What's new

Unique Premises in H-Media

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, what's the most unique premise you've seen in any form of hentai, from manga to games?

I have two: one is a Takatsu work titled Oh My Pharaoh (Or maybe that's the sequel title...) where Ancient Egypt is suddenly revived in Japan (???) and there are people with bandages and tanned skin walking around and a work from Amahara, surprisingly enough, about a guy who is transported into an alternate earth where gender roles are flipped. He makes some cash whoring himself off to other students, watches girls wait in mixed bathing for hot guys to show up, and fucks the delinquent students that hang out under the bridge. It's hilarious, especially when he figures out why something is the way it is in this world, such as a 'wax job' where a girl rubs herself on a guy's chest (aka gender flipped tit job).

There's also one, also by Amahara, about a girl who keeps fantasizing about hardcore rape scenarios, gets raped, then gets disappointed as the guy just runs off. He later gets arrested because normal girls don't just let themselves get raped.:p

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Unique Premises in H-Media

Hmm, unique premise, probabbly all the stuff by 'drill jill' and 'gura nyuutou', though stuff by gura can get pretty dark.
To be fair, for those 2 artitsts I'm more in it for the unique style of their art not necessarily the world building, though they both have some very strange/fucked up scenarios, thinks about all the urethra sex stuff, what comes to mind is the last 2 lines between the demon king and the demonic or elvish(she has pointy ears) lady...

...Her:'They told me nobody does that in the human world!'
...Him:'Uh...I'm pretty sure they don't do that in any world...':eek:

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember one in particular by Gomennasai think it was named "That Girl is an Urban Legend". Won't say anyhting about it since it's better when you first read it that way. But it might actually be one of the most amazing ones out there (and not for the fap factor either, i'm not even that into his genre).
That guy really has to start making manga, his artstyle is fantastic.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Well, one comes to mind that seems to fit the bill. I think it was called Pollenic Girls Attack, or something close. Was this short series with a setting where hayfever, rather than just making people get gunged up and groggy, instead manifested as hundreds of naked men and women that would appear out of nowhere and molest people. At home, in the office, on the train, etc. Only everyone more or less took it as just a normal seasonal thing, trying to go about their business.

Had two mini arcs of comparably dull generic stuff that didn't really fit, but was a very amusing concept all the same. Mashed together these screen shots years ago to sum it up.

Reactions: XSI

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm working on a game where you're inside your own brain, trying to prevent it from being destroyed by tentacle monsters, causing actual brain damage that causes differences in the interface/text/graphics of the game based on what lobe/portion of your brain gets damaged.

Oh, and sex with your friends restores your brain cells. Sounds completely bizarre, but I promise there's more to it than that that I can't say because of spoilers, but I figure the full picture is fairly out there, haha.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I'm working on a game where you're inside your own brain, trying to prevent it from being destroyed by tentacle monsters, causing actual brain damage that causes differences in the interface/text/graphics of the game based on what lobe/portion of your brain gets damaged.

Oh, and sex with your friends restores your brain cells. Sounds completely bizarre, but I promise there's more to it than that that I can't say because of spoilers, but I figure the full picture is fairly out there, haha.
Hentai Psychonauts. Plenty of mind-fuckery. Gotcha. : P

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never played Psychonauts, was that the plotline? Great, now people are going to think I'm semi-ripping that off (at least I don't think Psychonauts had you LITERALLY inside your brain with like, scientific layouts and disabilities and stuff haha)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Heh, I've not actually played it either. No need to fret. Far as I'm aware it revolved around a psychic training camp, where the protagonist had to psych into other peoples minds as independent levels of sorts, and then play through them to find information, solve their psychological problems, and such to progress through whatever the overall plot was.

It certainly didn't involve combating tentacle monsters in your own mind anyway. I don't think you need to worry about any incidental similarities either way. The stuff about trying to prevent various effects or damage on the brain sound interesting. Wish you well with the project.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to worry

Psychonauts was about going into the minds of mentally damaged people and fixing them to progress on your quest to prevent an evil mastermind from doing awful things to people
It was mostly about finding out their issues and resolving them, not about defending your own brain, but since then people loved it and wanted more like it, the brain itself wasn't attacked/damaged as much as the person's personality and mental state

I'd definitely play what you mentioned, it sounds unique too

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This thread made me chuckle, specially the rape fantasy idea and reversed world.

@Hentaiwriter: Being compared to Psychonauts is not a bad thing though, and that does sound like a very fascinating premise, now I'm sad I didn't think of something like that, though I've got all hands full atm anywhoo. ^^

Back to the topic. I myself tried to write a bizzaro fiction style hentai game, but it fell a little flat, writing like this is actually suprisingly exhausting unless you got the mind for it. Perhaps I'll one day try again, with more experience, and a lewd-ludicrous idea a la 'What if I made a world where sex-monsters and tentacle beasts are the nice, loving minority and human heroes are their cruel hunters' ,.. has that been done before? *tips chin*

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hentai psychonauts is something i wanted to do too... though i suppose the closest we have is those dream hunter things...where youre trying to wake people up but have a chance of getting trapped inside

This thread made me chuckle, specially the rape fantasy idea and reversed world.

@Hentaiwriter: Being compared to Psychonauts is not a bad thing though, and that does sound like a very fascinating premise, now I'm sad I didn't think of something like that, though I've got all hands full atm anywhoo. ^^

Back to the topic. I myself tried to write a bizzaro fiction style hentai game, but it fell a little flat, writing like this is actually suprisingly exhausting unless you got the mind for it. Perhaps I'll one day try again, with more experience, and a lewd-ludicrous idea a la 'What if I made a world where sex-monsters and tentacle beasts are the nice, loving minority and human heroes are their cruel hunters' ,.. has that been done before? *tips chin*
world where women hunt sex monsters because their fluids make good sweets ingredients, gimme a slushie ejaculating slime any day

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I read a manga in which there was an orc and a mother and daughter elf but the mother doted (and fucked) the orc while the daughter was put off. She gave in in the end but considering the author, it was pretty funny to see the orc just being passive and loafing around the house.

Also, I don't think that's been done before.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I read a manga in which there was an orc and a mother and daughter elf but the mother doted (and fucked) the orc while the daughter was put off. She gave in in the end but considering the author, it was pretty funny to see the orc just being passive and loafing around the house.

Also, I don't think that's been done before.
theres also the really cute one about an elf girl wanting to be fucked by an orc whos just sort of a nice guy