What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

I found on the game files some pictures of "Evil Fawn", are those in the game? how do this event get trigged?
The images I believe you are talking about show during the event with Fawn that causes her to go to Upper New Ark, if you endure the tolerance check enough times.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, i still dont see option to use ankle stocks in dungeon even though i've downloaded 12.1 version

EDIT: Fixed it by turning all kinks on in the inner sanctum again, even if i've never turned anything off!
most kinks are actually turned off by default, so you do need to go in there and turn them on to see them in the game.

Have you considered stat bonuses for wearing a complete set of a clothing type? (Nurse, succubus, bondage, veil, etc.)
I did. I decided against it, because I want people to be able to mix and match whatever they want to wear, and not be tempted to only wear complete sets.

I have tried re-adding all of the fetishes in the inner sanctum, but I still don't see the ankle stocks in my private dungeon.
Do you have to buy the ankle stocks for your private dungeon?
Yes, check the BDSM club in the slums.

Thanks to add the "hug her and cry" option, meaby It would be perfect
insult her after 3 month of waiting, i don't remember how many money for taking all cards, 2 arrests, a line, a lust detector and the white block of "i'm sorry i still develop this"

I'm joking, i love it, even the new torture. I don't like the new hair style and color but it's personal.

Meaby Cassie event was a little disappointing, i would dress her or chose a dress set, but it was fun.
Haha, thank you, ...I think?

You have outdone yourself with that Cassie's event. She's a top-tier waifu now.

The remaining part of Fawn's story felt a bit... condensed though. I like the writing and all these different decisions we can make are really entertaining, but I can't shake off the feeling that we went from "let's get to know each other better first" to "I'm in love with you" ever so slightly too fast.

We got some quality H-scenes this time round. Can't pick my favourite, all of them were great.

Looking forward to future updates as well as the new project.
Yeah, it got kinda truncated from having to be finished in one update. Maybe later I can rewrite it to be better paced.

Thanks, glad to hear the other stuff appeals :).

I found on the game files some pictures of "Evil Fawn", are those in the game? how do this event get trigged?
It's actually a joke that happens in one of her events, the one right after pissing her off.

(May or may not have more involved ideas concerning this later...)

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That new Cassie event is amazing. She's so cute! :D

I especially loved the scene when you bug her to change several times in a row. I had a sudden urge to go and hug my cat after reading through it. Which, granted, probably isn't the intended urge to get from an H-scene, but I can't help that Cassie's too darn snuggly!

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you find again mystra after the suppression event?

Edit: and i have a curiosity too:
I don't know much about those BDSM clubs in the reality, but i suppose they really exit. The question is about Fawn: She is a dom in a bdsm club right? and she is supposed to be your "master", so she "train" and as a reward you can get and handjob, blowjob, or maybe sex in the future? Does she do those things to you cause you are her "sub" or she do HJ,BJ, Sex to the other clients too? if yes what? everything or just some?

It's just a simple curiosity cause i love those details and i'm very enjoyng the game so.... really good job man, the game is fun, erotic and FUN again ahah. Thanks for your job and i wish you good luck for your projects :)

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That new Cassie event is amazing. She's so cute! :D

I especially loved the scene when you bug her to change several times in a row. I had a sudden urge to go and hug my cat after reading through it. Which, granted, probably isn't the intended urge to get from an H-scene, but I can't help that Cassie's too darn snuggly!
Sweet, glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Can you find again mystra after the suppression event?

Edit: and i have a curiosity too:
I don't know much about those BDSM clubs in the reality, but i suppose they really exit. The question is about Fawn: She is a dom in a bdsm club right? and she is supposed to be your "master", so she "train" and as a reward you can get and handjob, blowjob, or maybe sex in the future? Does she do those things to you cause you are her "sub" or she do HJ,BJ, Sex to the other clients too? if yes what? everything or just some?

It's just a simple curiosity cause i love those details and i'm very enjoyng the game so.... really good job man, the game is fun, erotic and FUN again ahah. Thanks for your job and i wish you good luck for your projects :)
Not yet. She'll be back in the meat parasite route finale.

Fawn spoilers:
The idea is that she's got other clients, but doesn't have sex with them, only dominates them. She only has actual sex with the player, and only when they're lovers.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I just got Cassie's letter, I guess that means I've gotta go explore the desert now?

I found the oasis once, but then died and can't find it again.

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I just got Cassie's letter, I guess that means I've gotta go explore the desert now?

I found the oasis once, but then died and can't find it again.
Ya gotta do the Parasite dungeon for now. The map is suppose to pop up else where BUT that area isn't finished yet.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya gotta do the Parasite dungeon for now. The map is suppose to pop up else where BUT that area isn't finished yet.
I've done the parasite dungeon.

Is the map supposed to be in there somewhere at the moment?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yup, it's in a placeholder spot around the end of a quest you do there.

There's no resolution to the Transylvania quest right now right? I got to a part where I can meet a spooky badguy, but I can't seem to do anything except get Bad Ended there.

I feel like super bad just leaving that event hanging so I kinda don't want to explore whatever's left in the game without resolving it. <_> Apparently I haven't experienced much of Cassie yet, as I'd cleared Fawn's and Linda's things before actually going to see the Don, because I wanted to beat his ass.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've done the parasite dungeon.

Is the map supposed to be in there somewhere at the moment?
Yeah in the spot where you fought Linda there will be an item on the ground. That's what ya need.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I might be really bad at this game. I have several lose ends I can't seem to resolve. :D

Mysra: Except for defeating her or getting defeated I didn't find much in the abandoned base. Found two ways to get rid of her "presents" but neither leads to anything.
Edit: Nevermind. Got it, can't find Linda nor Mysra now anywhere though.

Gaveyard: I DID find a loose stone but Rinny tells me to knock it off and without her I can't even access the graveyard.

Desert: Found an Oasis, a hidden but empty cave, the harpy nest but, a treasurebox but from the comments above it seems I need a map.

Abandoned Town: The science lab password? Never found it.
Also: The Battery always slips out from the Robot.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yup, it's in a placeholder spot around the end of a quest you do there.

There's no resolution to the Transylvania quest right now right? I got to a part where I can meet a spooky badguy, but I can't seem to do anything except get Bad Ended there.

I feel like super bad just leaving that event hanging so I kinda don't want to explore whatever's left in the game without resolving it. <_> Apparently I haven't experienced much of Cassie yet, as I'd cleared Fawn's and Linda's things before actually going to see the Don, because I wanted to beat his ass.
Not yet for Transylvania, working on it, should be good for next update. But yeah, Cassie's is done for the time being.

I think I might be really bad at this game. I have several lose ends I can't seem to resolve. :D

Mysra: Except for defeating her or getting defeated I didn't find much in the abandoned base. Found two ways to get rid of her "presents" but neither leads to anything.
Edit: Nevermind. Got it, can't find Linda nor Mysra now anywhere though.

Gaveyard: I DID find a loose stone but Rinny tells me to knock it off and without her I can't even access the graveyard.

Desert: Found an Oasis, a hidden but empty cave, the harpy nest but from the comments above it seems I need a map. Don't think I ever met a Linda.

Abandoned Town: The science lab password? Never found it.
Also: The Battery always slips out from the Robot.
assuming I know where you're at, Mistyra should still be encounterable in the base. But you should go back to the science lab tower instead, and do a certain quest first.

Graveyard, just remember that stone for later and keep going for now. I'm pretty sure one of the villagers hints at the gimmick for the crypt.

Desert: you'll actually need to progress Cassie's route to make much headway here.

Abandoned town: one of the scientists will indirectly give you the password.

Robot: the battery gets you stuff, but you need something else to actually move it. Hint, it's not an item.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not yet for Transylvania, working on it, should be good for next update. But yeah, Cassie's is done for the time being.

assuming I know where you're at, Mistyra should still be encounterable in the base. But you should go back to the science lab tower instead, and do a certain quest first.

Graveyard, just remember that stone for later and keep going for now. I'm pretty sure one of the villagers hints at the gimmick for the crypt.

Desert: you'll actually need to progress Cassie's route to make much headway here.

Abandoned town: one of the scientists will indirectly give you the password.

Robot: the battery gets you stuff, but you need something else to actually move it. Hint, it's not an item.
Thanks for the help, that is very much appreciated!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 13.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Also, come join the discord!

Change log:
-Lowered Edith's attack power
-Fixed bug where random encounters can still occur in the manor after it becomes safe.
-Fixed bug where Fawn would only do rope play.
-Fixed bug where skipping last section of Manor wouldn't cause certain things to clear.
-Fixed clipping issue with arms-up pose while binded
-Fixed bug where you couldn't search for your limbs on a repeat playthrough of the Manor.
-Fixed some bugs when playing with guy in the gallery event.
-Fixed bug where Fawn's pillory stocks treats player as having a clit when they don't.
-Changed undershirt descript. to be different from t-shirt
-Fixed issue with getting captured by grave/shadow hands after completing manor.
-Added missing Cassie pillory stocks guest scene by Neosuduno
-Fixed bug where doing it quickly with Cassie didn't bring lust down
-Added player domme part for pillory stocks
-Fixed bug with apartment location indicator
-Removed cock-specific actions when domming for pillory stocks without a cock
-Fixed bug with saying where you cum when cumming inside npc while domming for pillory stocks
-Made it easier to grind mystic stat at succubus tower
-Pixie will teach you a Fast Travel spell.

-Fixed green hair option not being green in UNA, plus 2 yellow eyes options
-Fixed exploration looping when meeting rare merchant
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ keeps your old respawn point
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ prevents you from entering sanctum until later
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment for Fawn and Rinny.
-New Game+ Resets: Machine chair, harpy nest
-Fixed bug where collapsing while with Linda in abandoned lab brings you out with her.
-Fixed priority issue when armless
-Fixed bg bugs in UNA
-Added a fancy clothes shop to UNA
-Fixed bug where fairies treat the player as having balls when they don't.
-Added clothes: Dark Black Bra and Panties to New Ark underground mall
-Added 2 post-route scene for Cassie in the safehouse.
-Changed so that you can't 'suicide' by harmful item use.
-Fixed bug where being in UNA can prevent going to Sanctum
-Adjusted so that you don't back out to main battle menu anymore after casting magic
-Changed electric shock's damage algorithm to be the same as what's used for attacking/teasing.
-Added a randomizer option when making a new character.
-Added a warning before Scythera fight.
-Fixed blue vibe panty colors
-Fixed bug where doing jobs for don resets you to wrong clothing.
-Added a Gallery party event
-Fixed bug where respawning in Succubus Tower keeps old area name
-Implemented better clothes checking method
-Places in New Ark City will now display their building names under locations.
-Made small edits to Fawn's post-route scene
-Fixed bug where loading a game would cause equip parameters to not be displayed.
-Added new weapon: Dildo Gun to somewhere.
-Fixed bug where going to Harpy nest doesn't strip you properly.
-Finished Manor/Rinny's route. Moved desert map I to its proper place.
-Added Pillory Stocks private dungeon equipment. Added 3 guest scenes for it by Neosuduno and 1 by AbyssalReClass, who also helped with the player domme actions.

--------------------

And with that, Rinny's route is done! (For now, at least.) Special thanks to Neosuduno and AbyssalReClass for helping out with the player subbe scenes for pillory stocks. Also, thanks to Mercantile on the discord, for working a ton on the wiki. Should be somewhat more up to date now.

On private dungeon equipment, I think I've proven to myself that it's way unviable for me to bring in one full set of equipment each update (and it'll only get worse if/when I bring in more npc's). The current method of player domming is a little too much work for me to set up unfortunately, so in the future, I'll likely revert back to written scenes with them. In any case, it's proven to be way too much work for me to do each update, so I'm either gonna have to dial it back or just rely on guest writers to help me fill in the gaps for now. For that reason, I'm switching the dungeon equipment vote back to clothes for the time being.

Here are the clothing options:

Current poll results:
What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (44)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (40)
-Orgasm denial (24)
-Breast milking and nipple play (22)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (18)
-BDSM/pain play (17)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Shock Conveyor Belt (16)
-Gyno Chair (15)
-Milker Machine (13)

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (21)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (11)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (8)
-Futanari npc (7)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently... (3)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (3)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (3)
-Trap NPC (3)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ???

Note, I've filled in some info about which future routes pertain to which character. Also added a Pixie route...

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can still get random encounters in the Manor after completing it, in the room on the first floor with stairs going down. Also, could you give a hint as to where to look for the "Dildo Gun"?

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find the pyramid. I progressed Cassie's route so she is in the desert town, but no matter what option I use when I find her, the map from the inn keeper stays the same. And it leads to nowhere.

Do I need higher Skill levels (Perception is 15) or what am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It seems I miscounted my steps somewhere.

Last edited:

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can still get random encounters in the Manor after completing it, in the room on the first floor with stairs going down. Also, could you give a hint as to where to look for the "Dildo Gun"?
The only place that it could be is in that closed part of the manor, but i don't know where is the key

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this has been suggested, Indivi:

Under inventory, why not have a Costume Option? Selecting this option would equip all pieces of a Costume in the person's inventory. In the future, this could be expanded to player custom clothing presets ("costumes") so that they can easily change into their favorites.

It'd be a nice quality of life feature.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You still get the butler/maid random encounter even after completing the Rinny. Surrendering still results in a game over.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll fix that. Dildo gun... It's hard to give a hint that's not gonna really give it away. It's something that you might find by messing around?

I can't seem to find the pyramid. I progressed Cassie's route so she is in the desert town, but no matter what option I use when I find her, the map from the inn keeper stays the same. And it leads to nowhere.

Do I need higher Skill levels (Perception is 15) or what am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It seems I miscounted my steps somewhere.
Yeah, all the maps lead somewhere. Glad to hear you found it.

The only place that it could be is in that closed part of the manor, but i don't know where is the key
That's actually a placeholder chest for postgame content. There's nothing inside of it yet.

Not sure if this has been suggested, Indivi:

Under inventory, why not have a Costume Option? Selecting this option would equip all pieces of a Costume in the person's inventory. In the future, this could be expanded to player custom clothing presets ("costumes") so that they can easily change into their favorites.

It'd be a nice quality of life feature.
Yep. I actually spent time this and last week implementing a system for this, so next release will have this ready, along with a clothing storage system (that's been tested not to wipe clothing when you turn off the game. So hopefully nothing like last time will happen...)

You still get the butler/maid random encounter even after completing the Rinny. Surrendering still results in a game over.
Sorry, yeah, that's a bug. Will be fixed in next release.