What's new

Announcement [NEKOKEN] 猫拳 BEYOND-2nd REPORT- RE131451 RJ131451

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Torrent:

Nekoken's next work has finally been released, I wasn't actually expecting a sequel to Beyond, but more of Nekoken's works is always welcome.

If anyone wants to provide a direct download link, be my guest, with the flash being 2 gigs, I can't do it myself.
Several weeks after the incident aboard "ViXen", the deep space station
sent to explore planet Beyond, a sexual monstrosity approaches the land base...
...Atrocity begins again...

* The 10th 3D animation series by NEKOKEN *
Upgraded to 800x600 screen size!
WMV format movie also included!
If the Flash file is too heavy, please replay it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [NEKOKEN] BEYOND-2nd REPORT-

It sure nice and all

But , are You sure this is a Game?:confused:
Since You post it in "Hentai Games" section...?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since Its has interactive clicky even it so little but not just play & pause, Its can count as game I suppose.

And also thanks for the goods. :)

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It sure nice and all

But , are You sure this is a Game?:confused:
Since You post it in "Hentai Games" section...?
Eh, it seems to be an uneasy line, I wasn't too sure where it would fit, but since I had the thread for the previous game posted here a year back, this might be the right place.

It's made in Flash, although the thing is pretty much a movie which you just click to advance, there is usually some sort of interactivity such as different camera angles, and variations of the current action occurring on screen, it's been a while since I've messed with their flashes, so I guess it technically qualifies as a "Game"

Some of their older works were straight-up movies though, this one isn't the case either, otherwise the tags would've listed the file as 'MPEG' or some other similar video format.

EDIT:Although, it appears that has seemingly changed with this installment. There's even .wmvs in the additional files.

Also the ending may imply that another installment in this series might be coming around, since the shuttle the first BEYOND took place on is seen crashing nearby.

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found this instalment to be a bit disappointing. The first Beyond was better, and the Warrior Emily game was MUCH better. Definitely a step backward - or more like two steps.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found this instalment to be a bit disappointing. The first Beyond was better, and the Warrior Emily game was MUCH better. Definitely a step backward - or more like two steps.
What do you mean? I'm contemplating buying either this or the first installment, so I'd appreciate the info.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I vaguely recall the older ones from a long while back. Years ago, actually. Gonna give this a shot.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean? I'm contemplating buying either this or the first installment, so I'd appreciate the info.
Couple things:
1) Far less interactivity in this installment, in Beyond 1 you could click on at least one to three things that alter the scene or change view in every animation, where in Beyond 2 the extent of the interactivity is clicking to advance or replay.
2) The animations are long and happen in sequential order. Because of the above point, you must wait before you can see all the loops instead of simply choosing individual small loops.
3) Less content as a whole, most of the chapters are insert-> one position -> climax -> done.
4) IIRC Chapter 5 was birthing and nothing else, leaving only 4 chapters of content.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Couple things:
1) Far less interactivity in this installment, in Beyond 1 you could click on at least one to three things that alter the scene or change view in every animation, where in Beyond 2 the extent of the interactivity is clicking to advance or replay.
2) The animations are long and happen in sequential order. Because of the above point, you must wait before you can see all the loops instead of simply choosing individual small loops.
3) Less content as a whole, most of the chapters are insert-> one position -> climax -> done.
4) IIRC Chapter 5 was birthing and nothing else, leaving only 4 chapters of content.
Yes, Beta hit the nail on the head. Additionally, most Nekoken instalments have at least one 'consensual' scene, and there wasn't one this time.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couple things:
Yeah, I felt the same way. That said it's not BAD per say, it just feels lacking...