What's new

ACT [マスクロ ] エルフの騎士ジゼル / Elf Knight Giselle (RJ140425)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [マスクロ] エルフの騎士ジゼル

Spent an hour or two trying to figure this out last night to no avail. There's three levels of corruption, right (innocent, horny, sex machine)? How do you get to the second level via gameplay? It always jumps from the first to the last and I can't figure it out. I've only ever seen it in the gallery.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Spent an hour or two trying to figure this out last night to no avail. There's three levels of corruption, right (innocent, horny, sex machine)? How do you get to the second level via gameplay? It always jumps from the first to the last and I can't figure it out. I've only ever seen it in the gallery.
The second one just seems to happen when Giselle's Lust meter is over half full, I think.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Half full lust meter hasn't done anything for me. Maybe I have a buggy version, I'll try reinstalling it later.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So this game actually got a couple updates and is up to version 1.2 now, here's the machine translated patch notes.

● I was Ver1.1 8/31 main-trial update updated information.

And improve the response of the camera reset

It also added to the third-person camera the ability to turn off the enemy of gallery mode

To 20-100 life easy mode.

Improvement of the save function

● I was Ver1.2 9/8 main-trial update updated information.

How to change the reservoir of pleasure gauge of H scene at the time

Change the specifications HP is reduced to H scene when

Escape from the difficulty of the H scene change by remaining HP

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Half full lust meter hasn't done anything for me. Maybe I have a buggy version, I'll try reinstalling it later.
Well, since you don't go fuckmesilly until you change zone, get your bar really high and get grabbed, that should show the horny face (the 2nd state)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have an updated version?

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, apparently v1.3 is out... Any1 know what's in that update?

Also, any1 have a patcher to make v1.3 uncensored?

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, apparently v1.3 is out... Any1 know what's in that update?

Also, any1 have a patcher to make v1.3 uncensored?
From what I've seen, being raped does damage now (this damage seems abnormally high in normal mode). Lust now accumulates at a gradual rate while being raped.

The wacky camera shifting has been "fixed", but I personally find it more obnoxious being bolted to the ground for the time it takes the camera to shift to where you're pointing. Makes you about as vulnerable as the post-combo pause.

P.S.: For those who aren't already aware, links for 1.3 are up on Anime-Sharing.

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uncensored this game. Version 1.5 as the torrent I got it from says

[Masturbation chronicle]Elf Knight Giselle
more info here

replace/overwrite the original file in the Gisele_DL_Data folder
The file I had to mess with was Pixelation.data in sharedassets0 for those interested. No idea if it causes any issues but it worked fine when I tried it. The penis' have proper textures behind the mosaic, but the vagina isn't as great, still not too bad, and much better than censorship.

This wouldn't have been possible without this helpful post on hongfire

Attachments

Last edited:

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have link for v1.5? The one from anime-sharing will always make weird sounds during gameplay...:(

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have link for v1.5? The one from anime-sharing will always make weird sounds during gameplay...:(
Have you tried this torrent?

Edit: A quick review -

CG: 9/10
Sex scenes are pretty well done, and first person mode (in gallery) is quite neat IMO. One of the better 3D hentai games. Would be a 10 if there are more enemy types

Gameplay: 3.5/10
Keyboard control is terrible, but may be better with a controller. Combat is boring as hell. Enemies only have 2 types of attack (except for bosses).

Plot: 1/10
Plot? What plot? /s

Conclusion: Download it for the gallery mode, otherwise it's not worth playing.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sex scenes are pretty well done, and first person mode (in gallery) is quite neat IMO. One of the better 3D hentai games. Would be a 10 if there are more enemy types

Keyboard control is terrible, but may be better with a controller. Combat is boring as hell. Enemies only have 2 types of attack (except for bosses).

Plot? What plot? /s

+1.

That character have a nice shader on her,not to mention that perfect anime style.Even if the CG are good,animations lack boobs bouncing(a slight more would have been better,especialy when gobelin H you)

Gameplay is pretty boring and controls are terrible,monster lack diversity as mentionned by noman.

Not sure if mentionned in the tread but there is a secret box up the title for the one who dont wish to do(or redo the game) to unlock gallery.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried this torrent?

Plot? What plot? /s

hmm, it has the same problem. Im not sure whether its my computer but this version is the only one that makes the sound...

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for necro. Apparently the camera can be rotated. Which is the key that rotates it. Also is the game supposed to have a wierd breathing sound which cuts when playing?

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's already necro'd, I have my own issue. The GobOrk in full corrupted mode in the gallery doesn't seem to work properly for me (version 1.5), but an earlier version of 1.3 I tried does seem to work. Does anyone have a version of 1.5 that displays the animation properly?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for necro. Apparently the camera can be rotated. Which is the key that rotates it. Also is the game supposed to have a wierd breathing sound which cuts when playing?
There are different kind of camera control

Open the game exe and the configuration pops up, go to the "input" tier and search for:

"Look"
This is the relocate button for playing, which puts the camera at your back
I bound the key to f, so i can play it one handed :p

"leftclick"
this lets you rotate around her while beeing in a sex animation
i think it was left click originally, you can also bind it to a key and use your laptops pad

"rightclick"
lets you alter the lower/higher or left/right move the camera during a sex animation
should be rightclick

i didnt notice any wird sound, playing with v1.5

knight77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did go back to version 1.0 with the uncensored mod, after I noticed that the pink elf's breast doesn't jiggle anymore with 1.5, and one animation (gob+kan) isn't working (she doesn't move)
I would try version 1.3 + uncersore patch, but couldn't find it anywhere

Also do "Masturbation Chronicle" have a website?

It would be awesome if they would add more H scenes to this, just in galary and arena mode, and of course, fix the latest version
breast jiggling is important!

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sigh i really want to play this game as it's peaked my interest above 100% problem is i'm so used to Using MEGA links and install things easily like that :(

Torrents and such confuse me as i'm a simpleton, so i'll just wait and pray for a link on that website :/

knight77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still one of my favorite h-games (at least the gallery section, cause that gameplay is horrible...), too bad they dont make any updates for it or working on new ones :(