What's new

ACT [ TOH ] Fleeing! (RJ105301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fleeing! (RJ105301)

True, judging from the gameplay screenshots, the current enemies doesn't have a whole lot of animations, it's just the same animation with different faces.

Oh well, let's just hope it turns out at least moderately good.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really hope this game does come out till dec 2015 last update form June doesn't seem like good news something about his PC getting blue screens. I really hope this guy gets his machine fixed and progresses with the game, I'm really looking forward to updates since I loved the demo and pretty much leveled everything already so there's nothing left to do lol.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, the man seems to have as much bad luck as Cheshire. Wouldn't be surprised if his absence is due to his comp finally dying or some other real life issue.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well we can only hope, he looks like he has potential it would be a shame if he gave up the game. But I suppose real life always comes before hobbies. We can only hope he gets his life together and finishes the game.
On an unrelated note did an annonymous really get banned or did I get my hopes up for nothing?

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well we can only hope, he looks like he has potential it would be a shame if he gave up the game. But I suppose real life always comes before hobbies. We can only hope he gets his life together and finishes the game.
On an unrelated note did an annonymous really get banned or did I get my hopes up for nothing?
I'm not sure if the ban system here in ULMF here is permanent but I believe he was banned by Toxic. Wouldn't be surprised considering an anonymous' erratic, abrasive, and pedantic (with regards to bf) nature. I actually thought he was trolling for the most part but later realized that he has.... issues.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if the ban system here in ULMF here is permanent but I believe he was banned by Toxic. Wouldn't be surprised considering an anonymous' erratic, abrasive, and pedantic (with regards to bf) nature. I actually thought he was trolling for the most part but later realized that he has.... issues.
I only know of him because he started ranting every 2 posts about MGQ Paradox's BF system and that's all that he did throughout all the thread. I was sort of hesitating to post on this thread since he made it but the demo is too good not to discuss it.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Offtopic:
Someone gave me bad rep saying it's juvenile not to discuss a subject of interest out of spite for someone.
First of all it's not spite I don't have it in for the guy it's just avoiding unnecessary disputes that may occur. Some of us people on the internet have low tolerance for bullshit spewers who can't even phrase a simple sentence in English right. We're here to relax and get away from it all, not argue. I'm not sure if you ever talked to the guy or not but if you did and would of had to hear his one and only tired argument over and over you'd avoid topics he lurks in as well.
I didn't make this post because I'm upset by the negative rep I'm just pointing out that things are not the way they seem to you.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't make this post because I'm upset by the negative rep I'm just pointing out that things are not the way they seem to you.
Caring enough to make a post on a public forum, and enough to inconvenience everyone who opens this thread because you bumped it, is the very definition of "letting it upset you".

redx

Reputation score

This games been delayed so long i knew it wasn't an update. :p

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, they seem to have moved the release date to Late December of 2015.

There seems to be new items that weren't in the demo before. Currently trying it out.

This game has been delayed so much already, i'm not sure if the release is real this time.

textbook703

Reputation score

Is the demo still the same as it was like, uh, two years ago? Just the pink-haired succubus enemy and she can only like... ride, blow, and doggystyle I think?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the demo still the same as it was like, uh, two years ago? Just the pink-haired succubus enemy and she can only like... ride, blow, and doggystyle I think?
i've seen nothing new

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There seems to be new items that weren't in the demo before. Currently trying it out.
The changes to the demo where mostly to the inventory system and whatnot.

Looks a lot like it did last month though just a couple changes here and there.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Er... the blog hasn't been updated since June of 2015 and I just checked the demo and it dates back to Feb of 2015. Tried playing it and it's that version from that time

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Its coming to a point where I don't care anymore.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its coming to a point where I don't care anymore.
I don't think many of us do as of this point. The developer goes MIA for months at a time and the game has been in development or first announced since late 2012 (~6 months after the first game) and originally planned for release for lDec of 2013 IIRC. 3 years is a long time to wait so it's understandable.

To be fair though, the developer is undergoing turbulent times in his life; however, I find it hard to believe that he can't even update the blog once each month even if it's bad news.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While the blog hasn't been updated recently, I did notice looking through the stuff that's planned for release in the last part of this month that the game has(発売予定未定) (basically "release pending" if I'm not mistaken) rather than 2015年12月下旬発売予定 (sale planned for last third of dec 2015) listed... not sure whether or not that's always been the case or if it's actually a sign that it could possibly be out soon... if anyone cares at this point. Kinda want to believe that it might actually be out, but with all the delays and lack of news...
(was actually looking for a certain something else but saw this, remembered it, and figured might as well post about this)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for the notification. However I think most people decided to push this at the caboose of the hype train.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

While the blog hasn't been updated recently, I did notice looking through the stuff that's planned for release in the last part of this month that the game has(発売予定未定) (basically "release pending" if I'm not mistaken) rather than 2015年12月下旬発売予定 (sale planned for last third of dec 2015) listed... not sure whether or not that's always been the case or if it's actually a sign that it could possibly be out soon... if anyone cares at this point. Kinda want to believe that it might actually be out, but with all the delays and lack of news...
(was actually looking for a certain something else but saw this, remembered it, and figured might as well post about this)

You mean when it shows "未定" instead of Early/Mid/Late Month? I also noticed it when a bunch of games announced for an early December release switch to that. I think its a new thing and could be automated, but also could mean "to be determined" for games with a release date that had just passed (without the game actually being released).

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he updated his blog >> b.dlsite.net/RG17959/archives/46403227.html#more
But I can't understand what he says ...

Status
Not open for further replies.