Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

$15 pick your rainbow, 3 uses. get your waifus if you want em

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where?
Shop -> Buy Items?
Because all I see there is the 5* ticket for 2000 Nutaku gold.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where?
Shop -> Buy Items?
Because all I see there is the 5* ticket for 2000 Nutaku gold.
Looks like it's the very first thing you see on the gacha page.

0nymous

Reputation score

Looks like it's the very first thing you see on the gacha page.

Ah.
I'm a retard.
I thought tickets are bought in the Shop, so I didn't even bother checking the gacha.

So I assume the 50% discounted 5* ticket IS the 2000 gold one?
I was considering it, because I failed to draw Greenbell, but she's not even featured in the gold unit ticket exchange.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new girls are never in it. you can't pick hollyhock either

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

$15 pick your rainbow, 3 uses. get your waifus if you want em
Hmm, do I bother with this, or gamble on another black friday £5 sale this year? Even if it happens, that's still in like 4 months...

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm. $15 for a guaranteed Flowering Peach, Snowdrop or Dogwood is tempting. Also, it looks like this latest update re-enabled 6* Maria's voice clips during stages so now there isn't dead silence whenever she's beating up pests or leading a squad.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bakery Sakura lost her voice for a while too. Only took them two fucking months to fix.

Anyway, I went all out this past week... or month... and got ten or so new rainbows from all the gachas.

-Mistletoe, Burning Bush dupe, Christmas Rose dupe, Cattleya dupe (from step-up)
-Iberis, Nerine, Wax Vine (from tickets)
-Mimosa x3 (ugh), Cherry, Kerria, Apricot, Maple, Black Baccara, Cactus, Oncidium Bride, and Ionocidium (from premium)

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I picked up the girls I wanted to fill out my #1 squad. I was planning on doing it on $10-15 ones anyway, might as well take care of it now. I might do one last one on black friday or something to pick up the final rainbow I want(ioncidium) but I'm pretty much set now. gonna save my gems for rainbow dress blooms, I'll pull the couple golds I want eventually.

squad 1 = pepo, peony, nerine, lagarus, mistletoe. not many people like mistletoe but I'm a fan
and now I have squad 2 since I have miraculously started drawing rainbows without spending money: lyco, victoria, anemone, cherry, *cough* alstroe. pretty good, cherry has grown on me a bit

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I went with Snowdrop and Flowering Peach. Snowdrop gives me another solid pierce Knight with a squad-wide attack bonus and an attack debuff that hits all pests along with a Knight that likes cake. I ran out of cake fiends a few weeks ago so the backlog of baked goods let me get Snowdrop from 0 to 100% affection within a minute.

Flowering Peach was picked mostly to be an upgrade for my main squads. Once she's in fighting condition she'll take over for either Gardenia (+1-10% attack for the squad based on affection, +1 targets hit by cannon nodes) or Ivy (+10% attack for the squad, +20% Solar Blast damage). She's yet another toy fan though, which I have way too many of at the moment (11 Knights not at full affection and eight like toys).

Also, it looks like FKG hit #1 on Nutaku at some point because I got a 15 gem 'thank you' in my gift box today. Might try my luck at another 50 gem pull.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, it looks like FKG hit #1 on Nutaku at some point because I got a 15 gem 'thank you' in my gift box today. Might try my luck at another 50 gem pull.
If you click on the Browser games button and have it sorted by top ranking it lists FKG as #1. For some reason it's not on the Nutaku home page though.

Xion

Reputation score

If you click on the Browser games button and have it sorted by top ranking it lists FKG as #1. For some reason it's not on the Nutaku home page though.
I remember that they mention that those list are made according to amount of people playing per hour/day and weekly, that just means that FKG has been access a lot this pass few day. The one in the main page just have the ones that are more trending at the day. Then there is a list that shows the games per fanbase.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I figured it would be from money taken in, but play time makes sense. kamahime is #1 so much because you have to play that game constantly, I only have FKG up for a few hours a day

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember that they mention that those list are made according to amount of people playing per hour/day and weekly, that just means that FKG has been access a lot this pass few day. The one in the main page just have the ones that are more trending at the day. Then there is a list that shows the games per fanbase.
I thought that was the part on the side that actually says trending games.

Xion

Reputation score

I thought that was the part on the side that actually says trending games.
They have many list, like the relationship btw the Frey and the Stark, is really complicated.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang 15 FGs this time huh, first time they did it they just gave out 5. Figured that it'd be a one time only thing as well.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is there any point to character quest items unless you happen to have 4 slots on the girl

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any point to character quest items unless you happen to have 4 slots on the girl
2 slots at least. Character quest always seems to be a necklace.

Although some events give better necklaces, so it's up to you.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there will eventually be a special slot for it. but no telling how long til we get that patch