What's new

ACT [ サークル狐仙 ] 妖狐の巣穴 RJ142642

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
:dot:dlsite:dot:com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ142642.html

Came out about a month back. a Small game but one of the only FPS reverse rape games I've ever seen.

The circle states they are making a bigger game with the same style.

Here's hoping, it was indeed fun to mess with fresh game mechanics.

Okay so the game is essentially a maze with spirit orbs chasing you. Get caught and one of the girls (depending on which orb caught you, all orbs look the same though) screws you back into the main menu. There's no checkpoints and you can beat the game assuming you know the right path in five minutes or less.

Last edited by a moderator:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Burrow of Inu

I'm all about being lenient on the gray area of loli, but this is waayyyy too loli for this forum to allow. You'll have to remove the link and make this thread strictly discussion at least to avoid the wrath of Toxic.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm all about being lenient on the gray area of loli, but this is waayyyy too loli for this forum to allow. You'll have to remove the link and make this thread strictly discussion at least to avoid the wrath of Toxic.
Dl site links are ok

OP
S

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't see any loli tags so I assumed monster/spirit girls would be ok. Sorry.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I saw this a while back and didn't share it due to the amount of loli. It doesn't have to have a loli tag on it to be loli. There are several games in dlsite that don't have the loli tag but are still loli (in the blog it says they added on an update).

I'm also not too fond of the art style.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How is this way too loli I've seen way worse than this with dlsite links up i.e. that one r.o.r. with red riding hood? Also, how did you make a clickable link not clickable that's a new one?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's a working link to the dlsite. Seriously how could that not be seen as loli, they are everyhere.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is this way too loli I've seen way worse than this with dlsite links up i.e. that one r.o.r. with red riding hood? Also, how did you make a clickable link not clickable that's a new one?
as stated before, DLsite links are allowed but that's the start and end of it.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you touch the fluffy tails? This is an important question

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man I've been looking for a link to this game everywhere but have had no luck....

*reads the thread*
*no one mentions to pm them for the game*

... orz

S

Sythis_Sythes

I'd buy and share, but i literally don't have the 6-10 cents to finish off the purchase, if yen to us dollar conversion from Google is correct that is. =.=

ah well, that is life. Bills and such be draining me dry, though my money situation will get better soon. ^.^

BTW, anyone else notice that the RJ number is the same as another game, called MilQue?

P.S.

XD

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW, anyone else notice that the RJ number is the same as another game, called MilQue?
it not the same MilQue is RJ135916 while this is RJ142642

what it's a fps! shame on me for ignoring this one simply because it didn't have a demo.

S

Sythis_Sythes

huh, every google search led me to a 250 mb zip file with 3 zips in that, and the one labeled the same RJ # was MilQue.

That's probably why i believed it did, because it being labeled that way in the file made the search for it turn up nothing.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, every google search led me to a 250 mb zip file with 3 zips in that, and the one labeled the same RJ # was MilQue.

That's probably why i believed it did, because it being labeled that way in the file made the search for it turn up nothing.
it's common tactic when making fake links

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay so the game is essentially a maze with spirit orbs chasing you. Get caught and one of the girls (depending on which orb caught you, all orbs look the same though) screws you back into the main menu. There's no checkpoints and you can beat the game assuming you know the right path in five minutes or less.

I've noticed around 5 girls and I have beaten the game (special thanks to wickedslicks103). Here's my incredibly unprofessional and unasked for walkthrough. You can beat the game easily by following the left wall at all times save for two situations. Make sure to memorize these instructions as I don't think you can pause the game and the spirits orbs are constantly in motion.

1. When you start you need to progress through the conversation. Becareful not to right click as that will hide the dialogue box and prevent you from progressing the conversation.

2. Immediately head left and hug the left wall, alternatively you can run straight through the gap in the wall and turn right, being quick to do so as the spirit orb is right next to you if you attempt this. (getting caught here will have a pink haired girl send you to the main menu).

3. Go through the hall way and a conversation will occur, skip through it and then immediately hug the left wall and run through the large room. Observant players will note a spirit orb will be chasing you from your right, but you move faster than the spirit orb so you're cool (get caught and a black haired lady sends you to main menu). Once through the large four pillar room, immediately turn left and head down the long hall way. Hug the right wall and head through the small crack in the right wall to dodge the spirit orb that heading straight at you (get caught and its the twins who send you to the main menu). once through the crack, head right and down the hall way. Keep going down the hall wall well past a second two pillar room. In the next hallway you will be almost sandwiched by the spirit orb of a new girl (blonde) and the old spirit orb of the twins.

4.There will be crack in the wall on the right in this hallway and you should head through and face right but do not pass all the way through the crack. Stare at that corner of the hallway until you see a spirit orb coming straight at you. Immediately back out through the crack and let the spirit pass (get caught and its blondie) and then head through crack, head right and down the hallway (take too long and its the twins). Keep heading down the hallway and you'll see two large pillars in the next two rooms and then junction, turn right (left is dead end) and follow the left wall well past the large open room with pillars and the last spirit orb (title character sends you to main menu) until you find a brown colored hallway. Head down the brown colored hallway. The end.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone that can send me a pm with link? i have sent pm to someone but he doesn't seems to check his PMs.