What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

So much for my full translation. :(
I belive in the you that belives in the me that belives in the kamina that belives in the simon that belives in the santachrist that belives in the me that belives in you.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I belive in the you that belives in the me that belives in the kamina that belives in the simon that belives in the santachrist that belives in the me that belives in you.
Haha, yeah I haven't given up or anything. Just have to put it on hold till we see what changes he makes to the game.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

New upgrade for this game, dunno if call it V1.6, as there is not much change of course i dont have this new version.

26/07 2017
· We succeeded in weight saving.
· H in addition to cut in function during H animation.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New upgrade for this game, dunno if call it V1.6, as there is not much change of course i dont have this new version.

26/07 2017
· We succeeded in weight saving.
· H in addition to cut in function during H animation.
what does those even mean?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

what does those even mean?
Helps to understand the context:
-Reduction in total file size.
-There are new cut in H-Animations doing battle.

SO they trimmed off some of the fat ( in hopes to reduce loading times/crashes of MV's wrapper ), and they added a few new animations for the battle rape ( though how to go about triggering them is anyone's guess ).

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand, he switched to the new version of MV and made the game lighter. And he indeed added new content for sex animations. Apparently they are cut-in triggered by being attacked with a normal attack during a sex animation. You can see an example of it on his blog (she can get spanked, stepped on and punched in the gut, and even filmed).

EDIT : Played it, the update is indeed that. Also apparently ennemies can switch H-animations, I got the standard missionary one, then the stocks one, and the hanged from the ceiling one all in one fight against the same ennemy. Regarding the cut-in, you habe : punch in the gut, stepped on the head, spanked, filmed, being peed on and fellatio (so far).

Last edited:
OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My question is, does the new light weight version fix the issue with the combat portrait being broken for some people? This is the only MV game that has that problem, atleast on my desktop.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's something you can only know by trying it out yourself, I never had that problem in the first place so I can't tell you anything about that.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My question is, does the new light weight version fix the issue with the combat portrait being broken for some people? This is the only MV game that has that problem, atleast on my desktop.
Potentially, yes. It was an optimization issue so it depends on your PC.

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the new version out? Anyone have an updated dl link for it? Only curious. Anything else added to the game or is it just the cut in scenes?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So is the new version out? Anyone have an updated dl link for it? Only curious. Anything else added to the game or is it just the cut in scenes?
Just the cut-ins and optimization so far.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haven't found an up for it yet but still hoping.

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The faster a link appears the better, the full translation for this is on hold to make sure it works with the latest stuff.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The faster a link appears the better, the full translation for this is on hold to make sure it works with the latest stuff.
it's on hold to make sure nothing new gets added that would overwrite the translation. it's still unclear if this was it or if he planned on expanding with new events. mayak not having the game isn't the main problem.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, Im uploading the lastest version since nothing seemed to pop up. I still encourage you guys to buy it, especially since Mayak is making a full translation. It's one of the few amateur ero-rpg wich are worth a buy imo.
@veraleth
Yeah, Mayak planned to wait and see anyway.

EDIT : Removed because loli
EDIT 2 :
LINK IS DEAD STOP PMING ME

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, Im uploading the lastest version since nothing seemed to pop up. I still encourage you guys to buy it, especially since Mayak is making a full translation. It's one of the few amateur ero-rpg wich are worth a buy imo.
@veraleth
thanks for link, but game has loli tag and there for it goes against forum rules to post public links, better remove it before admins find out or someone starts to neg rep you

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@veraleth
Thanks for the link, also to confirm for anyone with the graphical problem, yes, it will still happen for those affected.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

@veraleth
"hugs"

Thanks for the forbidden gift ^^

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn it, I missed the forbidden gift! :<

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fuck, I missed it.