What's new

ADV [Eushully] Ikusa Megami Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DOWNLOAD

Hello guys! Today the English patch for Ikusa Megami Zero has been released (version 1), I don't have a real link to the game, so if anyone has it and wants to upload it to Mega or something, feel free to drop by. The torrent I posted has only 3 seeds and is going really slow, so be warned, also, I have not tested to see if it really is legit, although it seems to be the case.
Description
After fierce battles between gods, two different worlds joined to become a new one. Celica was born there and to protect innocents, he battles against monsters as a paladin of Barouhart, god of storms.

With a clear sense of justice and great skill with the blade, some call him a Hero. However after he meets a wandering seeker of knowledge and is tasked with purifying an ancient evil artifact, he begins to question his beliefs as he is drawn and more into events involving ancient prophecies, ancient gods and demon gods.

This is the prequel to the Ikusa Megami Series and covers the events that led Celica to be known as a God Slayer.

An append disc, sold together with the Ikusa Megami Zero: Complete Guidebook (ISBN: 9784903491868), adds extra special items and a supplementary realm, "Mugen Kairō" (夢幻回廊, or Corridor of Dreams). It also bumps up the game version to 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Ikusa Megami Zero

Downloaded it, and it seems to be a HUGE pain in the ass to install. Install game went easy enough, but Apendix and Patch don't seem to want to work, and each time I try to install the Apendix, it eats up 200mb and I have no idea where the hell it's going.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if it's a normal translation or a machine one, like some of the other Eushully titles have.

It is from other group, so I hope for the former.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looking at one of the H scenes of the game on VNDB,the red haired one is the MC or another character?
3 characters with the same hair.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Installed the game, installed Append ... which made the game v2.0 but i have no clue if i skipped Append 1 or not and v2.01 update wont install. but so far everything is in english except the title bar menu stuff.

Cant tell if its installed properly or not, it mentions needing Append 1 and v2.01, but seems to work without?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

looking at one of the H scenes of the game on VNDB,the red haired one is the MC or another character?
3 characters with the same hair.
A bit of lore in the saga.

The protagonist is Celica sylphil who later would come to become known as the godslayer since for certain reasons we would end up in the body of a goddess, Astraea

Then you have the goddess herself, of course, and finally a situation where a certain devil possessed the body of the goddess.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the translation is very... rough, lot's of text spacing issues and I'm not getting sentences starting with u and ending with v, bunch of sentences lack spaces after a period etc.

Just something to keep in mind.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems the translation is very... rough, lot's of text spacing issues and I'm not getting sentences starting with u and ending with v, bunch of sentences lack spaces after a period etc.

Just something to keep in mind.
It's called the good ol' better than nothing.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's called the good ol' better than nothing.
Aye, in every sense of the phrase, and while I don't want to sound ungrateful it is something people might want to know going into it.

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey, i was wondering if there was a way to use cheat engine/artmoney on this game?:) i like the game and all but i usually max out my money so the game doesnt become as much of a grindfest for me, however i know eushully games use a random number generator and thus making it very hard to use those programs.. i was wondering if there was a program like kamidori alchemy meister used..

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hey, i was wondering if there was a way to use cheat engine/artmoney on this game?:) i like the game and all but i usually max out my money so the game doesnt become as much of a grindfest for me, however i know eushully games use a random number generator and thus making it very hard to use those programs.. i was wondering if there was a program like kamidori alchemy meister used..
This game is easy as fuck, you don't have to worry.

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

easy as fuck?:p im at the boss in the snow country, like the 2nd real boss you fight in the game(first one after the prologue, some golden bird or something) and i keep getting my ass handed to me on a silver plate, with a ribbon attached to it, any tips? I cant level up selica, as he doesnt do that for some reason, satia is lvl 28 now and Pazuno is level 22 both with a holy staff equipped.

Any pointers on how to defeat this dude?:p

Also i still would like to know any means of cheating money into the game:O

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: im at snow moon valley, chapter one, boss name is: Ragata Mun, (using the english translated version) party now up to level 30, still cant beat it, he does a standard attack killing selica in 1 hit..

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres the SSG File if anyone wants to cheat with SpoilerAL

Attachments

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is spoilerAL?:p and how does it work exactly?:)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: im at snow moon valley, chapter one, boss name is: Ragata Mun, (using the english translated version) party now up to level 30, still cant beat it, he does a standard attack killing selica in 1 hit..
You level up using the status screen for Selica, and it's rather important you do so.

That said, what a fucking ridiculous boss, even leveled up in the best available equipment it still can kill your party in 2-3 hits. Another big issue is the FS drain on all of it's attacks combined with doomcry, just remember you have multiple tabs of spells and your priest has attack/debuff/buff spells as well as simple heals. Summoning the spirit is a mixed blessing, it can potentially debuff the boss but it dies in pretty much one hit and party members dying causes your FS to drop.

Last edited:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heres the SSG File if anyone wants to cheat with SpoilerAL
maybe I missed something, but the SSG (main55) makes for an empty menu, with no option whatsoever.

Welp, a quick remainder: there are two SSG for this game, one is base game, and the other is 2.0, don't be an idiot like me and carefully check the options before jumping the gun.

Last edited:

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you guys get this installed with append and patch? I'm trying to mount the append disc and run it through a virtual drive but its not working.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main55 is a broad ranged SSG file, you need the SSL also or it wont have any info to display cause the real info is in the SSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.