Looks interesting

lawblader

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

[S1]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない! ~ふたなり淫魔と絶倫お兄さん~

[S2]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない!2 ~急襲!?第二の淫魔~

I been waiting someone to upload this for months and season 2 had release too
any kind heart person can share this link to me please? :)

Contain futanari

highly prefer PM...

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't find 3 of the 4 games/av this circle have. Most links are down or fake.

DazedFury

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find a copy of Play! Play! Play!

プレイ!プレイ!プレイ! is the Japanese name since I'm not allowed to post links.
RJ060838 is the DLSITE #.

I've only managed to find the CG's and a shit ton of dead links and torrents. Was wondering if anyone had an extra copy around or knows where a working link/torrent for the full game is. Even though the game is old, I find it weird there isn't a single working torrent around anywhere. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't know if this is the right thread for this.. but

im not looking for a specific game title

its a game list request instead

im kinda looking for hentai games (preferably RPGmaker or Wolfgames) that has heroins or girls that are kuudere or emotionless type

since i just played

Ordeal of Princess Eris (i love makina so much there)
Golden Sorcery Doll

please no heavy ntr (i can take lite ntr)

orcaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the name of this game
i cant read japanese :p

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, I'm looking for an active download link for this game

I'm also interested in the pixel art style, I wonder if its possible to rip the sprite sheets somehow so I can study the design and animation more closely.

I did do a search and found a thread for this game, but its been inactive for a long time and I'm not going to be in a position to download torrents until I get my main computer fixed.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't have a clip unfortunately, but there's a hentai where a guy uses a strange pocket watch or something that he uses as a portal to screw a girl in the same class as him. Anyone know which one that is?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Don't have a clip unfortunately, but there's a hentai where a guy uses a strange pocket watch or something that he uses as a portal to screw a girl in the same class as him. Anyone know which one that is?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im trying to find some RPG games with combat rape in em, not essentially battle fuck kind of games, are there any good recent ones i can be aware of?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone has a link to 7th heaven games? on mega preferably. thanks

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this game? If so, may I ask for link? Any host will do, thanks in advance.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I'm looking for a hentai anime where in one (or several, can't remember) scene, the guy (or futanari girl or monster...again, can't remember) grabs and squeezes the girls breasts and basically uses them to move her and fuck her, most likely in a reverse standing position (maybe there is even levitation magic or tentacles in play... fuzzy memory). So pretty much he/she/it pulls her breasts down to piston into her, etc. Of course, the girl is big breasted, it's not consensual and I seem to remember the animation to be quite hardcore.

As a reference, I thought it was a scene in Bible Black New Testament episode 5, the one where Saeki fucks the guy who grows a huge dick. He does that to insert but after that he just fondles them while having sex. Anyway, I think the scene I'm looking for has kind of that vibe, and I was almost sure it was that one but after seeing it again I think it's something else I'm trying to remember. I'm pretty sure it does have something "supernatural" to it, I doubt it's regular sex with regular dude.

I also had a feeling it was something from a Sogna game or the Angel Blade anime but after checking I can't find a scene like that, though they also give me the same vibe of what I'm trying to remember.

(It also might be an animated game but I can't remember one like that besides the Sogna ones)

Anyway, that's everything I can think of, hope it helps someone to know what I'm trying to remember. I can't get it out of my head xD

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Hi, I'm looking for a hentai anime where in one (or several, can't remember) scene, the guy (or futanari girl or monster...again, can't remember) grabs and squeezes the girls breasts and basically uses them to move her and fuck her, most likely in a reverse standing position (maybe there is even levitation magic or tentacles in play... fuzzy memory). So pretty much he/she/it pulls her breasts down to piston into her, etc. Of course, the girl is big breasted, it's not consensual and I seem to remember the animation to be quite hardcore.
With all of those combined, the only thing that comes to mind is: Princess Knight Catue.
I don't remember if this was also in the anime, but had something very similar in the game.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Luckily I still have Catue on a HD and nope. I mean, yes, big breasts, monsters, tentacles, levitation magic, but the main thing, the guy/futanari/monster pulling and squeezing her breasts to move her with the piston motion, nope. But seeing Catue again I got the idea that maybe it's in Pandora. Or maybe it's one of the many Black Lilith anime adaptations xD

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask after a long time of searching.

Does anyone happen to know where (if anywhere) you could download this:

I've only found one torrent for it, here: but it's long since been dead and the download gets stuck at 88.6%

I had the game a long time ago, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from, and I've been without it for many years now after losing everything on my PC way back when.

For a long while now, I've been thinking about all the stuff I lost back then and this game came to mind. If for no other reason than nostalgia, I'd really like to get my hands on it again. Could anyone possibly help?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Already shared it with Fluffy but might as well leave the link for Shokushu Shoujo here for anyone else interested in it

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Already shared it with Fluffy but might as well leave the link for Shokushu Shoujo here for anyone else interested in it

Thanks for that, but I'm pretty sure there is a loli tag on this one.