What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.8 released April 8th 2015

As much as anyone likes to discuss this is getting pointless.

This shit flinging is going nowhere, and at this rate the mods will just lock the thread, until the right people go to the mods with some news they want to share here. (Again, or am i remembering wrong her?) I suggest you go to the zeta forum, and see how longer your posts will last there. Happy shit flinging for however long it may last.

And once you've been silenced enough on their forum, you'll hopefully realize how insanely pointless this is. You're only giving people who genuinely care about the game false hope. And to those i have dragged back in with the same sense, sorry tough luck.

You want Project X news? Go to their forum and see what they've made, maybe partake in some hopeful discussion about what would be awesome to see in the game. To which i'd say:

GAME OVER CGS!!!!

Really missed that the last time i gave the game a spin, would be so awesome to see. Maybe interactive ones like the ones in Shinobi Girls and Witch Girl.

Nevertheless a humble plea from me, please just lock it..

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Project x does have gameover cg's. even cream has one for the very last stage. yet has no animations.\

Enter stage then quit.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Project x does have gameover cg's. even cream has one for the very last stage. yet has no animations.\

Enter stage then quit.
I don't remember seeing those the last time i played. But cool :D

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Don't get your hopes up: No new demo release yet.

However, Zeta has started a poll on the PX forums whether the community is fine with two player mode being canned, in order to speed up future development. According to her, stage 5's animation quality overall increased, and the sex animations get some extra things like small screens popping up. At the same time, 2P-mode is more buggy/has higher chances to produce bugs which need to be fixed.
She also clearly states that if 2P mode is voted "out of future development", it will stay that way.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

However, Zeta has started a poll on the PX forums whether the community is fine with two player mode being canned, in order to speed up future development. According to her, stage 5's animation quality overall increased, and the sex animations get some extra things like small screens popping up. At the same time, 2P-mode is more buggy/has higher chances to produce bugs which need to be fixed.
She also clearly states that if 2P mode is voted "out of future development", it will stay that way.

I thought you were done with them?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I thought you were done with them?
Lurkers gotta lurk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Not to mention: I donated a significant amount of money to the dev team over the years, so even though I stay away from the community (Miles being one of the exceptions), I will still get my "just reward". ;3

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Wait, people use 2p mode?

I'd say go ahead and can it. It never really made sense for it to have it in the first place.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So if you guys didn't lknow Zeta has been showing of the game to the Project X discord group. She's been playing right up till the boss at which point the game goes to an "END OF PREVIEW" screen and goes to the title screen.

From what I've seen it looks good. Some characters have slightly tweaked animations there are spikes in the stage and most enemies hae a way to stun you to set you up for a rape or will jump in from off screen to surprise you.

The enemies so far are pretty interesting in terms of animations except for the futas. They have the least interesting one. Ruby, the monkey, actually has an animation where she can't fit it more than just the tip as her most common animation and a generic piledriver fuck as the second. The cat girl has slightly better ones having a side missionary, a piledriver fuck facing the viewer and a double team animation with the raptor.

The Raptor has the best animations by far and is the stallion/tentacle monster for this area having unique rapes for every character the only downside is that they're loooooong. They even have three stages, a slow warm up, a faster pounding and then the cumshot with animations lasting up to about 25 seconds or so. Still the animations themselves are good enough that you don't mind the fact they send the pace of the game face first into a wall.

Also! Zeta herself told me to come over here and give you guys my opinion on the game since most of the discussion has bee n limited to the Discord group and didn't want you guys feeling leftout

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, people use 2p mode?

I'd say go ahead and can it. It never really made sense for it to have it in the first place.
I've seen people make use of it in videos, and at the very least, it's interesting to see. But, even then, it still has issues.

From what I've seen it looks good. Some characters have slightly tweaked animations there are spikes in the stage and most enemies hae a way to stun you to set you up for a rape or will jump in from off screen to surprise you.

The enemies so far are pretty interesting in terms of animations except for the futas. They have the least interesting one. Ruby, the monkey, actually has an animation where she can't fit it more than just the tip as her most common animation and a generic piledriver fuck as the second. The cat girl has slightly better ones having a side missionary, a piledriver fuck facing the viewer and a double team animation with the raptor.

The Raptor has the best animations by far and is the stallion/tentacle monster for this area having unique rapes for every character the only downside is that they're loooooong. They even have three stages, a slow warm up, a faster pounding and then the cumshot with animations lasting up to about 25 seconds or so. Still the animations themselves are good enough that you don't mind the fact they send the pace of the game face first into a wall.

Also! Zeta herself told me to come over here and give you guys my opinion on the game since most of the discussion has bee n limited to the Discord group and didn't want you guys feeling leftout
The futas have the least interesting animations? Man, that's a bummer for me since those were the enemies I was looking forward to the most. This info is greatly appreciated though, so my thanks to you, and Zeta.

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The futas have the least interesting animations? Man, that's a bummer for me since those were the enemies I was looking forward to the most. This info is greatly appreciated though, so my thanks to you, and Zeta.
As far as I'm concerned yes. They're both hyper but the actual usage of said hyper dongs is rather tame. It feels like they're hyper more for the sense of showing off massive flaccid dongs and for the giggles they can bring if that makes sense? I can't speak for their owner, a fellow by the name of Neokat, but that's what I get because there's not really a better place for hyper donged, belly bulging and cum inflation better than Project X.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since the preview ended at the boss fight, is it safe to assume that the boss is the last thing left to do? Was there an updated ETA by any chance?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your answer is in the last 20 pages or so, repeated over and over and over again.
Was a perfectly suitable question, given the recent posts.

It's almost as if the lead dev showed off a preview recently, with most of the stage seemingly completed. Pretty high chance of them giving a rough approximation considering.

But, I guess you can just continue to stay mad, I suppose.

redx

Reputation score

so does anyone have a recording of the video?

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so does anyone have a recording of the video?
I only got a few GIFs of what happened. Raptors weere a pain in the ass thugh because they're so long the gif maker I was using couldn't record that long at 33FPS

redx

Reputation score

I only got a few GIFs of what happened. Raptors weere a pain in the ass thugh because they're so long the gif maker I was using couldn't record that long at 33FPS
i'll take whatever you got. i really wanna see whats coming up.

textbook703

Reputation score

I dunno. Maybe, uh. Maybe you could share them with us. As soon as you can. I mean, it's no rush. No big deal. But you should show them. To us. As soon as you can.

Honestly? Right now would be optimal. That would be best, I think.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're gonna post them there, please put them in a spoiler box at least. There are some that want to keep it a surprise.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you're gonna post them there, please put them in a spoiler box at least. There are some that want to keep it a surprise.
I'll just post an imgur gallery link that way people can see what they want.