What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] Angelic Force Yuki / エンジェリックフォース・ユキ (RE204697) ( RJ204697)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: エンジェリックフォース・ユキ /Angelic Force Yuki ( RJ204697)

just saw this game already has a thread, well from first look game looks nice and maybe it will be soon up since it says end july so either today or at least this weekend

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

There is an bug when you speak whit the guy whit glasses after you beat the puppetmasters doll? Something about map?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When you fight, the moment you get grappled, you can't escape. No idea why. I kept trying to struggle and nothing changed.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

just saw this game already has a thread, well from first look game looks nice and maybe it will be soon up since it says end july so either today or at least this weekend
According to 07/27 blog post, there's still some stuffs left, like new game+ events, time skip, and two boss balance. So it will be the beginning of August at the earliest.

When you fight, the moment you get grappled, you can't escape. No idea why. I kept trying to struggle and nothing changed.
Which option did you choose? At least in the first battle, I see four options when you get grappled.
The first one does nothing.
The second one struggles to escape.
The third one means give up (haven't chose it, so no idea about the effect).
The last one attacks your enemy anyway.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

According to 07/27 blog post, there's still some stuffs left, like new game+ events, time skip, and two boss balance. So it will be the beginning of August at the earliest.

Which option did you choose? At least in the first battle, I see four options when you get grappled.
i did try the 3rd one, the enemy keeps grappling you endlessly till you run all out of your mp.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it's worth a look once it comes out. wish I didn't feel underwhelmed by it.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game is out.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I picked the one that lets you struggle.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

already up on sukebei.nyaa for those who want it. Won't post link since I don't know if it has shota or something else.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

care on saving while you use the status upgrade window <<< there its a bug where you can never go out from that menu and i lose my save XD

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

care on saving while you use the status upgrade window <<< there its a bug where you can never go out from that menu and i lose my save XD
Can confirm, lost about half an hour's work.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game has shota so open links might not be a good idea.

Regardless, here's a full save with all scenes, battles and endings:

+REP appreciated if you download it. ^_^

Attachments

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do with the homeless guy? After chatting with him, I'm not sure what to do next.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Game has shota so open links might not be a good idea.

Regardless, here's a full save with all scenes, battles and endings:

+REP appreciated if you download it. ^_^

Due to Shota, those of you that would like a link, PM me. I may share it.

Shakara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If u get a Bad end or whatever.... After the games inside the CG Room, theres a Dog that unlocks all cg..

to make my point, this is enus worst one. Yeah it got animations etc, but just costumes in events, u dont even need to grind or lvl.. after 1 Ending, talk to the dog, voila everything unlocked. I dont knmow if its just me, but the "Game" system "feels" not that smooth, or what ever u would call it.

4 that menu bug. did u try to upgrade 1 skill and pick afterwards the last
option? u need to confirm the "Skill upgrade" with X + the Exit.. otherwise u stuck.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks to the nonlinearity the game feels pretty short. Also it lacks the escalation that i loved so much in sacred eyes. Here it is just "go to point a, get CG b"

Bluepandabear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To each their own. One of my main problems with Sacred Eyes was it felt like every new area I had to grind out a ton of levels. And while I'm fine with doing some fights to level up (it is an RPG after all) I seem to recall Sacred Eyes being obnoxious for the level requirements for each new section.

That being said, I was just starting this one, so I'll see if my opinion changes. It's also been a bit since I played Sacred Eyes, so maybe I'm miss remembering.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to the nonlinearity the game feels pretty short. Also it lacks the escalation that i loved so much in sacred eyes. Here it is just "go to point a, get CG b"
Give it a year or two... this circle loves to add more stuff down the road.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock scenes in day time with the battle suit on?

Theres a scene where shes in her battle suit, masturbating on a bench in the park; another one where shes in her battle suit but her hair is black, shes getting the massage on the beach. I did trigger a scene with the homless in the park and a scene getting a massage on the beach. Cant seem to trigger those in battle suit but I'm still quite early in the game. I havent cleared the 3star dungeons yet and there are red portals on the map at night.

If you keep doing the molester on the train quest, you can trigger it at night and she will be molested in her battle suit but with black hair.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you unlock scenes in day time with the battle suit on?

Theres a scene where shes in her battle suit, masturbating on a bench in the park; another one where shes in her battle suit but her hair is black, shes getting the massage on the beach. I did trigger a scene with the homless in the park and a scene getting a massage on the beach. Cant seem to trigger those in battle suit but I'm still quite early in the game. I havent cleared the 3star dungeons yet and there are red portals on the map at night.

If you keep doing the molester on the train quest, you can trigger it at night and she will be molested in her battle suit but with black hair.
I think it has something to do with the boss with the bird cage for a head :p