What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hello~ I'm currently searching for hentai game that has...

Love
- Pregnancy / Impregnation
- Playing as Female
- Play and Fight while pregnant is a PLUS

Other interested Genre
- Bestiality / Interspecies Sex
- MILF / Older woman
- Egg Production
- Childbirth / Birth

My favorite game are!
1: Seed of Evil [ RE186190 ]
2: The Orcs Strike Back [ RE126905 ]
3: Orc Overrun [ RE162856 ]
4: 蟲の姦獄
5: Sword Princess Cistina [ RE131698 ]
6: Treasure Hunter Mai [ RE159285 ]
7: Urge to Molest [ RE189787 ]
8: MILF Next Door - Saeko & The Room [ RE159349 ]
9: HYPNOS F*CK: Rise of the Sex God (DLC) [ RE171219 ]

More details in words ( Sorry if my grammar is bad )
I played "5" and "6", I liked it overall but been raped and cum inside, didn't lead to pregnancy, I dislike how long it take to reach it and finding other CG become a pain.

I love playing 1~4, 9 and 10, working your way to get them pregnant is my favorite part. Birth is a great bonus!

1 was great, been able to battle while pregnant was rare to find and I enjoy been pregnant. It only last 2 days before you give birth, but it was easy getting pregnant again!

Thank you for reading!
I look forward to great finds! :D

its old and well known, but if u havent tryed these. You should give it a try

Violated heroine
Rune's Pharmacy

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im trying to find a game with a title I cannot read. the video is on youtube. and i think the video titles dont give the name of the game at all. thus im stuck not being able to figure out the name.
I want to post the video so someone could translate the name/copy the games name from the title... but i'm unsure if the main character of the game is loli or not. so i dont know what to do in this situation... could someone PM me so i can send the link and ask for a translation to find the game easier?

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im trying to find a game with a title I cannot read. the video is on youtube. and i think the video titles dont give the name of the game at all. thus im stuck not being able to figure out the name.
I want to post the video so someone could translate the name/copy the games name from the title... but i'm unsure if the main character of the game is loli or not. so i dont know what to do in this situation... could someone PM me so i can send the link and ask for a translation to find the game easier?
I dont know if you are allowed to post youtube loli links (I mean its youtube, come on...), but you could just post the name of the video then everyone can search for it on youtube. just tell us additional things like the uploader and the length of the video so we can find the right video

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well you could try to make a screenshot from the title (if it appears in the video itself) and use something like to put it into google.

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a top down game about an MC who when walking past an abandoned school I think it was?
He see's what I assume was a magazine past the gate.
So after being an idiot and walking into the yard to pick it up, he gets knocked out by a girl.
He wakes up later on I think the 2nd/3rd floor of the "school" in a bed.

Most of this part of the game involves trying to escape, while trying to be quiet and not walk into traps set by the girl (She's actually a succubus).
If caught enough times she will demonize and eventually you will get a gameover.
Later in the game you are at your house, and since I didn't fully translate all the text I feel left out why but the girl now lives with you.

Any help would be appreciated?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well you could try to make a screenshot from the title (if it appears in the video itself) and use something like to put it into google.
I always forget that i have something like that. This is the game i was talking about earlier

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I always forget that i have something like that. This is the game i was talking about earlier
Title is ステイモモ - you can get it from here ;)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Title is ステイモモ - you can get it from here ;)
No wonder i couldnt find it... it wasnt on the dlsite at all. Thanks for writing the Name down so i could copy it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳会長とエッチモンスター

Does anyone know where I can download this game? I already searched on many sites but all links are broken.
Might be due to unpopularity. The demo is 270ish and the complete game is 280ish mb. Sorry, I can't be of any help. I couldn't even find a working torrent.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳会長とエッチモンスター

Might be due to unpopularity. The demo is 270ish and the complete game is 280ish mb. Sorry, I can't be of any help. I couldn't even find a working torrent.
Okay thank you. I'd rather play this game, even though it's unpopular, but it looks like it's going to be complicated = /

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello! Anyone stumble upon this one?

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, trying to find a game from likely less than a year ago. I can't remember the name at all, all I remember is that it had the option to completely customize your heroines and had a romance system with them. The picture for the DLsite page had a fairly young girl with red clothing laying on her side where you could clearly see her pink panties from underneath.

I hope that's enough to identify it.

Edit: Found it! had to change my search a bit.

Last edited:

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Found this one any luck finding the full game?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey can someone tell me where to get a Full Version? ; )

I´m talking about those three Games but mainly about the Yakuza one = o

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im searching for games like when you have a fight and lose the enemy is take one or all of youre girl teammates and they can corrupt them or something like that if you cant save them

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

im searching for games like when you have a fight and lose the enemy is take one or all of youre girl teammates and they can corrupt them or something like that if you cant save them
Nice! *.*

COUNT ME IN! XD

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey can someone tell me where to get a Full Version? ; )

I´m talking about those three Games but mainly about the Yakuza one = o
There are no full versions to the games he has posted. They are all still in the works, but at the same time in limbo. They explained their current situation to what is going on. I'm ever hopeful we can see more though.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are no full versions to the games he has posted. They are all still in the works, but at the same time in limbo. They explained their current situation to what is going on. I'm ever hopeful we can see more though.
Still?!? But those are soooo old! o.0