What's new

RPG Maker The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THE ENDLESS WORLD
‘Unfortunately, I have no time to teach you about the World,
but instead of that I will try to give you unlimited time to study it.
(…)
From now on… for you… it becomes…
THE ENDLESS WORLD’

INTRODUCTION:

A short quote from the intro seems to be a good start for the introduction of my game.

‘The endless world’ is a heavily PLOT-based game which offers around 10 hours long playtime during a single playthrough. Although it is clearly an adult-oriented title it's neither a mindless fuck sim nor a grinding based fight&levelup fun, where every opponent is a perfect material for a sex scene. My intention was to approach the sex topic differently than most of the similar games do. I wanted to make it a bit more realistic (let’s face it, most of the games suggest that every woman enjoys rapes and they are aroused and waiting to be fucked 24/7…). I hope I have succeeded to do so, at least to some extend.

The setting for this game is not a random planet called XYZ in a Galaxy Blah Blah… It’s actually our Real World. My intention is to mix real events from the past with some little fantasy details and my own imagination, meaning that the story will loosely follow the history.

The concept of the project is to make it one of the biggest games ever with a very long and complex plot (Intentionally by far exceeding a hundred hours of playing) BUT keep it playable and FULLY enjoyable at many points.
How to do it?
Well, the project is divided into few stages, where each stage will be a stand-alone game. How to understand it? The game you will be able to download from this topic in the upcomming days is 'The Endless World - Beginning': The first part of the story which is located in the cavemen times. This part of the project has it’s own unique plot and it’s own CONCLUSION, meaning it's a perfectly FULL GAME. After that I will move to work on CHAPTER ONE: Which will be located in the Ancient Times and it will have it’s own plot and it’s own conclusion. Of course there is a main story, which will be continued in every part, but still every part will have chances on it’s own, allowing players to just play one game of the series and still enjoy it.

PLOT OVERVIEW:
The main heroine, Meretrix, is born at the beginning of the game, meaning that we won’t get a random heroine with a heavily experienced personality. Instead, we get a girl (don’t worry we won’t play as a child, she actually becomes instantly 18 – just check the first minutes of the game), who is yet to experience EVERYTHING, who is yet to see things with her own eyes. In the distant future she can become a true hero who fights for what is right or a self-centered solitary woman. It’s all for players to decide.

Few words about me:
I’m a novelist. I’ve already wrote AND FINISHED two books (more or less 200 pages each) so I like my projects to be big and finished. I’m planning to work on ‘The endless world’ as long as there will be interest in playing it (It’s obvious that there’s no point creating a game, which won’t be played by anyone…) so I also count on people support. I’m a writer so I’m mainly focused on the plot, quests and dialogues. Therefore, if you have any suggestions about the plot or some twists, you’re welcome to share them but I rarely will consider changes to the vision which I have in my mind already.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

* Why did I decide to make this project?
Well, since I was a child I have been a creative person, who wants to work with her imagination. Thus I became a fantasy novelist. I just love creating new worlds, something totally different but in the same time keeping it as realistic as it’s possible. I’m not a child anymore so the shape of my imagination had to go to more adults topics and this project is a step in this direction.

SCREENS:

ENJOY THE PROJECT and share your opinion if you find some time.
(and of course PM ME if you find any bugs…)

Also, if you wish to keep absolutely up to date with my work check my new blog at:

PATREON:
Liked my game and wish to support my further work? Here is the place to do it:

Game download links:
MEGA and MediaFire available on my blog.

Last edited:

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Enldess World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

This sound amazing, I love to read a sound story, gonna check it out.

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"The concept of the project is to make it one of the biggest games ever with a very long and complex plot (Intentionally by far exceeding a hundred hours of playing) BUT keep it playable and FULLY enjoyable at many points. "

Well I guess I'm spending a TON of time enjoying the entire game. Get it? A ton? Because it's bigger than a hundred? Ok...

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You might wanna edit the title of this thread a bit.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-What kind of content can I expect to see in this game? Is there any art? if so maybe some screenshots on your blog would help garner interest.

-Are there any fetishes to speak of?

-Is this an actual RPG or is it a story driven game using the RPGmaker engine?

Personally I find real world themes in Hentai games to be uninteresting so maybe there is something else about this game that could make it stand out?

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the idea and after the first minutes of story i get what you said about the protagonist, i almost hated you for a moment at the first scenes, maybe i am a bit sentimental i liked that, i hope the combat evolves and that you add a ton of scenes and images.

Cons:
It was way laggy in my pc it is 4 years old and suffers many issues but most games in rpgmaker dont suffer when in dialogue in small rooms with little to process but for somereason in this one it took 1 to 2 sec to load the dialogue and proceed every few sentences, understandable since it is an early build.

Ideas:
Corruption, an all time favorite, dont neglect yuri, and straight and bi and also some straight shota at some point in time (even if its optional free dlc)wink

Interesting idea for the combat at the begining will definitly keep my attention and eventually the hype train will set sail, may gods of eros give you their blessing XD

Also kung pow (the movie) its a comedy watch it and then check the beggining of the game and laugh xD

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is exciting, a game with good writing (english) and custom art? You don't see that everyday.

But as theodor9099 mentioned, there's a little bit of lag in there. It's not exactly annoying, unless you want to hurry up after a game over.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Overall there is always a small lag.
I write down what i encounter along the way

Corrections Intro:
orginal -> original
have in hands -> have in their hands
Few millions years -> A few million years
have spared her life -> have saved (didnt he save her ?)
sentimental over past -> over the past
learn at least basics -> the basics
body have to get -> has to get
forgive me the -> forgive me for the
would be even a bigger waste -> be an even bigger waste
you are awaken -> awake

Tutorial:
requires certain weapon -> a certain
run onto them -> into them
Meeting this first woman
a bit more quiet -> a bit quieter here
extreamly -> extremely
why didnt she told -> tell (2 times)
Punishment Cave
Are you allright? -> alright
After first time sleeping
my mother werent -> wasnt
dissapear -> disappear
if one hide from -> hides
Waiting at fireplace
allright -> alright
Talking with black woman after she introduced herself
lernt-> learned / learnt
more soon -> more often (not sure, pressed enter to fast)
untill ->until
Topic: getting weapons
women and treat them like trash -> treats
heared -> heard (2 times)
Kraflar first talk
adress -> addresses (2 times)
adress me by the name ? -> the -> that
reallly -> really (not sure if intentional)
I`ve already became -> become
partialy -> partially
comming -> coming (3 times)
casualy - >casually
dueal -> duel
newcommer -> newcomer

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just found out about this little treasure and will check it asap.
One thing I just have to say by now, more like an advice.
The anti-virus tend to delete the executable files download directly from the web, so I suggest you zip the file and upload instead of host executable files, in order to avoid any kind of false suspicions ;)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck.

Where do you find the artificial dildo? Don't tell me you have to kill the T-Rex for it...

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might wanna edit the title of this thread a bit.
Um... Why would I do that?
RPG Maker - the platform
The Endless World - Beginning - The title of the game
Full game - seriously, not to mix it with many incomplete games around :)

But if I really messed up something thn sorry, and let me know :)

-What kind of content can I expect to see in this game? Is there any art? if so maybe some screenshots on your blog would help garner interest.

-Are there any fetishes to speak of?

-Is this an actual RPG or is it a story driven game using the RPGmaker engine?

Personally I find real world themes in Hentai games to be uninteresting so maybe there is something else about this game that could make it stand out?
This game contains a slight hint of CGs but it's NOT the highlight of the game. I'm not going to advertise the game as one with amazing CGs...

This is an rpg game, with I think quite some branches. And it is mainly focused on story. It has A LOT of sexual content BUT my intention is to keep all this a part of the game, not the other way around. I don't want the game to be just an addition to the adult theme...

As for fetishes: I don't go for the numbers... If there are any fetishes these are put in the game to fit into the events. There are no fetishes meant as a show off.

Downloading the game now. From your description it sounds like a fun game, different from the masses. I'll give it a go and be back with a review.

The ideea is fun and interesting, it indeed is something new. I also liked the combat mecanic ideea. But...but, the amount of game overs is pretty big, like really big. It can get fustrating at times to reload an earlier save over and over again. Also (this migh be my pc as well, not sure) it seems that the game has a tendency to lag/freeze quite often. Nothing too serious, just a 1-2 second freeze. Overall I'm pretty impressed with the game and the ideea behind it. Keep up the good work.
Heh, sorry to hear about the game overs because I was actually quite sure that people will complain about the game being too easy... Still, hope you can enjoy it fully even with some events going into deadly paths...

As for the issue with slight lags... It happened to me also a few times during the final testing... I'm REALLY sorry about the problem, but literally I can't find the reason for it. I will be grateful if somebody can point me the reason and I can fix the problem to make the game even more enjoyable.

I like the idea and after the first minutes of story i get what you said about the protagonist, i almost hated you for a moment at the first scenes, maybe i am a bit sentimental i liked that, i hope the combat evolves and that you add a ton of scenes and images.

Cons:
It was way laggy in my pc it is 4 years old and suffers many issues but most games in rpgmaker dont suffer when in dialogue in small rooms with little to process but for somereason in this one it took 1 to 2 sec to load the dialogue and proceed every few sentences, understandable since it is an early build.

Ideas:
Corruption, an all time favorite, dont neglect yuri, and straight and bi and also some straight shota at some point in time (even if its optional free dlc)wink

Interesting idea for the combat at the begining will definitly keep my attention and eventually the hype train will set sail, may gods of eros give you their blessing XD

Also kung pow (the movie) its a comedy watch it and then check the beggining of the game and laugh xD
Few pauses during the dialogues were... well... intended :p But I know what you mean, and it's the same thing I wrote right above... I don't know how to fix this little freezings... The project was free of these until the final tests... For me the little pauses happen not too often, I hope it's not too bad for you guys tho...

For the battle, well,
the only real cherry in the mechanics is the final battle. I introduced there my idea which may become frequent in the second part of the game. Hope you will enjoy it.

As for the themes - I'm not really scared about different things thn simple one man and one woman stuff :) I just use the ideas where they are fit. I don't push things :)

Not much time for films recently. But I will try to see it when I have some spare time.

Overall there is always a small lag.

Corrections Intro:
orginal -> original
have in hands -> have in their hands
Few millions years -> A few million years
have spared her life -> have saved (didnt he save her ?)
sentimental over past -> over the past
learn at least basics -> the basics
body have to get -> has to get
forgive me the -> forgive me for the
would be even a bigger waste -> be an even bigger waste
you are awaken -> awake

Tutorial:
requires certain weapon -> a certain
run onto them -> into them
Meeting this first woman
a bit more quiet -> a bit quieter here
extreamly -> extremely
why didnt she told -> tell (2 times)
Punishment Cave
Are you allright? -> alright
After first time sleeping
my mother werent -> wasnt
dissapear -> disappear
if one hide from -> hides
Thank you for the pointers. I really appreciate these. Will try to fix all the grammars in the next version.

Just found out about this little treasure and will check it asap.
One thing I just have to say by now, more like an advice.
The anti-virus tend to delete the executable files download directly from the web, so I suggest you zip the file and upload instead of host executable files, in order to avoid any kind of false suspicions ;)
Didn't know about it. Might do it some day in the future. Thank you for the advice ;)

EDIT:

I'm stuck.

Where do you find the artificial dildo? Don't tell me you have to kill the T-Rex for it...
No, you don't have to kill the t-rex :p There is no artificial dildo to be found. It's just the end of the side stuff with BJs. No more content. I consider adding quite big addition to the game, which will follow this part of the game if the game becomes popular enough. For now however you need to try different in game things, I'm afraid... Sorry.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um... Why would I do that?
RPG Maker - the platform
The Endless World - Beginning - The title of the game
Full game - seriously, not to mix it with many incomplete games around :)

But if I really messed up something thn sorry, and let me know :)
I'd guess it's because you put the l before the d.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd guess it's because you put the l before the d.
Of course. Silly me. Thank you very much :)

EDIT:

IMPORTANT: Version 1.01 contains a bug,
which may make player stuck during the second part of Bonatievour quest (it is possible to get past the point in question just fine if played right, so not every body had to experience this issue). I will soon upload a version 1.02 with the problem (hopefully) fully fixed. I will also include the grammar corrections in the updated version so it may take me few more minutes.

Last edited:

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

Just a quick bug report. During the quest to find Sorv I got stuck in an endless conversation. It was after I was done talking with him for the first time. I chose the options leading to the question if I like working for Kraflar (later choices don't matter), I got thrown out and when I appeared outside of that area I couldn't move and the conversation started again, but from the part where he's asking who told me about him, and after I asnwered some questions again it went back to the question about person that told me about Sorv. I did somehow fix it for myself, but I do not know what to do now. It looks like I can't just turn in the quest like the one about blueberries. Am I forced to start working for Sorv, or is it a bug, probably caused by the fact that it's not the first mission I chose?

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick bug report. During the quest to find Sorv I got stuck in an endless conversation. It was after I was done talking with him for the first time. I chose the options leading to the question if I like working for Kraflar (later choices don't matter), I got thrown out and when I appeared outside of that area I couldn't move and the conversation started again, but from the part where he's asking who told me about him, and after I asnwered some questions again it went back to the question about person that told me about Sorv. I did somehow fix it for myself, but I do not know what to do now. It looks like I can't just turn in the quest like the one about blueberries. Am I forced to start working for Sorv, or is it a bug, probably caused by the fact that it's not the first mission I chose?
I have just checked the event in question,
I believe you choose that you are fine with Kraflar and was told not to come back unless you change your mind? For me the option sends Meretrix out of the area letting her easily move or go back...
I'm not sure why would the problem occur for you... If you have a save directly before the event, could you try it again and see if the outcome is the same again? Sorry for the trouble.

ALSO, AN IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ALL PLAYERS:
Sorry yet again, but if you have problem (you are stuck) during second part of Bonatievour quest, please download from the blog version 1.02 which fixes the problem. It is compatible with every save BEFORE entering the problematic map for the first time.

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I found a bug. After failing the second(?) quest in the village, the one where you have to save blond girl from Punishment cave, she died and I went to sleep. Now I can't talk to the gossip Random Girl and the one near campfire that leads you to her "hideout". If I save the blond girl from the cave everything seems to work fine. :/

Edit: Unless this is intended, because if you fail you won't recive the key item that is used when you go to the campfire girld "hideout"?

Last edited:
OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I found a bug. After failing the second(?) quest in the village, the one where you have to save blond girl from Punishment cave, she died and I went to sleep. Now I can't talk to the gossip Random Girl and the one near campfire that leads you to her "hideout". If I save the blond girl from the cave everything seems to work fine. :/

Edit: Unless this is intended, because if you fail you won't recive the key item that is used when you go to the campfire girld "hideout"?
Partially...

My first idea was to make Brunna NOT offer her translations at all if the saving had failed. Thus all the women were blocked after the failure. I later decided that I will make things easier for the players and Brunna will be still able to translate things. It happens, I didn't adjust these two women.

Still, at least for now I will leave these events the way they are. No fix should be expected here in the nearest future.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

Just found a bug.
?Spoilers?
If you have already obtained the jug and have already filled it with water,if you give the water to Brunna (by speaking to her a second time without exiting the punishment cave)
then the man that enters get's bugged after he proceeds to rape the blond woman in the next room, half the rape animation appears by the cave entrance, when the animation is over the man "teleports" where the back half of the animation was and he get's "trapped" in the room,he then can't exit the cave and the game essentially stops functioning since he can't complete his "exit" event.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shadowthief
perhaps helps ^^ addition

bugg.
the men goes toe the gril and simultaneously in the lower corner.
da sag in the execution and can not go on.
have 1.02

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to put in some fixes for the event with Brunna and Meretrix hiding. But it's a bit strange as it seems most of the players managed to get past it just fine and the event is fixed, with no variations... Anyhow I will try to fix it a bit in the next release, or just make an alternate version for ppl, who still have this issue.