What's new

SIM [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Agriculture Story ~Chlore & Alka's Erotic Struggles~ / 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~ RE197475 RJ197475

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~

As much as I would like to support them I don't want the police at my door or my steam friends seeing that in my library.

Aunayuri

Reputation score

that would be nice if this get a full translater

roxazthelight

Reputation score

Steam ver is just released by the way
Code:
store.steampowered.com/app/649580/Twins_of_the_Pasture

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know the changes they made between the dlsite version and steam version? Considering buying it on steam b/c it's so cheap, but I don't want to get it if they take out a lot of stuff from the game.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody know the changes they made between the dlsite version and steam version? Considering buying it on steam b/c it's so cheap, but I don't want to get it if they take out a lot of stuff from the game.
There are no changes. The vanilla Steam version just has heavily censored pictures. If you use the patch pinned on the forums it's exactly the same as the dlsite version but in English.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It -is- kinda crazy we're seeing more and more of these games on Steam. I expected they would have continued to be pretty strict with it for a while.

Although I seem to recall lord gaben saying something like not being opposed at all to explicit sexual content - just that he wanted much better/stronger filters so parents/moral groups/etc. didn't raise a shitstorm. I'd agree with him here. Although I don't see bestiality or loli content getting on Steam anytime in the near future.

Also, yeah... steam needs some "private-browsing" style features badly. Even for non-"embarassing" things it would be useful, like guide subscription spam in the steam activity feed.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are no changes. The vanilla Steam version just has heavily censored pictures. If you use the patch pinned on the forums it's exactly the same as the dlsite version but in English.
Oh, nice. I'll probably go buy it then. :eek:

EDIT: Bought it, and tried out the save file from a few pages. Is the gallery only cgs and doesn't show the animations?

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She won't fuck the cow. I skipped all other H-events so she's probably not lewd enough. Any other way to get her to fuck the cow?

As much as I would like to support them I don't want the police at my door or my steam friends seeing that in my library.
Than buy the DLSite version if you're so afraid of what they think.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Than buy the DLSite version if you're so afraid of what they think.
Thing is how do we translate the DLsite version to english?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, like usual, Steam user get very *cough*creative*cough* in H games matter ...
(just as I says, H games get released in Steam = Good)

Can someone share the patch ? :confused:
I don't think it's breaking rule to share only the patch ...
(it just a patch ... no loli and no shouta either)

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, like usual, Steam user get very *cough*creative*cough* in H games matter ...
(just as I says, H games get released in Steam = Good)

Can someone share the patch ? :confused:
I don't think it's breaking rule to share only the patch ...
(it just a patch ... no loli and no shouta either)
Which patch do you mean? The uncensor patch?

I don't think that will translate the game though. You will still need to buy the game on Steam or find a cracked English version.

darkflip95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So not really sure what to do here, but how do I even sell items to the shop guy? I can't find a sell button anywhere even though you can clearly mark items to sell.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which patch do you mean? The uncensor patch?

I don't think that will translate the game though. You will still need to buy the game on Steam or find a cracked English version.
that one is good enough ... thanks ...
(there's another patch which translate JP / RAW into english version)

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So not really sure what to do here, but how do I even sell items to the shop guy? I can't find a sell button anywhere even though you can clearly mark items to sell.
You have to progress the story a bit, but after you talk to him you click items to send to the sales box and you get the gold after you sleep. The box item you can buy in the shop puts a duplicate box on your farm so you can sell things without having to go to town.