Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Silver Sunrise [PEACH CAT]

Did anyone manage to crack this?

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems I get stuck in the mansion, there doesn't appear to be any way to lower the spikes or open the gate to get to the bridge in the rear.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just want to leave this here..

:)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if its just the game then theres already a DL link by HRPG Heaven here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26623
ops, my fault @@ i have forgotten he already post the game, yesterday i have see here this game, and i have think to repost here because the "crack discussion".
i have completely forgotten the hrpgheaven post @@

and now i see the mike version is THE SAME of hrpgheaven....

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the room with two treasure chests there is a switch in the right hand corner. Flip the switch and the spikes are now lowered.

Hope that helps.

Can't believe i didn't see that, still now that I've beat it once, it seems there are still a good many scenes missing, I guess I will have to do a non lewd play through.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

it seems there are still a good many scenes missing, I guess I will have to do a non lewd play through.
I do believe those are from loosing to the mission mobs or mid bosses (when you get a little pop up to clear a room of mobs). But I can't be bothered to confirm it as this game was a bit of a disappointment for me. The art is great but the content is meh.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit: whoops.

Stuck on second floor of the vampire castle.

i can see a switch that I cant hit (even with magic) and I see a bookcase blocking a doorway. not sure what to do.

i can also see the stairs to the next floor, but they're blocked by water

Last edited:

BaraknaObama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can see a switch that I cant hit (even with magic) and I see a bookcase blocking a doorway. not sure what to do.

Stuck the same place, dunno what to do :/

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there is a hidden door behind one of the bookshelves on the left below the room with the switch.

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think there is a hidden door behind one of the bookshelves on the left below the room with the switch.
Yes, I mentioned that, I just didn't know how to move the bookshelf.

I got a PM telling me though.

south of that bookshelf, and a little to the right, theres a statue. smash it for a key, then unlock the bookshelf with said key.

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I can get in the back of the vampire castle using the key. Though the room is blank and there is a switch across a gap of water. You can't pass over it, anyone know what to do?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, I can get in the back of the vampire castle using the key. Though the room is blank and there is a switch across a gap of water. You can't pass over it, anyone know what to do?
is there a statue nearby that you can break for a key?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ops, my fault @@ i have forgotten he already post the game, yesterday i have see here this game, and i have think to repost here because the "crack discussion".
i have completely forgotten the hrpgheaven post @@

and now i see the mike version is THE SAME of hrpgheaven....
Yeah, he ripped it from here, specifically this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=628555#post628555 without sharing any credit the moment we gave it to ULMF users.

He's the same idiot that once shared in his site a "English translation of Arms Devicer". For those who don't know, it was the joke translation, that made him stop ripping for a while and a few sites completely, but guess he caught up and realized only that one was a joke.

Anyway, not a big deal... >_>

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro but after the game and you rescue all the elves there's a sealed door you can't get in. A machine translation of a sign nearby says something about experience so I'm guessing I need to be a certain level. Anybody have any idea?