What's new

ACT [ YUUEI STUDIO ] [ 遊泳スタジオ ] SUPER YAEKO EROTIC ACTION / ACT SUPERヤエコエロアクション RE114090 RJ114090

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DLsite page

from dlsite english

A refreshing hack 'n' slash high speed ero action game starring, what else, a high school girl with a katana!

Yaeko lives with her mother. But her mother has fallen ill.
If Yaeko can make it to the faraway mountains she might be able to bring home a cure.
The path to victory is teeming with dangerous creatures.
But the cure is everything.

Enjoy five stages across five perilous landscapes.
Unleash a combo barrage of wave, shock, teleporttack and other strikes of destruction
against 30 enemy types, with a boss lurking at each leg of the journey.

The ending of the game will reflect the items you use, with many bonus movies to discover.

Compatible with joypad.

* YUUEI STUDIO 3rd Anniversary Sale *
Nearly 25% off for one month. Get it now!

Voice provided by Rua Shindou.
size 600 MB

Genre: ACT

Download V. 1.01 Bugfix

Last edited by a moderator:

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ACT SUPERヤエコエロアクション

this game is so frustrating that i prefer it as hard as castlevania kind and not the i cant see shit ahead and ive to try my luck at landing somewhere safe

and is there even a save function?? unlock cheats would be nice too since i played halfway and went back but it didnt save

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy crap is this game frustrating. when that octopus grabs you, is it an auto game over? I've pressed every key on my keyboard and i can't get free. that combined with the music makes me wonder if the maker just wanted to troll people, lol.
But yeah, good link, thanks for the dl...i think.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

holy crap is this game frustrating. when that octopus grabs you, is it an auto game over? I've pressed every key on my keyboard and i can't get free. that combined with the music makes me wonder if the maker just wanted to troll people, lol.
But yeah, good link, thanks for the dl...i think.
mash everything + directions, to get free.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only by mashing Z can you get out of the holds but now my entire left hand is exhausted from it....

*Edit* Post negated by newly revealed fact

There appears to be a paltry 12 rape animations and the first 5 aren't any good......

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Invincibility frame doesn't mean a thing >_>

Also, anyone got a save file or etc? :D

I really hate the stage with that green-moss like things... how do I destroy the block that's directly under me?

Edit: Finished the stage 1 at least... through much cursing and etc etc etc...

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could I get an alternate link? Limit reached on other one.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you all realize that you can fly starting on stage 2 I hope ^^. (double tap jump)

down slash in midair to break blocks below you.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i feel stupid since i was midway on stage 2 to notice if you press Jump twice you auto use the flying broom of the first boss and you can fly

ok same as me who feels a bit silly once noticing this?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ummm, Judael? This might be a stupid question but why are your links always with the "hXXp"? You can just copy the address and not doing the work of editing the "http" to the other thing. Anyway thanks for the link.

W

Wolf624

Ummm, Judael? This might be a stupid question but why are your links always with the "hXXp"? You can just copy the address and not doing the work of editing the "http" to the other thing. Anyway thanks for the link.
To have the links last longer.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn i can't download it from that link, can anyone upload it somewhere else?

Edit: Ignore that i have got it now

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How does it do that? Especially in the case of dlsite?

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

k i gave up on stage 4 where u have to keep rushing to the top while the map gets filled with water from bottom and hafing to face endless humanoid monsters with flying squids and plants and goblins with fists *rage*

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Once you have teleport + beam attack everything becomes a cakewalk.

Each beam attack do around 2 slash damage, and every enemy gives you 4 ammo. Most enemies you can kill in 2-3 beam shot, maybe add a slash to finish off. Once you stock up 100+ ammo just go crazy with it.

for serious teleporting, hold onto X and use arrow keys to continously teleport. Once you're level with an annoying midair enemy just rapid beam shot it. You can spam beamshot and stay hovering that way.

I pretty never touched the broom once I got tele + beam.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how the save works in this game? I was at the last boss for stage two but I had to exit out of the game for a bit, but when I came back to it I looked under saves and It shows 1, load up the file and now I'm back to stage one again?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Any chance of uploading the game to 4shared?I can't download the file from Google Drive.It says something about the file being downloaded too much,but i can't wait 'till tommorow!Thanks in advance!

W

Wolf624

Any chance of uploading the game to 4shared?I can't download the file from Google Drive.It says something about the file being downloaded too much,but i can't wait 'till tommorow!Thanks in advance!
Zero, considering how 4shared takes DMCA claims very seriously.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Zero, considering how 4shared takes DMCA claims very seriously.

Umm,4shared admins should check their file database.As there are numerous pirated softwares and games.But i don't see a problem of uploading this game there,i'm just reluctant to download from dlsite (50 kb/s,meh),and google drive doesn't work for me (For now).