What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

jajaja a world w/o flash.... the really love to push old tec to the side, oh well at some point everything has to die. Who knows what we'll see next for browser games and general content.

-----------

Oh so Solano.... Time to get my sweet sweet revenge on those fucking high speed Oni-chan. This time I'm ready for bitches!!

Along with Ada's Golden Wolfs(and that recent Maou map)Those are the only maps I have incomplete, what a thorne in my sides they have been.

If they push Len for a bit longer it means I can gather at least 100 more RC for her, I'm not sure how much it would cost to get her to min :/

How far away are we from daily revivals and 2AW?
Well daily revival came last year right before the UI change on Summer(around this time actually)The thing for us is that we never now when exactly a new update will come, but if things go like in dmm and we can establish an schedule-ish, we could probably say somewhere around August?

Remember that around that time was when we got the mayor patch last year. Still this just my best bet.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is no way we are getting daily revival or AW2 this year. We are still getting events from 2014 lol? Perhaps by next year if we are lucky.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

fucking high speed Oni-chan.

Well daily revival came last year right before the UI change on Summer(around this time actually)The thing for us is that we never now when exactly a new update will come, but if things go like in dmm and we can establish an schedule-ish, we could probably say somewhere around August?

Remember that around that time was when we got the mayor patch last year. Still this just my best bet.
Where about relative to SAW did 2AW, Daily Revivals, 3rd Scene, Secretary and swap able arts slot in?

Also whats new UI?

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Nordland

I don't know when you will compile a next list to devs but when you will be sending one pls ask them to change class evolution materials into the proper ones. It was already implemented at this point on dmm and we are really strugling when almost everything needs rogues while our barracks are full of not so useful samurai, ninja, pirate etc.

And once again we would really like to have Trading Post changes. If there is reason why they don't do them and they really can't update it once a month like on dmm maybe at least do it every 2 or 3 months.

And as always huge thanks for the news.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DMM 2AW date was around ~2016/10/27

We are at...2015 DMM event table.

So about 1.5~2 years.
We are at ~2015/10/10 with this event meaning its closer to almost a year away, not two.
Also funnily enough this event came with the balance patch we got a very long time ago and we are still not at the point where rainbow crystals/Dark knight got implemented.

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Nordland

I don't know when you will compile a next list to devs but when you will be sending one pls ask them to change class evolution materials into the proper ones. It was already implemented at this point on dmm and we are really strugling when almost everything needs rogues while our barracks are full of not so useful samurai, ninja, pirate etc.

And once again we would really like to have Trading Post changes. If there is reason why they don't do them and they really can't update it once a month like on dmm maybe at least do it every 2 or 3 months.

And as always huge thanks for the news.
Absolutely, I will incorporate your requests into this month's report :)

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We are at ~2015/10/10 with this event meaning its closer to almost a year away, not two.
Also funnily enough this event came with the balance patch we got a very long time ago and we are still not at the point where rainbow crystals/Dark knight got implemented.
O ye. So ~1yr ish.

Though I'd still add X months since we were late to get both AW and SAW compared to event table.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

trading post rotation fucking when

Fayne

Reputation score

Huh, I was under the impression AIgis was in HTML5 and not flash. At least the DMM version. I might be wrong though. Too lazy to research.

Solano... is already maxed. More time too gether RevC for Len I guess...

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am absolutely certain that Aigis is in HTML5 and not Flash, because I have never once experienced a Flash crash unlike all other flash games in existence.

Also, Solano is actually an interesting case in which it is critical to get her skills to max while cost reduction is a much lower priority. This is essentially the opposite of almost all event farm and revival units where the aim is to get lowest cost possible and less so on skill ups.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got curious and looked around.
Aigis does run on HTML5 already.
I found the info from seesaa wiki FAQs.

So I guess we are good for the millennium.

Xion

Reputation score

Where about relative to SAW did 2AW, Daily Revivals, 3rd Scene, Secretary and swap able arts slot in?

Also whats new UI?
Thats so disturbing.... really toooooo damn much, never again, never do that again.
------------

Since we have got so many features that dmm didn't get at weird times I have high hopes for those changes. If we are honest there was really no need to add Danchou to the TP unless money, but still we got comissions, the balance patch, that small change in the UI, and other things(change in the drops for dailies)If it doesn't involves a specific event we might get it at and odd time.

Although, AW2 its just too new sorry Afro that one is gonna take a while longer. S.AW are alwaya being add since new units are always coming so this isn't a good point to compare.

In regards to the UI, is simple. It change, is on the same style has FKG thats pretty much it.
------------

Again with people asking for TP rotation. @Norland can you confirm this is just a myth.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nordland

My first barracks would really appreciate that.....

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absolutely, I will incorporate your requests into this month's report :)
Don't forget about Liana too! I'm still burdened with gacha liana that i would like to exchange for a real gacha black.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't forget about Liana too! I'm still burdened with gacha liana that i would like to exchange for a real gacha black.
Liana is literally a plat in terms of firepower, somewhere between the top tier (Camilia & Chydis) and the lesser plat healers. I agree, anyone who get her should be able to trade her for a re-roll ticket, After all - Why should a black get destroyed by a plat?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why should a black get destroyed by a plat?
simple answer shes a event black and will never be anything better and almost all event blacks are weak in comparison to most gatcha units

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

simple answer shes a event black and will never be anything better and almost all event blacks are weak in comparison to most gatcha units
What's the point in having her black tier if she's effectively plat though? I think no one would care if she was re-classed as a plat and left as-is as a gatcha plat.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the point in having her black tier if she's effectively plat though? I think no one would care if she was re-classed as a plat and left as-is as a gatcha plat.
anybody who used black bond fairies would be pissed.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to be fair the gatcha plats are both insanely good saria in terms of healing is better then b iris even

reducing her rarity does nothing for the issue and fucks aw2 aswell they need to get her out of the gatcha and run her event thats all no matter what compensation or thing they need to do to make that happen bit at this point i have little to no hope for her having anything done with her its a mess

liana is fine as she is on dmm where users had a chance to get her cost down either from base event or buying her on her revival with rc stats wise shes right where b iris is skill wise its just really niche

just look at vs its alot of the same issue for the most part

Last edited: