続いております(泣)

New demo version incorporating quite a few improvements which I won't bother to translate.

Looks like health reasons behind the delay plus emotional turmoil thanks to family accident and a destroyed car. So blame the creator's bad fortune for not seeing the game released sooner.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game has been released

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man, oh man, it's finally out...

Another pure NTR goodness, after delayed for months, it's finally out!!!

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Considering NTRPG 3 is delayed to hell, this will be a nice filler.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just hoping for a dl link XD or torrent. whatever works.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, anyone got a link already?

The games seems selling quite well, so I'd actually expect the link would came a bit faster.

-edit-

It's now out at Nyaa!!

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright thanks teaz.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anime-sharing has some links too but afaik not for long cuz bots are quick in deleating them. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.