What's new

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

• Total voters

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
If you do, please write down which monster girl and what you want her to do to you. :p

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

Tentacle Monster girl or Slime girl. Without any Gore or Ryona stuff of course.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I want a succubus to ride my dick for hours and make out with me at the same time. :p

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alice from Monster Girl Quest.
Lamia Girls <3

shirow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would answer as "it depends". I mean, if it's a good master who care about you hell yes! If not I would rather not just being slave and be abused.

About the race... hard to say. for example Lamias are great but I wouldn't mind Catgirls or whatever in fact a lot of monstergirl. I don't have every type of monster girls in mind.
For me it would depends more of the personality of that monster girl which would charm me.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I would answer as "it depends". I mean, if it's a good master who care about you hell yes! If not I would rather not just being slave and be abused.

About the race... hard to say. for example Lamias are great but I wouldn't mind Catgirls or whatever in fact a lot of monstergirl. I don't have every type of monster girls in mind.
For me it would depends more of the personality of that monster girl which would charm me.
are sexy monster girls and usually playful and warm. Good choice, and the sex slave thing depends on your fantasies.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Being one of those magical girls that are sent to fight some evil overlord (or lady, lesbian demon girls are A+) and then end up getting enslaved and violated in all their holes by their tentacle monster minions or by the tentacles sticking out of their body all day and night sounds pretty good

Regardless of what gender they are though, it'd be hotter the more monstrous they look.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Being one of those magical girls that are sent to fight some evil overlord (or lady, lesbian demon girls are A+) and then end up getting enslaved and violated in all their holes by their tentacle monster minions or by the tentacles sticking out of their body all day and night sounds pretty good

Regardless of what gender they are though, it'd be hotter the more monstrous they look.
I do like magical girl hentai, especially one I've seen that the main character , she got penetrated by her teacher who was a long tongue tentacle demoness. The tentacles went deep in her mouth and vagina. Then the demoness use her long fat tongue to lick the around her anus and shoved deep in it.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When it comes to monster girls I'll definetly prefer some high succubus/sorceress/magical lady with kinky sex magic/powers, though being a sex slave all the time would get pretty dull and boring really fast, so to keep it fun she would have to grant me some of her d(a)emonic/magic powers once in a while to turn the tides. :D

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would I be a monster girl´s sex slave? I´d prefer to be the one dominating, but if given the opportunity, probably.
As for what type of monster girl. Either a succubus, a lamia or a nine tailed fox.
Succubus - nuff said
Lamia - because cuddling for warmth :)
Nine tailed fox - for transformative powers. It could spice it up for both of us.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

lol people with their fox girls. XD

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually picked no, simply because one: there's too many to only have one and Two: I rather be the one dominating the sex crazed monster girls.

In my fantasy, I'd travel around to lure out predatory monster girls and have them believe they found themselves a weak human to pray upon. Once they let down their guard, thinking they've won, I'd then turn it around on them.
Making a strong willed monster girl succumb with their own lustful desires is hot to me and I could also say I'm doing the human race a favor by keeping the roads safe by subduing said monster girl that was "attacking" humans. Getting paid in gold by the local villages for my services would be an added bonus.

I know this isn't what the OP was really aiming for but here's my list of target monster girls that I would seek out and roam in their territory.
(No set order)

Lamia,
Harpy,
Dragon,
Lizard,
and most of the other "hostile" monster girls, including even the docile ones if they where said to be attacking unwilling humans too.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Wait would you fuck a dragon girl? I thought the scales would shred you.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait would you fuck a dragon girl? I thought the scales would shred you.
LOL Zepheral.
You don't understand people would do ANYTHING for some puss. XD Included me!

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slavery?
No thanks

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to be enslaved...
I want to enslave...