What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

So, one of the biggest complaints of my game was the cum textures I use. I've began using a new one and wanted to see what everybody's opinion on it so I can edit it if need be.

Let me know your opinions guys :).
thats a little bit horrible. try using 3rd party plugins for max like 3d coat (most use this for the semen) or Phoenix FD or real flow

the specular on the semen I think needs to be turned off, and the general thickness of the semen is too low.

I would comment on the hair too, it seems the lightmaps affect the hair too much, or the spec maps are too reflective or something, the hair look too fake, like a mop put on the girl's head.

the skin too, its probably a normal map problem, the skin looks too leathery, complete with the alligator skin look, probably needs to tone down the normal map values.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats a little bit horrible. try using 3rd party plugins for max like 3d coat (most use this for the semen) or Phoenix FD or real flow

the specular on the semen I think needs to be turned off, and the general thickness of the semen is too low.

I would comment on the hair too, it seems the lightmaps affect the hair too much, or the spec maps are too reflective or something, the hair look too fake, like a mop put on the girl's head.

the skin too, its probably a normal map problem, the skin looks too leathery, complete with the alligator skin look, probably needs to tone down the normal map values.
He's a DAZ3D user, if I'm not wrong. Sending him to 3DMax is a rather long shot. There was, actually, a liquid sim plugin for DAZ released just recently. That may be an easier solution, if he decides to try some realistic looking cum.
I agree about the normal map (most probably bump map in his case). Changing the intensity, depending on the camera distance, is often needed.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the comments on the cum. I use DAZ for a start not 3DMAX. As for everything else you commented on, it doesn't matter as I only did this image to show the new cum shaders. No postwork has been applied and I haven't done any touching up to this image other than with the cum.

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, you get stuck in a loop if you lose in the drug factory?

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's a DAZ3D user, if I'm not wrong. Sending him to 3DMax is a rather long shot. There was, actually, a liquid sim plugin for DAZ released just recently. That may be an easier solution, if he decides to try some realistic looking cum.
I agree about the normal map (most probably bump map in his case). Changing the intensity, depending on the camera distance, is often needed.
well that at least explain the manjaws then.

seriously, i would export it to at least fbx or obj to maya, max, c4d, blender or whatever and prepare some good lighting setup, because seriously, from the demo, the character is the only thing good to look at (just the characters, not the clothes) and it would deeply benefit from a good lighting setup.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm changing up rewards on Patreon, comes into effect shortly:

$15+ Patrons will always get most current version of game. = V0.15a

$10 Patrons will get version before that. = V0.1.1a

Public will get version before that. (Coming Soon!)

I know I haven't been giving anything out here for my game, but I've had a change of heart and will begin doing this shortly for everybody. I just thought I'd let everybody know :).

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As someone that's not really able to afford spending money Patreon atm, thank you! The demo was awesome, can't wait to see how the story continues :) . I think can see Chloe's new dress on the patreon page and if that is anything to go by then I can't wait for the rest!

On a related note, it might be an idea to post this, or anything really, on your patreon page as well. Currently the last public message is from over a year ago, which might make people think that the project is discontinued.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On a related note, it might be an idea to post this, or anything really, on your patreon page as well. Currently the last public message is from over a year ago, which might make people think that the project is discontinued.
I did not know this. I will post this there as well then, thanks for letting me know!

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weird request, could you go back to the chloe avatar. Makes it easier to search for your posts at-a-glance.

Lichchimp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I might be completely horrible at searching, but how do you initiate the first (or any) "Cat man" scene?

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I might be completely horrible at searching, but how do you initiate the first (or any) "Cat man" scene?
As far as I remember, when you have the choice to eather go early to the station or to go to the super market (should be one of the first choices) choose to go early to work. On your way from the parking lot to the station there is a tree and a guy next to it. That's the cat guy.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He is by the tree in the morning at the Police Station on day 2. Regarding you picked to go to work early instead of going to town. Then, to activate his second scene, you have to speak to his mother on day 5 as she is looking for him. This will allow you to find him during day 5 and see his second scene.

JBGames

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, one of the biggest complaints of my game was the cum textures I use. I've began using a new one and wanted to see what everybody's opinion on it so I can edit it if need be.

Let me know your opinions guys :).
Looks good but the options for cum are pretty limited in DAZ unless you're making your own models in ZBrush which would be incredibly hard and time consuming. I think if you went the Photoshop route you'd be better off. That way you'll have an infinite style of cumshot instead of having to use a preset and they'll look a little more real than what's available for DAZ now.

Just a little example. Took your picture and just added some cum with Photoshop on the left side of her face and neck. Literally took me around 15-30 seconds.

Last edited:

Lichchimp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I remember, when you have the choice to eather go early to the station or to go to the super market (should be one of the first choices) choose to go early to work. On your way from the parking lot to the station there is a tree and a guy next to it. That's the cat guy.
Ahh, that explains it, I thought the "go early to work" thing was just to skip the trip to town, didn't expect there to be changes from the other option.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's quite good, far better than the first version, story-wise, far more coherent as well (cops locking the warehouse, bad guys arrested ).

Good work :)

oragon

Reputation score

Does anyone knows how to find the missing wallet?

I entered the restaurant and I talked with a guy who lost his wallet, he said he might have lost it in the coffee shop but I can't enter it says "I haven't got time to get a coffee just yet, may be another time I'd love coffee!"

What should I do?

bjoernsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

south of this building in a trashcan or something like that ^

oragon

Reputation score

Thanks a lot I'll try that

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Key', just wondering how the game is progressing? Have you found a cum-texture that you liked? Is there a cucumber scene out or incoming? :D

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Key', just wondering how the game is progressing? Have you found a cum-texture that you liked? Is there a cucumber scene out or incoming? :D
Just working on the weekend free-roam at the moment. Loads of scenes to get done as it's the first time the player gets to truly free-roam. As for using the cucumber, yes. It's in the weekend update :).