What's new

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Does anyone know how to get all these chicks in the gallery?
I'm not looking for save, but more like a guide to solve the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that is collecting all these females
Full , linked from the very first post.

Zdk15

Reputation score

Holy crap! Zell found a way to incorporate the alternate panel scenes in the wild!

I remember he gave up on having the alternate panel animations randomly trigger in the wild after you found them, but when you're fighting the bunny girl with the slots, all the monster girls summoned use their alternate animations instead!

My only complaint is that I can't get the Forest Mask Girl to show up in that slots room. :( I love her alternate animation.

Has anyone else got her in that room? I've only seen bunny girl, evil bunny, slime, and that mountain spirit thing.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy crap! Zell found a way to incorporate the alternate panel scenes in the wild!

I remember he gave up on having the alternate panel animations randomly trigger in the wild after you found them, but when you're fighting the bunny girl with the slots, all the monster girls summoned use their alternate animations instead!

My only complaint is that I can't get the Forest Mask Girl to show up in that slots room. :( I love her alternate animation.

Has anyone else got her in that room? I've only seen bunny girl, evil bunny, slime, and that mountain spirit thing.
When I got passed all 8 rounds I only saw those three. So I am assuming the room only contains: Slime, White Rabbit, Evil Bunny, and Yamabiko.
I was kind of sad that he didn't add all of the alternate animations to this room, but maybe he is saving it for a later version.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I got passed all 8 rounds I only saw those three. So I am assuming the room only contains: Slime, White Rabbit, Evil Bunny, and Yamabiko.
I was kind of sad that he didn't add all of the alternate animations to this room, but maybe he is saving it for a later version.
No need to assume:

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The hidden room right before the bunny boss has monster girls riding a giant shadow ball, though it appears their H scene is completely bugged given she just transforms into an ant girl, even when you hit her.
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else but I'm having the same issue.
I doubt it's intentional either since the ant game over animation seemingly softlocks the game.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got 2 questions:
Where is this supposed hidden room before the bunny boss?

How do I use the evil bunny's little ball thing?

g0b12

Reputation score

can someone upload this game to mega or another site
i cannot download from the main link

please help

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got 2 questions:
Where is this supposed hidden room before the bunny boss?

How do I use the evil bunny's little ball thing?
- Before the boss room, there's a gargoyle statue that looks slightly different from the others. There's a secret door behind it.

- Equip it, then hold Up+A. It teleports you back to the hub. If your climax meter is full, you can do this without needing to equip the orb.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm grabbing that save in that earlier post but it doesn't seem to work, the gallery is still empty ( If going into that portal next to the heart sign is the gallery )
Is there anything special that needs to be done to get to the new content?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm grabbing that save in that earlier post but it doesn't seem to work, the gallery is still empty ( If going into that portal next to the heart sign is the gallery )
Is there anything special that needs to be done to get to the new content?
Get a clean game (extract 1.12a in a new folder, just to be sure). Copy the save in that folder. Run the game and select SECOND option (Continue). If that doesn't work, well, maybe you're using version 1.12 or lower.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Get a clean game (extract 1.12a in a new folder, just to be sure). Copy the save in that folder. Run the game and select SECOND option (Continue). If that doesn't work, well, maybe you're using version 1.12 or lower.
Did a fresh download and extract with both the 1.12a and save file, cutting the old save out of the game and replacing it with the downloaded one only gives a chime for the second option, game wont start until the first option is picked.

(( nevermind, gives me an excuse to play through the game anyhow ))

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- Before the boss room, there's a gargoyle statue that looks slightly different from the others. There's a secret door behind it.

- Equip it, then hold Up+A. It teleports you back to the hub. If your climax meter is full, you can do this without needing to equip the orb.
Thanks

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does every girl with an endless rape have a game over scene? Or has the game over scene count not increased from 1.10(?)?

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Small info, new gifs are nearly finished and will probably be put on the net today night or tomorrow in some time

I'm working on 'em cx

*Edit: Done, the main post has been updated and the exhentai gallery + imgur gallery as well
However, I did had to removed many categories of the imgur galleries due to imgur constantly mixing them. For some reason there's the problem where you wipe one list and everything else gets wiped as well, it's very strange. And annoying.
To the point where I decided to just delete them, you can still choose between all or H-only :)

Link to the main post

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.12b got released, mostly bug fixes, also added possibility to catch mad eater, and pink slime got endless animation, if google translate shows it correctly.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1.12b got released, mostly bug fixes, also added possibility to catch mad eater, and pink slime got endless animation, if google translate shows it correctly.
Thanks for heads up, appreciate it. Does he have plans to update version 1.12 further?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to capture mad eater;

Deliberately get swallowed then escape before the actual rape starts.
The mad eater should stay in it's mouth form.
After which shout at it twice with the Yamabiko ability.

Profit.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will I still be able to use the same save from 1.12a?