Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dating My Daughter [Updated 12/11]

In this game is Bestiality?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not yet, but the opening post implies explicitly that it's planned for some point in the future.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Acording to my not-so-difficult calculations - there should be a new version comming today/tomorrow depending on your point of view.

Anyone can confirm author is planning a release tomorrow ?

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Acording to my not-so-difficult calculations - there should be a new version comming today/tomorrow depending on your point of view.

Anyone can confirm author is planning a release tomorrow ?
I'm not sure when version 0.0.7 will be released publicly, but according to his Patreon page, 0.0.8 will be released on April 16th, which I imagine will be a Patreon only release.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not sure when version 0.0.7 will be released publicly, but according to his Patreon page, 0.0.8 will be released on April 16th, which I imagine will be a Patreon only release.
Well originaly it was supposed to release his updates on 2nd sunday of the week.

I guess he pushed that back

mattius77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In this game is Bestiality?
It appears that some of the fetish content (MMF, MFF, bestiality) will be user defined. You can turn them off in options, and those story lines won't appear in your gameplay.

mattius77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And, fwiw, this game/visual novel is total hoot. I became a Patron to MrDots just so I could post on their wall and let them know that this project is pretty good. I am really liking the trainer aspect of the game, because it involves sort of training the player character, too. You don't just jump in all pervy from the get go; your own corruption level changes during play. Which, I feel, is a good life lesson.

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game.
The main story of the father with his daughter really makes you follow the game, but the second-rate characters do not cause interest, maybe something will change.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im kinda curious how many days pass until something actually happens. So far theres just been a HJ that is an insta bad end. What Day will stuff actually start happening? Either with the daughter or anyone else?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can get her naked around the apt and grope a lot after day 9 (the end of the current version)

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would there be...any NTR where the daughter's being seduced by another guy?

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice turning around Story. The Breasts could be looking more flat when the girls are lying etc. I mean they always seem to stand up like in the older "ILLUSION" games. This would be more natural looking but it is maybe not possible because the Software he uses?
M-77