What's new

[Complete - Partial] [TechnoBreak] Leviathan

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey!

My first partial!

So, this was supposed to be just for me, but I thought, hey, why not share it! :p

So, what will you find in this partial;

- Campfire options (mostly) translated
- Most of the important items translated ( Foods and stuff, I didn't translate equipment and such )
- A chicken at the starting beach that gives you an item that instakills all enemies

Like I said, this is a very...partial translation I made just to help me out so I don't eat/drink something I shouldn't in the game. I did translate some of the descriptions, but after a while, I figured out that you'll know that water will give you +30 in thirst :p

I'm unsure if I'm doing this correctly;

(Link to game thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29443 )

Edit: You'll find an updated version of the partial by Yun-Ah right there: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=892225&postcount=16

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBreak] Leviathan

Anyone can confirm the partial? I dont trust zippyshare links a lot.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using Panda Security and no virus alerts, partial works fine too

kandaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is legit, some things I noticed translated:
Many itens, not all of them but a good portion.
Campfire options, skills are not translated.
Option to change girl hair n stuff.
Main menu.

if there was more, i did not notice.

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone can confirm the partial? I dont trust zippyshare links a lot.
Mega was acting weird, so that's why I used Zippyshare :p

@Kandaa;

Yeah, that's about it, since I got my cheat item I didn't bother about the skills lol. Like I said, this is just some personal help translation that I'm sharing :3

Anyways, cool to know it works fine! Maybe I'll do some more like these in the future! :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mega was acting weird, so that's why I used Zippyshare :p

@Kandaa;

Yeah, that's about it, since I got my cheat item I didn't bother about the skills lol. Like I said, this is just some personal help translation that I'm sharing :3

Anyways, cool to know it works fine! Maybe I'll do some more like these in the future! :p
You plan on updating it for future versions or translating rest of items?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, but for what version have you done it? :)

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cool, but for what version have you done it? :)

Kissoftheshell;

Unfortunately, I deleted the game, so no, I don't think I'll update the future versions. If I release future translations for other games, they'll be like this one, just to help the player a bit, make things more easy :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kissoftheshell;

Unfortunately, I deleted the game, so no, I don't think I'll update the future versions. If I release future translations for other games, they'll be like this one, just to help the player a bit, make things more easy :p
Well if you use RPG maker trans that can apply the patch to any version without problems.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm in a good mood today so I'll work a little and update your partial, if you permit it, for the newer version of the game.

PS: Applying an older partial may result in some bugs (even more if the partial cover the CommonEvents/Scripts files b/c that's where most of the updates are).

Edit: I'll redo everything from the ground up since there's some bug fixes etc. It'll take less time. :p

I'll cover all the items, skills, weapons/armors, enemies, menus and combat messages. As well as the menu in the camp.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, thanks!

I'm in a good mood today so I'll work a little and update your partial, if you permit it, for the newer version of the game.

PS: Applying an older partial may result in some bugs (even more if the partial cover the CommonEvents/Scripts files b/c that's where most of the updates are).

Edit: I'll redo everything from the ground up since there's some bug fixes etc. It'll take less time. :p

I'll cover all the items, skills, weapons/armors, enemies, menus and combat messages. As well as the menu in the camp.
Good news!

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sure sure, do what you must do :p

I'll edit my first post and link to your translation so it's easier to find :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You think you can do it in RPG Maker trans so its safe for future versions? This game seems like its going to get updated rather often just for bugfixes.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You think you can do it in RPG Maker trans so its safe for future versions? This game seems like its going to get updated rather often just for bugfixes.
I've never used that tool and I'm used to translate with RPG Maker. But you're free to use my partial to make a RPG Maker Trans version. :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've never used that tool and I'm used to translate with RPG Maker. But you're free to use my partial to make a RPG Maker Trans version. :p
I would if i knew how. I talked with squark and he said he might do an update to the translation if something is missed or something and he will do it in Trans.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partial for v1.20 is completed! (took longer because of the newer version)

Link:
Mirror:

Translated: Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons/Armors, Enemies/Troups, States, System, Menu, Choices (including new game, camp, harvesting events...).
Added: Resize script (F6)

Edit: added a mirror link.

Last edited:

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Partial for v1.20 is completed! (took longer because of the newer version)

Link:

Translated: Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons/Armors, Enemies/Troups, States, System, Menu, Choices (including new game, camp, harvesting events...).
Added: Resize script (F6)
That link seems to just load forever, and when it finally does load it's a blank page

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any way to move the annoying clock to main menu instead of it constantly ticking? Screws up my chiitrans.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can just add in ChiiTrans not to translate it or when it does see it make it blank. Like a Substitution .

So if say word Clock shows up in ChiiTrans then set it like this :