Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Crystal Maidens

Boss maps are best for:
-Maidens exp
-Coins
-Legendary drops

Basic stages (lvl 21+) are best for:
-Account exp (No matter the stage once you are doing lvl 21+)
-Fodder equipment (The further you can go, the best drop rate)

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, the game has become utterly unplayable for me. It disconnects in about 2-5 minutes after I login, so I can barely complete a single map (if even that much) before it kicks me out.

Keyen

Reputation score

Disable your vpn once you are inside the game. Works fine for me, and i'm DC every times I forget to disable it.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried it just now, still got kicked out.

0nymous

Reputation score

Game caught me off guard in the way it has ACTUAL FUCKING GAMEPLAY. Are all the assets made unique?

Been playing for a week now. Over a week, I think? Can't really tell.
Kind of difficult to get through the western doll art aesthetics, but I guess it grew on me already.

I really hope they "do" something with the game, as in add events, promotions, and stuff eventually, that 3-day Luna offer was garbage, despite the fact I want her the most because tiddies.

So which maidens are actually legendary, and are they superior stat/skill wise to the "normal" ones?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game caught me off guard in the way it has ACTUAL FUCKING GAMEPLAY. Are all the assets made unique?

Been playing for a week now. Over a week, I think? Can't really tell.
Kind of difficult to get through the western doll art aesthetics, but I guess it grew on me already.

I really hope they "do" something with the game, as in add events, promotions, and stuff eventually, that 3-day Luna offer was garbage, despite the fact I want her the most because tiddies.

So which maidens are actually legendary, and are they superior stat/skill wise to the "normal" ones?
Look at their fame on the maiden list: yellow frame = legendary, blue frame = rare, white frame = common.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, the game has become utterly unplayable for me. It disconnects in about 2-5 minutes after I login, so I can barely complete a single map (if even that much) before it kicks me out.
I had the same problem for a while. I fixed it by just not using Opera anymore. <.<

OP
Angelic Berserker
Reputation score

I really hope they "do" something with the game, as in add events, promotions, and stuff eventually?
well good news is, the developers have stated that they do have pvp in mind for the future, this game has hope.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had the same problem for a while. I fixed it by just not using Opera anymore. <.<
But I can only get in via Opera VPN, my normal VPNs won't even get in. So, yeah... I hope they release it globally soon so that I can actually play it properly.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I can only get in via Opera VPN, my normal VPNs won't even get in. So, yeah... I hope they release it globally soon so that I can actually play it properly.
I just switched to hola vpn on chrome.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, that actually worked. Now the game lags like hell for some reason, but I take that over the constant disconnections any day.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, that actually worked. Now the game lags like hell for some reason, but I take that over the constant disconnections any day.
You also don't have to deal with restarting your computer just because you closed chrome.

Edit: Looks like they added a line above the game about the soft launch being extended. Guess most people won't be able to play for quite a while.

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Not even this game is merciful with the fucking gacha.

I got two legendary items from the 500 gems gacha.

Both for a class I don't own.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not even this game is merciful with the fucking gacha.

I got two legendary items from the 500 gems gacha.

Both for a class I don't own.
Just keep rolling free gacha. You can rarely pull legendaries from it also.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was lucky and did pull 2 legendaries from the free gacha.

Got 2 duplicates of course. :p

Which makes me wonder. Currently the chance of getting a specific legendary is 1/3 times the chance for a legendary girl to appear.

When they add more the chance of getting a specific one is dropping each time ( 1/4 , 1/5, etc.). As duplicates do nothing here (besides some superflous gems) it would be very very rare to get something out of the gacha (even the legendary gacha) eventually.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck on lvl 48. Somehow I dont feel like I should or need to go further for now. Better to just comfortably get some more trophies, lvl up maidens and so on for now. Maybe when I'll start collecting good gear and not just lvling so I'll get crystals from trophy.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally I'd advice to try to finish normal mode.

Hard mode has a much much higher chance of dropping rare gear.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I'd advice to try to finish normal mode.

Hard mode has a much much higher chance of dropping rare gear.
Maybe I should've mentioned that earlier but thought that my earlier posts would be enough. I meant hard mode's 48lvl :p

0nymous

Reputation score

So is this game dead on arrival or what?
Where's the actual launch with "new content"??