What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

saw is for sure on its way within the next few months its the same orbs n gold as aw farming orbs without 1.5 is hell gold is bearable though

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So whats the best story mission for fodder units now? Is it still Base Scramble II?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really depend on what you are leveling. Overall it's probably still Base Scramble II, but specific types could be better served with the higher level fodders. I am current leveling up archers so I am doing the 59 CHA Wind God instead. If leveling up mages then the Magic City fodders would be better.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're not the last one. I'm currently lvl 195. :p

Anyways, gratz on lvl 200.
Thanks! So you've been playing since almost beginning too? Honestly never realized, for some reason I thought you joined later. Anyway keep going, you're also almost there :D

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really depend on what you are leveling. Overall it's probably still Base Scramble II, but specific types could be better served with the higher level fodders. I am current leveling up archers so I am doing the 59 CHA Wind God instead. If leveling up mages then the Magic City fodders would be better.
Right now I'm leveling a few units of non farmable classes. Mia currently.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm almost level 250... but I've been slacking on charisma use lately. Mostly due to lack of barracks space again.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, alt just got Grace... I think this is retribution since main have B.Iris.... The funny thing is that it was a yolo roll xD

I guess I'll put up AW Pipin there for a while, really unexpected things are unexpected.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really hope anna's event is next

Tesseract

Reputation score

This game d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ could use some more creative high-end levels for veterans. Its starting to feel pretty stale. Something better than just adding one-shot kill gimmicks or simply stacking more armor/health on to enemies. Something that forces you to use all of the units that sit in your barracks gathering dust. A reason to level up those "useless" event units. It would be a good opportunity to make some more story content too (e.g. certain specific units were in a training exercise and were ambushed). And even if you get a less desirable unit from gacha or an event, it still adds that excitement of getting something that you can put to use rather than being completely useless. The 4-star challenges are a pretty good step in that direction, but there's waaaay too few of those, and the restrictions are mostly too simplistic.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mean nothing "new" will happen on this side you can look through jp wikis maybe the english jp wiki for whats to come

useless event units are useless theres no way around it most of them in that spot are there because they try to do something there class isnt meant to or are weak compared to other equally or more easily obtained units

gatcha units though can all be good plat+ atleast i cant think of many off the top of my head that arnt atleast usable

all mission 4 star reqs so far grouped by region

Reputation score

This game d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ could use some more creative high-end content for veterans. Its starting to feel pretty stale. Something better than just adding one-shot kill gimmicks or simply stacking more armor/health on to enemies. Something that forces you to use all of the units that sit in your barracks gathering dust. A reason to level up those "useless" event units.
like a pvp mode?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ could use some more creative high-end levels for veterans. Its starting to feel pretty stale. Something better than just adding one-shot kill gimmicks or simply stacking more armor/health on to enemies. Something that forces you to use all of the units that sit in your barracks gathering dust. A reason to level up those "useless" event units. It would be a good opportunity to make some more story content too (e.g. certain specific units were in a training exercise and were ambushed). And even if you get a less desirable unit from gacha or an event, it still adds that excitement of getting something that you can put to use rather than being completely useless. The 4-star challenges are a pretty good step in that direction, but there's waaaay too few of those, and the restrictions are mostly too simplistic.

Welcome to the limitations of Tower Defense Genre. You only can play defense for so long before it becomes stale.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm probably the last one, but finally I'm joining the 200 club. Yeah :cool:
About time you slacker. :V j/k, congrats on finally joining the club.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like a pvp mode?
heres 2 things making this completely impossible first is the units available now are all built around pve gameplay with huge differances between free units and paid units basically there would be balances or in other words nerfs to most units and second is they would likely have to take time from the pve side to make a pvp mode which is basically suicide when theres no guarantee theres a big enough want for such a mode

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Oh! This is bad. I just realize, aside from Ricola and Irene we don't have any more ST from the 2015 list left. The same with the IT Sera and Eterna are the only ones left, lastly 5 more farms units.

I now wonder what are they gonna do to balance this out since putting farm events back to back doesn't fit their MO this days, if we add the skip events it gets obviously worst since those add 2 more farm to the list. So unless they are willing to ruin the storyline even more and start pulling events from 2016 into the list (which would only make things worst) they are gonna have to release the Special type events and bring more GR to the mix.

Or we could end up with the B-side, getting certain revivals treated as main events while they clear this situation, something like:

{ STr + farm > ITr + farm > ST > farm > IT > STr + farm}

Or any combination using those like that they could potentially clear the 2015 without touching the 2016 event list, as such starting that list normally w/o any sort of trouble because of their jumping things at random.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're not the last one. I'm currently lvl 195. :p

Anyways, gratz on lvl 200.
Lvl 188 here, and I've been playing since that dragon healer/mage hybrid's event, with no significant breaks.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh! This is bad. I just realize, aside from Ricola and Irene we don't have any more ST from the 2015 list left. The same with the IT Sera and Eterna are the only ones left, lastly 5 more farms units.

I now wonder what are they gonna do to balance this out since putting farm events back to back doesn't fit their MO this days, if we add the skip events it gets obviously worst since those add 2 more farm to the list. So unless they are willing to ruin the storyline even more and start pulling events from 2016 into the list (which would only make things worst) they are gonna have to release the Special type events and bring more GR to the mix.

Or we could end up with the B-side, getting certain revivals treated as main events while they clear this situation, something like:

{ STr + farm > ITr + farm > ST > farm > IT > STr + farm}

Or any combination using those like that they could potentially clear the 2015 without touching the 2016 event list, as such starting that list normally w/o any sort of trouble because of their jumping things at random.
one would hope they would use the 15 gr and gr style events they have in the wing to fluff out the amount of farm events that are incoming but with there trend of late id say expect the monkey hermit shuka and metus once 2015s it and st run out as i dont think we have any non farm events in the skipped events

next week is likely len ricola or reanbel

0nymous

Reputation score

at this point i have to assume you were dropped on your head too many times
Look up "Line Tower Defense" in Warcraft 3 through Google.

This game d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ could use some more creative high-end levels for veterans..

Uhh... isn't that the point of majin advents?
You know, the ones with 15 levels of escalating difficulty up to requiring a full team of AW blacks?
The ones we were supposed to have nearly half a year ago going by DMM implementation standards?

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

didn't we only just pass the events where the first Majin event was introduced?