What's new

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

Niiice. I loved version 1.1. I think I still have it on my desktop hardrive somewhere.

Looking forward to future versions as well. This is a really fun and whacky game. Will post a more in depth post sometime later in the month. Or just edit it into this one. Yeah I'll do that.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Akabur just released Princess Trainer V.1.02 does anyone here have it?

BearMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah me too I'd really like to know if anyone has it and could share it there ?

veresa

Reputation score

same here :( cant find it anywhere on the internet :(

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

same here :( cant find it anywhere on the internet :(
Guess we need to wait a bit longer, it'll surface.

Found the links

Use 7zip not winrar for extracting.

Last edited:
J

JackalMask

Anyone know why when I start up the game I get a black screen with music playing?

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the brothel available in this version or am I missing something? I've got all of Jasmine's stats maxed out and bought every outfit but the brothel is still closed.

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And again:
I really like Akaburs/Rubakas humor. (Thou art I.) The game is also great. Short, but great.
Reminds me of my old days with Sim Girl and the other dating sim games of the past.

He also made another page on the market ( )

Btw. it is in english.

Just some Movie/game quotes I found in this game:

- demons run... got to war -> Dr Who
- Thou art I -> Persona

Is the brothel available in this version or am I missing something? I've got all of Jasmine's stats maxed out and bought every outfit but the brothel is still closed.
You need to go out at night and train till you win against the night. (Both on the market at night) Than you must wrestle in the bar to get the code for the brothel.
Nah now I am stuck too...

Last edited:

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By far one of the best games I've played in the genre. Sure it's short, but man is it sweet. Any word on if he plans to fill in some of the gaps he left? (Vis-a-vis characters like Lola)

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get this bordell licenz?

By far one of the best games I've played in the genre. Sure it's short, but man is it sweet. Any word on if he plans to fill in some of the gaps he left? (Vis-a-vis characters like Lola)
From his blog:
I will be returning back to working on the "Magic Shop". Thank you for your support. If the game turns out to be successful enough maybe I will revisit it eventually and put in all the things I wanted but had no time to, as usual. We could call it "Gold Edition" or whatever... But this is sometime in the future... For the moment I just want to take a break...

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone completed the brothel quest?

Full obedience, no shame, broken reputation, all outfits, and I'm still stuck on the brothel quest. I have, however, found numerous mentions of her working at the brothel which might imply a broken quest. I thought you might need a certain amount of gold, but 2500 wasn't enough so it seems unlikely.

I found the quest very early though so I'm wondering if other quests need to be completed before it's even possible.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full obedience, no shame, broken reputation, all outfits, and I'm still stuck on the brothel quest. I have, however, found numerous mentions of her working at the brothel which might imply a broken quest. I thought you might need a certain amount of gold, but 2500 wasn't enough so it seems unlikely.

I found the quest very early though so I'm wondering if other quests need to be completed before it's even possible.
Finding that one out was actually fun. Turns out you had to ask Jaffar about it while Jasmine ISN'T around, as in, have her go do something(Working at a job, at school, etc.) then ask him, he'll give you the permit in a few days.

Meanwhile, one of the quests allows you to upgrade your house for it to have another room, implying that someone can move into that room. I did Iris's quest too early so she ended up getting her other 'job', so I couldn't get the option of her possibly moving in, so I'm not too sure who are the possible candidates besides possibly Iris, since I don't think I got the option from doing Lola's quests either.

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found it. Quite easy if you think about it:
You need to get some work for jasmin and after that you must go to the sultan.
(Before you press the night button).

Meanwhile, one of the quests allows you to upgrade your house for it to have another room, implying that someone can move into that room. I did Iris's quest too early so she ended up getting her other 'job', so I couldn't get the option of her possibly moving in, so I'm not too sure who are the possible candidates besides possibly Iris, since I don't think I got the option from doing Lola's quests either.
After some time (and all lola dates). Lola moves into the second room.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get Iris to move into the room? Or anyone, for that matter? I finished Lola's dating quest and still didn't move in.

EDIT: Never mind, Lola moved in after like... twenty days after her last quest. Pretty pointless, though, as you can't currently do anything with her.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great game! Both Jasmine and Belle are my top favorite Disney princesses. In case anyone is wondering, no Princess Trainer isn't the same game as Magic Shop and no there is no time limit (explained by Akabur/Rubaka in the tutorial).

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finding that one out was actually fun. Turns out you had to ask Jaffar about it while Jasmine ISN'T around, as in, have her go do something(Working at a job, at school, etc.) then ask him, he'll give you the permit in a few days.
It amazes me that I never bothered to try that. Did think her resistance to it was rather odd considering everything else she was willing to do.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And does this end like the original princess training game (Spell ending) what was part of magical shop or does it have a depressing ending with Jasmine becoming a slave and trophy wife?

I fan of fantasy slavery, rape and other stuff but even so I am sucker for happy ending.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, anyone knows how to get the last quest?
I'm doing everything over and over but I cannot trigger "favorite customer", although I must have spent more than 3k at the brothel.
thanks

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And does this end like the original princess training game (Spell ending) what was part of magical shop or does it have a depressing ending with Jasmine becoming a slave and trophy wife?

I fan of fantasy slavery, rape and other stuff but even so I am sucker for happy ending.
Initial Ending
The second guess. You turn her into a broken whore for Jafar, all of the peasants end up hating her and Jafar fucks her in front of the crowd during the wedding ceremony. Genie ends up remembering who he is and is upset he did this to Jasmine, Iris then shows up to cheer up Genie and he comes up with a plan to fix everything.

Extra Ending
If you manage to complete all the quests, you get an extra part to the ending that shows Genie trying to gather expenses and talking with Iris and he runs into Iago who is locked inside a cage.

The ending hints to a possible second game.

Hi, anyone knows how to get the last quest?
I'm doing everything over and over but I cannot trigger "favorite customer", although I must have spent more than 3k at the brothel.
thanks
The quest actives in the clothing shop, I think you need to do all the other quests prior to it.

Lola comes to ask if she can stay with you after a fight with her mother after a few days. Unfortunately Akabur couldn't add more scenes involved with Lola to the game in time so you get a picture of him apologizing if you try to go into her room.

Last edited: