What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Senryu-Sensei] Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello!
Today i'm here to show you my new project: "Succubus Tales" !

The game will be Chapter Based, so yes, i'm planning on doing more than one....
It's made with RPG-Maker VX Ace
Before even talking about the game, i have to say 2 things:
1- This is my first attempt in both Drawing and making a game...so...Be nice T.T
2- English is NOT my mother / main language, so, if you see any wrong spelling or sentences, feel free to correct me out ;)
And now, a little introduction about the game:
Basically, you're a nun possessed by a Succubus who want to take revenge on a Demon Lord, but to do so you need to gain enough power, by corrupting people around the world!
As for the type of game it's going to be, i'm taking inspiration by Village of Nightmare which is one of my favorite rpg-maker games that i've EVER played!

About theme/ fetish:
- Personalized sprite and portrait!
- Sex Sprite!
- Day - Night event
- Corruption
- Nuns!
- Demons
- Straigh
- Lesbian
- Futa on female
- Pregnant
- and the usual, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob..ecc =P
- maybe more to come as the development progress

Here are some images of the game:

I know...it's not the best drawing style in the world...but i hope to get better as the time pass!

The FINAL RELEASE is here!

What's new in version 1.0?

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

Previous version changelog
What's new in version 0.9?
- 2 standing, naked picture for Kobe (both human and demon form);
- new standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a new outfit;
- 2 standing, naked picture for Rhelyth, a new succubus! (both human and demon form);
- three new, non sexual events;
- three new, sexual events;
- a total of 48 images for those sex events!
Version 0.9B (FIX):
- on version 0.8, I fucked up a switch changing, and the Marissa X Lucy fuck event could be repeated, resulting in a game breaking...
That's now fixed.
What's new in version 0.8?
- standing, naked picture for the twins;
- new outfit for the twins;
- standing, nacked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each);
- there are a total of six new events (three sexual);
- a total of 33 images for those sex events!
- at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;
I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
What's new in version 0.7?
- New outfit for Elda ( and a "bigger assets" too);
- Demon forms for 2 character ;
- Four new Sex events ( for a total of 48 images!) plus a couple of non sexual, text only events;
- As always, events will have their own sprites;
- I re-did Lucy's sprite, to better fit her image ( );
- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
P.S. : portraits for the last two succubi are placeholders; I'll replace them as I draw a regular standing pictures;
0.7B bugfix:
- The Gender Change of the Guards is not permanent, the next day they are just standing there as always ---> FIXED
0.7C bugfix:
- After watching Lidia scene in the CG Nicci's sprite disappears --> FIXED
- CG room: Lidia standing pictures named "Sharlith - standing picture" --> FIXED
0.7D bugfix:
- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

What's new in version 0.6?
- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing picture for Sharlith;
- Doyle's demon form;
- sprites for every new character
- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );
- as usual, every big event has his own sprites
- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only.
- there is a new map: "deep woods";
- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to for pointing it out!);
- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
- I've added a save file to the archive, to let you start from the end of version 0.5 without any problem, and a little txt file with a guide for the new scenes

0.6C Fix:
- if you go to mayor house in night you are trapep inside forever ---> FIXED
- After you hear the priest and lidia conversation, you're supposed to b only able to chase her into the woods, and won't be able to get inside other buildings --->FIXED!

What's new in version 0.5?
- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...
Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;
- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;
- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;
- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;
- for the previous two points, I have to thank for the suggestion;
- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P
- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;
- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;

What's new in version 0.4?
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.3?
- 6 new standing pictures: Fred ( the boobs staring guy) and his wife Elda, Kobe and Doyle ( the two woodcutters), Father Daliwyr and Helith in human form;

- 2 new outfit for Risa, 1 for Marissa ( the mayor assistat) and 1 for Helith;

- 1 new sex event + 2 corrupting events, for a total of 18 images!

- I went back and edited a little all the succubi, giving them a more "devilish" skin tone and a tail, with the exception of Nicci...for...reasons...

- You can now access the Hall of Fame! There is a portal which lead there in your room at the inn ( It's probably a W.I.P., but since I have my first 15/20$ patrons, I wanted to add it for the release);

- A LOT of people complained about the pain in the ass given by the waitress job's random order, so I reworked it a little;now when you need to talk to someone to progress, you'll talk to that person, avoiding the random order; hope you'll ike it better now ;-)

- I've reworked the main menu a little too.

A BIG thanks to Hoboy and for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.2?
- 2 new sex event + a mini groping event, for a total of 16 sex / naked images!

- 4 standing images for new character ( Duncan - the guards captain, Borden - the local drunkard, Josef and Adele - the old couple) + a new image for Waitress Nicci and a new outfit for Risa

- We have a new succubus! All hail Helith! ( I actually did a standing picture for her too, but you will "officially" meet her on the next version!)

- I've added a script to the game, so that now you will run in authomatic, and pressing the shift button will instead make you walk ( since you will have to walk around a lot, i suppose this will make everyone more happy =P )

- a Big Thanks to for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.1?
- added 3 sex event ( they're actually 4, but the first one happen in automatic, so i don't know if i have to count it or not :p )
- every sex event have it's own sex sprite, made by me
- added 4 pictures for a "first meeting" with new characters

Script Credits:
- Multiple Event Self-Switch Control - by Nathanial B.
- Large Choices - by Hime
- Title Menu with images - by NerdiGaming
- Button Common Events - by Yanfly
- System Options - by Yanfly

If you encounter problems with "missing" files, be sure to extract the game correctly, by simply double-clicking on the .exe (the RPG-Maker archive) you found inside the RAR; there were people using winrar to extract the .exe too, and they encounter problems after...

If you want to support me, here's the link to my Patreon Page!

P.S. since on patreon i'm using a different name ( and a better one...) i wanted to create a new account here with that name, but apparently the waiting process to get the account activated will take too long...so i'll just keep using this one here >.<

Last edited:

justbobted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Not a bad start so far. There were a few clunky sentences along with some things that should be capitalized, like I. It would have been nice to see types of game play mechanics though. I understand it is a teaser but having a little bit of how the game flows would be nice. Good luck ^_^.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1- This is my >>> first attempt <<< in both Drawing and making a game...so...Be nice T.T
2- English is NOT my mother / main language, so, if you see any wrong spelling or sentences, feel free to correct me out ;)
So a beginner who uses patreon to get money right?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

First attempt at drawing? I mean, this isn't the best art I've seen by any means but for a first attempts it's very good.

Unless each of those pictures took you like a week to make. :p But even then I'd say that's quite the dedication.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So a beginner who uses patreon to get money right?
Well, i'm unemployed, so i'm trying this to get some income while doing something that i like to do...is that a so bad thing? T.T

First attempt at drawing? I mean, this isn't the best art I've seen by any means but for a first attempts it's very good.

Unless each of those pictures took you like a week to make. :p But even then I'd say that's quite the dedication.
A week? Cough-cough...no....of course no.....
Lol, joking apart, I am quite slow at the moment but i hope it'll get faster and better as the time pass ( and i have to say that i'm already A LOT faster than in the beginning =P )
And i'm glad someone like it =)

Last edited:

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, i'm unemployed, so i'm trying this to get some income while doing something that i like to do...is that a so bad thing? T.T
Ignore that guy, nothing wrong with asking for donations for your project. It's up to the people to decide if they want to pledge or not. The art is actually quite good.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pretty funny demo lol cant wait to see more, good luck to you!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry it's cool, just promise us that you will keep working at this project at least until it was finished, even when the income from Patreon is enough to allow you an easy life. ;)

Your "teaser" is good so far with some room for improvement, keep it up!

rupuka

Reputation score

As for the type of game it's going to be, i'm taking inspiration by Village of Nightmare which is one of my favorite rpg-maker games that i've EVER played!
SOLD
I'm still sad about Village of Nightmare 2 :(

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you need help testing games or helping with language, I'm pretty good at that. I'm going to try what you have so far and I'll make notes of anything I see.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't worry it's cool, just promise us that you will keep working at this project at least until it was finished, even when the income from Patreon is enough to allow you an easy life. ;)
Don't worry, i may be a bit slow at drawing, for now at least, but i'm planning on finishing it, no matter what!

SOLD
I'm still sad about Village of Nightmare 2 :(
Me too man, me too....Well, to be honest, i'm still hoping that someone will take on the project and translate it, even if it's not even nearly as good as the first chapter...

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for double posting >.<

Just a quick update to say that on my next update i'll add 3-4 new events on the next village ( the first one is already drawn and implemented too!)
As for "when i'm going to release it?....no idea....i'm not confident enough on my work-flow to make a detailed schedule; i can say approximately on late may, max at early june if things go bad for some reason...

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's always a critic where ever you go, just don't mind them if you feel like get offended or get critic on.

Must that has point out your flaw or what you already stand out with, it just great to have somebody critic for improve and review yourself.
Those are most likely called 'feedback' rather 'critic' tho.

Cheers, ;)

PS: There're already handful of people who interesting in your project and willfully to pledge to you which is really good sign. but until the pledge is made you can't relax just yet, keep up the hard work!

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello World!
Someone just made me realize that, for those who aren't my patrons, it looks like i didn't do anything at all for the past month, since there aren't any "public post"on my page;
so i decided to make this post, listing what i did so far until now:
- Tirnambeo's external map ( the village where Nicci collapsed)
- Tirnambeo's homes interior
- 4 standing pictures for characters introduction (+ an other one that is almost ready, and the other twin guards, which i didn't do from scratch, but it still needed some work on shadows)
- pics for 2 events
- sprite, both normal and sex one's
- writing code's for 3 sex events
- i've implemented a little bar event too, where you need to give order around for clients

What i still need to do:
- pics for 1 last events
- some finishing touch here and there, adding some sounds around
And that should be all that's left i suppose...

At fist i wanted to do at least 4, or more events for the new release, but i didn't take count that i had to draw a lot of standing pictures for some kind of "characters' introduction" too, which have taken a while to do >.<

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New version available for Patrons!

Public release in a week, 10 days at max ( that's just for the first version, no idea how i will do for next updates)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

The demo is extremely short but it's very good, your art is quite nice as well and the story is quite interesting.

There is some things you might improve :
- reverse dash (characters run and they slow down by pushing shift), it's not fast enough to bother anyone ;-)
- An option, maybe at the very beginning to avoid any transexual scenes, i'm sure i'm not the only one who could do without them

Good luck, i hope you'll manage to complete the development of your game.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi,
The demo is extremely short but it's very good, your art is quite nice as well and the story is quite interesting.
Glad you liked it!
- reverse dash (characters run and they slow down by pushing shift), it's not fast enough to bother anyone ;-)
I'll check on that for the next release!
- An option, maybe at the very beginning to avoid any transexual scenes, i'm sure i'm not the only one who could do without them
It's "futa", not "transexual":D :
Futa usually mean a girl with a dick, while she still have a pussy ( usually without balls )
Transexual basically mean a male with boobs...
Maybe for someone the difference is little, but for others it is an Enormous difference =P
And, well that's one of the main fetish of the game....sorry >.<
But not every scene will have futa, of course; there will be a Lot of scene without it.
( probably just nicci and other 2 ppl out of all the villagers will be involved in futa scene...)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Time for a public update!
Here's the link for the 0.1c version of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge:

hope you like it! ;)

some things that should be capitalized, like I
And...Yes, I'm an idiot...
Why?
Because even if i've aready been told that "I" should be capitalized, I've completely forgot about it...
So right now I'm reading all dialogs AGAIN to fix that -.-'

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No feedback, nothing ? >.<

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay bro, a public feedback...
- found stupid the toilet moment but... hey, is an hentai game so is right that can be stupid
- when you go for take the new dress, if you try to go up using the stairs a different portrait appear for the blonde owner of the shop

personally don't like the purple slime, only the color because purple make me think more a poison slime than a corrupted slime but this is only my opinion

if you don't like what I wrote here then you can....

PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: