What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

2nd we are almost done with Fate of Hinata so here is the next poll. Vote for your favorite and the winner will get pictures sometime next week.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards! :D

This is the closest I've gotten yet to my vote mattering!

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll always vote for the RED heart game instead of the purple diamond one! I dont remember their names but there is a big difference between those artists!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your latest pictures. Enjoy!!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dropping off your pictures early today as I will be having a busy day.

Enjoy you bastards! :D

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

Dropping off your pictures early today as I will be having a busy day.

Enjoy you bastards! :D

That scene was HOT. Thanks for the pics!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello my friends, news from the submission list ,the likely winner will be a Teen Titans idea, which is not related to the Milf Titans Series and definitely worth it

Characters:
Raven purple: Raven with purple mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven pink: Raven with pink mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven red: Raven with pink mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven black (normal clothes): Normal Raven with MASSIVE breasts
Beastboy Gorilla:
Cyborg:
Slade:
Trigon:

Setup: Before anything else I would like to point out that this game will have three sex scenes with HUGE breasts and one with MASSIVE breasts – as shown in the almighty breast size chart. Also, the dicks in this game will be big and massive things as it will contain mostly not human but humanoid males. Just so you know right from the start if this is something for you or not.

Summary: Raven is, as usual, meditating (this is the only time in the game we see her with her normal body, flat chested, etc). While she is meditating we see a demon-shaped shadow fall over her and an ominous line is being uttered from off-screen. The rest of the game plays inside of Ravens mind. Here the ominous voice acts as our narrator. In the beginning we don’t know who he is but at the end we find out that it is her father, Trigon. He uses his powers to manipulate Ravens meditation-dreams. In her meditation she is split into three pieces (which we know from one of the episodes. Usually it’s like seven but because of limited scenes I chose only three of them) and each of them has a different experience orchestrated by Trigon. For the last scene Trigon lets the three Ravens combine in order to fuck the ‘perfect’ Raven.

Raven sits in her Room and meditates. She looks like she does in the show without a big bust or anything.
- Raven muttering: “Azarath Metrion Zinthos... Azarath Metrion Zintos...”.
Suddenly a huge shadow falls over her and a dark and ominous voice appears (this is written in italics or something so it is easy to guess that it is a male and dark voice).
- ???: “Hahaha! I knew you would be here meditating... You are so predictable. And thanks to this new power I’ve just obtained I can finally do what I’ve been craving for for such a long time! Hahahaha...”
The camera zooms into Ravens head so we see that from now on everything plays in her mind. Here we can choose one of four possible sex scenes but one of them is locked and can only be accessed after the other three have been played. The background of this screen should be something either looking like hell with fire all over the place because Trigon is a demon or outer space to symbolize the meditating... whatever is easier. Every time we enter this screen, as well as the first time, the ominous voice says something in this order:
- 1. Time: ???: “HAHAHAHA! IT WORKED! And that was supposed to be the tricky part. I guess this bitch WANTS me to fuck her. HAHAHA! Now all I have to do is to relax, sit back, and enjoy the show until the main event happens.” We see the tip of a huge, red demon-cock rising a few inches at the very bottom of the screen. This simply is to show us that the one who is speaking in the game is getting aroused, just like us.
- 2. Time: ???: “HAHAHAHA! That was fun... and a good warm-up. If I had known she would enjoy herself that much I’d have done something like this years ago but this way my HARD earned anticipation will be all the more rewarding.” The dick starts to grow even more.
- 3. Time: ???: “OH MY DEVIL! This is amazing... Can’t wait for her to try out my next ‘exercise’ for her. HAHAHAHA!” The dick is now in fully erect and is the biggest one we’ve seen in this game.
- 4. Time: ???: “Finally! Now it is time for the main event! I have been waiting for this for so long! This passion inside of me is almost bursting!” As he says that, the already huge dick on the screen is joined by a second one and both of them grow little bumps. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLAYTIME IS OVER, RAVEN!”
As said before, these messages appear every time we get to the Choosing-Screen. In the sex scenes themselves, the ominous voice does not appear and it is simply the characters ‘interacting’.

Sex 1 (Raven purple + Beastboy Gorilly):
Raven purple incarnates Ravens passion. Therefore she really enjoys what is happening in this scene and tells Beastboy to go faster and harder. Her facial expression is blissful (her tongue hanging out,etc.). Raven is not completely naked in this one - she is only wearing that black thing and the belt, and her breasts are almost falling out. Beastboy is a huge gorilla, with a lot of muscles, and of course a huge penis.
Position: - Beastboy is grabbing her ass and pushing her up and down his shaft.
Options (only vaginal in this one): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “Oh beastboy! I knew why I chose you over those other losers! Put you massive dick inside of me you damn dirty ape!” (Just a little reference to Planets of the Apes)
Medium: “I can’t believe how much you are stretching me out! I’m starting to lose my mind!”
Hard: “Oh fuck! Harder! Faster! Come on!”
Cum: “ Gimme that cum, Beastboy!” He shoots off his load all over her body.

Sex 2 (Raven pink + Cyborg):
Raven pink incarnates Ravens happiness. Therefore she enjoys what is happening and encourages Cyborg to go faster and harder similar to scene 1 BUT in this one she shouts more like a cheerleader and tries to stimulate Cyborg even more. Her facial expression is a huge grin. She is completely naked in this one. Cyborg is very big and his penis is semi-mechanical.
Position: - Raven is the active one and pushing herself up and down his shaft. Cyborg has the option via mouse click to grab her boobs.
Options (only anal in this one): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “WOW! You are such a BIG and HARD man, Cyborg! I am happy to help you out with that!”
Medium: “Haha this is great! I hope you don’t mind me going even faster?!”
Hard: “Oh my god! This is the happiest I’ve ever felt!”
Cum: “Show me how happy this makes you, Cyborg!” He shoots off his load in her ass.

Sex 3(Raven red + Slade):
Raven red incarnates Ravens anger. Therefore she really doesn’t enjoy what is going on and starts off by trying to resist, but when that doesn’t work she starts mocking Slate. Her facial expression is rather angry and mocking, but in this one it’s hard to tell from face alone because it is the blowjob/deepthroat one. She is completely naked in this one. (If possible, I’d like to add the possibility to make her wear the mantle+hood in this one. Could look interesting to not really see her face for the blowjob) Slade is not exactly as in the picture, he’s a bit bigger and bulkier to go with the theme.
Position: It’s a blowjob where Raven sits on the floor, her back against a stone and Slade standing in front of her and leaning forwards to put his dick into her mouth. (Similar to the game Busty Family Cheer Squat where he forces his dick into the sisters mouth.) Slade can also grab Ravens back of the head with a mouse click.
Otions: easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “Don’t you dare put that thing in my mouth, Slade!”
Medium: “ Get away from me or else...”
Hard: “I’ll kill you for this!”
Cum: “Blargh!” She tries to say something but Slades load erupts in her mouth.

Sex 4 (Raven black + Trigon):
All three Ravens lie completely drained on the floor. Suddenly a bellowing roar startles them.
???: “Now it’s my turn to fuck you, you little slut!”
The screen starts to shake a little bit as we see the speaker for the first time, walking towards the three. He is naked and his huge demon-dicks throb.
Ravens: “Father?! What is the meaning of this?! ... No matter! We will defeat you anyway! As this is just a dream I know just how to do that! Let’s combine our power!”
Trigon: “You better hurry because the three of you would never be able to handle me!”
The three Ravens start to glow and fuse to one naked Raven, the one with the MASSIVE (chart) breasts. Trigon simply stares at this new development, his jaw falling down and looking aghast.
Raven: “HA! You did not see that one coming, did you? In this form I am unbeatable...”
As she is about to finish talking, Trigon has appeared right in front her, lifts her up effortlessly and takes her from behind, both of his cocks penetrating her.
Position: Trigon stands behind Raven and presses her against a wall, her MASSIVE breasts pressed against it.

Options (Vaginal & Anal at the same time): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “WHAT?! How is this possible?! This is my most powerful form!” She looks defiant.
Medium: “I’ve never felt two cocks this big inside of me before! No... Stop...” She is already falling for it.
Hard: “Oh yes! Fuck me harder with thos huge cocks! I love it!”
Cum: “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH........” Two huge loads fill her up.
The end screen simply shows a fun caricature of Trigon (with a tear in his face) being hit by a fun caricature of Raven behing hit on the head.

The end.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm gonna be early and say this. Haseo will show why. But Surprise.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello my friends, news from the submission list ,the likely winner will be a Teen Titans idea, which is not related to the Milf Titans Series and definitely worth it
So basically it's a bunch of scenes of busty Raven fucking various characters? I'm on board!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the 2nd to last pictures for Hinata. After I upload the pictures tomorrow I will let everyone know what my schedule will be.

Enjoy! :D

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This new game is a good development :p

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Characters:
Raven purple: Raven with purple mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven pink: Raven with pink mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven red: Raven with pink mantle and HUGE breasts
Raven black (normal clothes): Normal Raven with MASSIVE breasts
Beastboy Gorilla:
Cyborg:
Slade:
Trigon:

Setup: Before anything else I would like to point out that this game will have three sex scenes with HUGE breasts and one with MASSIVE breasts – as shown in the almighty breast size chart. Also, the dicks in this game will be big and massive things as it will contain mostly not human but humanoid males. Just so you know right from the start if this is something for you or not.

Summary: Raven is, as usual, meditating (this is the only time in the game we see her with her normal body, flat chested, etc). While she is meditating we see a demon-shaped shadow fall over her and an ominous line is being uttered from off-screen. The rest of the game plays inside of Ravens mind. Here the ominous voice acts as our narrator. In the beginning we don’t know who he is but at the end we find out that it is her father, Trigon. He uses his powers to manipulate Ravens meditation-dreams. In her meditation she is split into three pieces (which we know from one of the episodes. Usually it’s like seven but because of limited scenes I chose only three of them) and each of them has a different experience orchestrated by Trigon. For the last scene Trigon lets the three Ravens combine in order to fuck the ‘perfect’ Raven.

Raven sits in her Room and meditates. She looks like she does in the show without a big bust or anything.
- Raven muttering: “Azarath Metrion Zinthos... Azarath Metrion Zintos...”.
Suddenly a huge shadow falls over her and a dark and ominous voice appears (this is written in italics or something so it is easy to guess that it is a male and dark voice).
- ???: “Hahaha! I knew you would be here meditating... You are so predictable. And thanks to this new power I’ve just obtained I can finally do what I’ve been craving for for such a long time! Hahahaha...”
The camera zooms into Ravens head so we see that from now on everything plays in her mind. Here we can choose one of four possible sex scenes but one of them is locked and can only be accessed after the other three have been played. The background of this screen should be something either looking like hell with fire all over the place because Trigon is a demon or outer space to symbolize the meditating... whatever is easier. Every time we enter this screen, as well as the first time, the ominous voice says something in this order:
- 1. Time: ???: “HAHAHAHA! IT WORKED! And that was supposed to be the tricky part. I guess this bitch WANTS me to fuck her. HAHAHA! Now all I have to do is to relax, sit back, and enjoy the show until the main event happens.” We see the tip of a huge, red demon-cock rising a few inches at the very bottom of the screen. This simply is to show us that the one who is speaking in the game is getting aroused, just like us.
- 2. Time: ???: “HAHAHAHA! That was fun... and a good warm-up. If I had known she would enjoy herself that much I’d have done something like this years ago but this way my HARD earned anticipation will be all the more rewarding.” The dick starts to grow even more.
- 3. Time: ???: “OH MY DEVIL! This is amazing... Can’t wait for her to try out my next ‘exercise’ for her. HAHAHAHA!” The dick is now in fully erect and is the biggest one we’ve seen in this game.
- 4. Time: ???: “Finally! Now it is time for the main event! I have been waiting for this for so long! This passion inside of me is almost bursting!” As he says that, the already huge dick on the screen is joined by a second one and both of them grow little bumps. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLAYTIME IS OVER, RAVEN!”
As said before, these messages appear every time we get to the Choosing-Screen. In the sex scenes themselves, the ominous voice does not appear and it is simply the characters ‘interacting’.

Sex 1 (Raven purple + Beastboy Gorilly):
Raven purple incarnates Ravens passion. Therefore she really enjoys what is happening in this scene and tells Beastboy to go faster and harder. Her facial expression is blissful (her tongue hanging out,etc.). Raven is not completely naked in this one - she is only wearing that black thing and the belt, and her breasts are almost falling out. Beastboy is a huge gorilla, with a lot of muscles, and of course a huge penis.
Position: - Beastboy is grabbing her ass and pushing her up and down his shaft.
Options (only vaginal in this one): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “Oh beastboy! I knew why I chose you over those other losers! Put you massive dick inside of me you damn dirty ape!” (Just a little reference to Planets of the Apes)
Medium: “I can’t believe how much you are stretching me out! I’m starting to lose my mind!”
Hard: “Oh fuck! Harder! Faster! Come on!”
Cum: “ Gimme that cum, Beastboy!” He shoots off his load all over her body.

Sex 2 (Raven pink + Cyborg):
Raven pink incarnates Ravens happiness. Therefore she enjoys what is happening and encourages Cyborg to go faster and harder similar to scene 1 BUT in this one she shouts more like a cheerleader and tries to stimulate Cyborg even more. Her facial expression is a huge grin. She is completely naked in this one. Cyborg is very big and his penis is semi-mechanical.
Position: - Raven is the active one and pushing herself up and down his shaft. Cyborg has the option via mouse click to grab her boobs.
Options (only anal in this one): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “WOW! You are such a BIG and HARD man, Cyborg! I am happy to help you out with that!”
Medium: “Haha this is great! I hope you don’t mind me going even faster?!”
Hard: “Oh my god! This is the happiest I’ve ever felt!”
Cum: “Show me how happy this makes you, Cyborg!” He shoots off his load in her ass.

Sex 3(Raven red + Slade):
Raven red incarnates Ravens anger. Therefore she really doesn’t enjoy what is going on and starts off by trying to resist, but when that doesn’t work she starts mocking Slate. Her facial expression is rather angry and mocking, but in this one it’s hard to tell from face alone because it is the blowjob/deepthroat one. She is completely naked in this one. (If possible, I’d like to add the possibility to make her wear the mantle+hood in this one. Could look interesting to not really see her face for the blowjob) Slade is not exactly as in the picture, he’s a bit bigger and bulkier to go with the theme.
Position: It’s a blowjob where Raven sits on the floor, her back against a stone and Slade standing in front of her and leaning forwards to put his dick into her mouth. (Similar to the game Busty Family Cheer Squat where he forces his dick into the sisters mouth.) Slade can also grab Ravens back of the head with a mouse click.
Otions: easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “Don’t you dare put that thing in my mouth, Slade!”
Medium: “ Get away from me or else...”
Hard: “I’ll kill you for this!”
Cum: “Blargh!” She tries to say something but Slades load erupts in her mouth.

Sex 4 (Raven black + Trigon):
All three Ravens lie completely drained on the floor. Suddenly a bellowing roar startles them.
???: “Now it’s my turn to fuck you, you little slut!”
The screen starts to shake a little bit as we see the speaker for the first time, walking towards the three. He is naked and his huge demon-dicks throb.
Ravens: “Father?! What is the meaning of this?! ... No matter! We will defeat you anyway! As this is just a dream I know just how to do that! Let’s combine our power!”
Trigon: “You better hurry because the three of you would never be able to handle me!”
The three Ravens start to glow and fuse to one naked Raven, the one with the MASSIVE (chart) breasts. Trigon simply stares at this new development, his jaw falling down and looking aghast.
Raven: “HA! You did not see that one coming, did you? In this form I am unbeatable...”
As she is about to finish talking, Trigon has appeared right in front her, lifts her up effortlessly and takes her from behind, both of his cocks penetrating her.
Position: Trigon stands behind Raven and presses her against a wall, her MASSIVE breasts pressed against it.

Options (Vaginal & Anal at the same time): easy-medium-hard-cum
Easy: “WHAT?! How is this possible?! This is my most powerful form!” She looks defiant.
Medium: “I’ve never felt two cocks this big inside of me before! No... Stop...” She is already falling for it.
Hard: “Oh yes! Fuck me harder with thos huge cocks! I love it!”
Cum: “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH........” Two huge loads fill her up.
The end screen simply shows a fun caricature of Trigon (with a tear in his face) being hit by a fun caricature of Raven behing hit on the head.

The end.
Huge to Massive breasts is the same as the size of the breasts on my skyrim game :D
Looks awesome, thanks for the share Meetie :)

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just saw a new release on the Russian site! And it's Busty Family Cheer Squad!:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the last set of pictures for Hinata.

Hoped you enjoyed Naruto getting Cucked haha xD

The winner of the last poll will go up Wednesday and tomorrow I will bring something here which you all are going to like ;)