What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Anyone know what game is this and where to download it?

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im trying to remember the name of a game I played last year. It was a sidescroller beatem up type of thing and the girl you control has this sort of half robot suit of armor like thing that floats right behind her. You use it to attack I think. I remember people saying it reminded them of Jojo (although I've never seen that)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im trying to remember the name of a game I played last year. It was a sidescroller beatem up type of thing and the girl you control has this sort of half robot suit of armor like thing that floats right behind her. You use it to attack I think. I remember people saying it reminded them of Jojo (although I've never seen that)
You are probably talking about "Me and Rin´s Agony"

Here is the ulmf thread
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27662

and DL site

edit:
I actually had a hard time finding a proper download link back then. This site did it for me , though i got no clue if its still up

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

there's a link on the video description, try this:

n-linear.org/danpura/
Tried downloading from there but can't start the game, it says something is missing :(

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's a link on the video description, try this:

n-linear.org/danpura/
Seems those are only trials and patches for the game.

The game itself is only found on Melonbooks (and the non-R-18 side at that) as far as I can tell, which brings me to a question..

I can never seem to find anything solely listed on MB, is there something I'm not doing right when I search or do things from Melonbooks just not get shared very often?

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3 new games.

Haven't tried any of their demos yet, here's hoping.

Tried the demos, here's what I got so far.

RJ199575 is currently bugged? Going in one of the doors required to progress minimizes the game with a new window. Attempting to return to the game will just crash the game entirely and close out.

RJ201450 had no demo, just a gif and a folder or 2. Didn't go into further detail about it.

RJ201560 has a window issue, with the cat ear'd girls body is cut in half by the window (Idk if this is intentional for trial purposes or not). The creator has an alternate download for the trial because some players were apparently getting errors starting up the game. (I can upload a full version of the game, if you need it, send me a PM. Can't post links due to Shota rules)

***Edit; For those of you who are having the window issue, when in game, press F1 to open up the options, then disable the fullscreen option. Restart the game and it'll be fixed.

***Edit 2: For those of you who are having the sound errors, I found the link to the alternate download trial. The creator made the link with an expiration date, I went ahead and uploaded the alternate trial version to mega. If you want the trial, please PM me. I can't show the link due to Shota content (or just ask for the full game).

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aye
I somehow looked over the list and found this duplicate with different names

" K
•KO'shite FUCK THE WORLD! (Miscellaneous/Fighting)
•KO'shite FUCK'Suru (Miscellaneous/Fighting)"

Both lead to the same ulmf page!

DL site seems to wear the name "fuck the world". It might be the correct name

kleinerx10

Reputation score

Greetings, stumbled upon this one.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202124

havn´t seen it befor, looks to me like an interesstion ACT with spirit sex. Though i have not played it yet

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to find a game. The protagonist is trapped on an island because she was kidnapped. There's pixel sex and ryona. Action type as I remember you get guns.

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New one.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

remember trigger happy?
Well i certainly do since the second game finally came out.

here the ulmf link as well

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another new one just popped up.

Animations look pretty good. It's not a bad platformer, controls handle pretty well.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why doesn't anyone talk about ?

Pazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me ULMF citizens;

I'm looking for games where you play as a guy, (that isn't overly tall/muscular/fat) and the female enemies attack you, instead of the other way around.

I only found 1 in the list and that's Eroico. I have an easier time finding water in the desert I believe. Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me ULMF citizens;

I'm looking for games where you play as a guy, (that isn't overly tall/muscular/fat) and the female enemies attack you, instead of the other way around.

I only found 1 in the list and that's Eroico. I have an easier time finding water in the desert I believe. Hope you can help me out.

Thanks
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=131

also, repure aria

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone remember this game? It's on ULMF, featuring some kind of futanari (I think?) Sailor Mercury look alike, there's few stages, and on stage 3/4 you met an enemy who will put your head inside some kind of bowl and begin to vibrate you.

Edit: it's this game

Edit 2: Found it!

Last edited: