What's new

[Alicesoft] Choukou Shinki Ixseal / 超昂神騎エクシール

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 超昂神騎エクシール Alicesoft

its 8:12am in Japan. I'm they were lining up at 6am right?
Not many line up for a hentai game release in Japan. Not that I've seen anyway!

Reputation score

Not many line up for a hentai game release in Japan. Not that I've seen anyway!
I can honestly say I have no shame and would stand in line for a midnight release if I lived in Japan.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its alicesoft.. someone lined up

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chinese pirates have already had a look at the CGs and confirmed 4 endings for each heroine. 3 of the 4 are bad ends and it's likely the "good" ending needs multiple runs to achieve.

Another comment was a preference for orc/goblin/troll/monstrous humanoid rape of the heroine and few scenes involving tentacles.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chinese pirates have already had a look at the CGs and confirmed 4 endings for each heroine. 3 of the 4 are bad ends and it's likely the "good" ending needs multiple runs to achieve.

Another comment was a preference for orc/goblin/troll/monstrous humanoid rape of the heroine and few scenes involving tentacles.
preg?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I can honestly say I have no shame and would stand in line for a midnight release if I lived in Japan.
I mean like, it would be sold online... but stores don't open usually for a hentai game release (physical copy) till maybe 7-9am.

Men in Japan have absolutely no problem standing in line for hentai games etc... even if its out in public (neither do I haha). They do it all the time at akihabara, for example hajimete no gal was giving away... blow job mask in Akihabara, there were both guys and girls in line for it... no shame to get one and mess around with it.

Just saying its not something "so big" it would warrant a line of buyers :p

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God bless Alicesoft for saving us from the mediocrity that have been the past months.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after taking a look at the CG. there are

4 pregnancies for the blue haired girl. 1 by an orc, 1 by tentacles, 1 in a bad end that i can't tell who the father is. she is evil i think with demon horns but looks very tranquil. last is a shared pregnancy with red haired girl, to the foot soldiers sein.

2 pregnancies for the red haired girl. 1 by bees, 1 by blue slime, shared bad end with blue haired girl by foot soldiers sein.

both girls can be deflowered by enemies or you. interested in how this one can play out.

blue haired girl by Julaus who can become a futa it seems.

red haired girl by random men.

both girls have dog bestiality scenes. only red haired girl has semi-pig. the piglets only lick her. a pig-man is the one to screw her.

all in all, lots of pregnancy. can't wait to play the game and discover how to get them.

Last edited:

FlamingYu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AGTH and ITH doesn't work with this.
Thankfully most parts are voiced. Even small fries.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

after taking a look at the CG. there are

4 pregnancies for the blue haired girl. 1 by an orc, 1 by tentacles, 1 in a bad end that i can't tell who the father is. she is evil i think with demon horns but looks very tranquil. last is a shared pregnancy with red haired girl, to the foot soldiers sein.

2 pregnancies for the red haired girl. 1 by bees, 1 by blue slime, shared bad end with blue haired girl by foot soldiers sein.

both girls can be deflowered by enemies or you. interested in how this one can play out.

blue haired girl by Julaus who can become a futa it seems.

red haired girl by random men.

both girls have dog bestiality scenes. only red haired girl has semi-pig. the piglets only lick her. a pig-man is the one to screw her.

all in all, lots of pregnancy. can't wait to play the game and discover how to get them.
Whoa whoa spoilers. Don't be spoiling the H scene content before we actually get to play them. It's all this game's got going for it. :p
Can't be forcing us to play it for the story (which has potential to be at least distractingly amusing, but not everyone's main priority)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The first game wasn't that good imo but i loved the second one with 3 girls (Subaru so good ^__^). <3 After playing the demo from the third game i can only hope it's good.

I kinda hate the time limits in those games but as long as the art is ok i can overlook that.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless users here actually bought the game (or happen to be VIP members for the Taiwanese pirate uploaders) they'll need to wait until it's "released" to the general public.

Besides the CG gallery which is already out in various places, the review cum walkthrough for the game is given in the link. It has plot spoilers, so those concerned about that aspect might want to skip it.

Unlocking scenes is easy since each and every one has a hint on how to unlock it. Getting the true end on a first run is apparently impossible because the odds are heavily stacked against players due to time and mana constraints especially as the bosses have stats calibrated to cater for multiple runs.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So basically this is like Escalayer and the true end is more like an extension of the love ending ?
Looking at the requirements it would seem like it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basically this is like Escalayer and the true end is more like an extension of the love ending ?
Looking at the requirements it would seem like it.
Probably misleading to say there is a true end, since the "love" endings for each heroine probably qualify as such.

Either way, getting a 純愛 end on the first run isn't worth the trouble. Players should take it easy and collect as many scenes as possible during the first few runs.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By *public release* do you mean some one else post it before they post theirs? if so guess only gircelly is our hope if u meant to say Mikocon doesnt intend to post it publicly unless they see some one else post it

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By *public release* do you mean some one else post it before they post theirs? if so guess only gircelly is our hope if u meant to say Mikocon doesnt intend to post it publicly unless they see some one else post it
They're from the same source, girlcelly won't release shit if mikocon doesn't. It is an illusion of choice.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Girlcelly and Mikocon (2DGF) are two different groups. The former tends to leech from the latter but sometimes shares games he buys himself which forces the latter to do the same. EYNY is the other big Taiwanese pirate group but I'm not sure if they have a tacit agreement to keep some new releases on a "VIP list" with 2DGF until a certain amount of time has passed.

The groups aren't as prolific as they used to since Japanese developers have been fighting back with increasingly sophisticated DRM protocols. From what I've read Denuvo and PlayDRM have yet to be bypassed and the groups don't have skilled hackers who deliver cracks days after new releases.

VIP users on the latter have already played (and likely finished) this game since this one is on the July VIP list. I've known some games to stay on this list for at least two months before "public release".

Status
Not open for further replies.