Estimate Release Date:
late March 2014

Keywords:
Woman's viewpoint
Big boob
Married woman
NTR
Cum inside

The art of new work is much better than the circle's last 2 games,so lets wait for more information of it.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130528|RPG]To H...

nice find (actually a nice find, i always say this even uf the game is not promising)
i am of the few that love netorare (since wherever you go its flooded with hate comments)
i hope it gets good gameflow, and not just cg after text over and over without branches and interactions

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice find (actually a nice find, i always say this even uf the game is not promising)
i am of the few that love netorare (since wherever you go its flooded with hate comments)
i hope it gets good gameflow, and not just cg after text over and over without branches and interactions
Pardon my ignorance, but could you enlighten me on what Netorare is all about and why it has so much hate? I know a bit about it, but, like I said, only a bit.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pardon my ignorance, but could you enlighten me on what Netorare is all about and why it has so much hate? I know a bit about it, but, like I said, only a bit.
Netorare=寝取られ=NTR=cuckolded.Then u know...:(

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm.. is it female main?
if yes.. then im waiting this..
rarely see female main game using NTR theme~~
:D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Effectively Mystery and Type C are the most rage-inducing and hated one.

Although since the english site doesn't differentiate betweent Netorare (MC lose the girl) and Netori (MC is the one stealing the girl), all form of it kinda get lumped into just NTR.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The issue is that netori, isn't really conflictive, its like playing any rapist game.

Netorare on the other hand, is not like getting raped in other games. You have a reason for not wanting to lose, your partner (being boy or girl) would be devastated, and in most of the genre, you can never be with them again, extreme works makes them kill themselves or the "netorarer".

the hate comes from the empathy you develop for the mc and most likely from the netorared person, i think that really empathetic people are the ones that dont like ntr. I do empathize, but not to the point that i wont play along with the story.

in general for any h-game with proper story, ill try to get the virgin route-then the ntr'd ending-then the slut endings its just a matter of taste

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm okay with NTR if I'm playing as the female. If I'm playing as the male though I can't. =(

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm okay with NTR if I'm playing as the female. If I'm playing as the male though I can't. =(
Is it still NTR if you are just whoring the shit out of yourself though?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it still NTR if you are just whoring the shit out of yourself though?
Technically yes, but depending on the gender I get completely different feels. At least in my case, if I'm playing as the girl who's being NTR'd, I actually don't mind that. Plus, it doesn't feel as bad as me being a guy and my partner getting NTR'd... that would suck ass, and I wouldn't play that game.

Like Dark said, it might develop from the fact if you develop any empathy or connection with the main character.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got released today, at a price slightly lower than his last work.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

and 159 sold so fast i presume someone will share this one soon =3 even today if ppl lucky and generous

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone bought the game already?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm getting a feeling that this game will be hard... so many choices and there's that feel that there's a lot of stuff hidden...
I think I'ma gonna need a walkthrough for this..

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

In my dictionary, if you play as the girl, it's not netorare but cheating.

Unless it's about some girl taking your boyfriend/husband/etc. But that's a completely different field.

There's also situation where your girl get NTR'd by another GIRL. The feeling is pretty... complicated.

EDIT: this game is, without any doubt, NTR. You get to see the events (or at least the result of them) from the guy's point of view.
And there's no way to beat the game without cheating.

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how to wear the dress im buy in store?
its seem related to workin in cofee shop and pub in downtown..

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to wear the dress im buy in store?
its seem related to workin in cofee shop and pub in downtown..
Decrypting the game I've seen a scene for the maid uniform in the first restaurant but I'm yet to see it ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.