What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

Also, just a couple questions. Has anyone figured out how to regain HP? I'm probably missing something. I can't find any items to heal you. Just your stamina and your condition bars.
Which leads to my second question. The condition bars. I'm sure you've seen them when an enemy grapples you while your stamina is low, right? Anyway, what are they for? Do they affect your character in some way? I know there's three of them. The one with hearts goes up as you get raped while you have HP, and the middle one goes up when you are in grapples that mainly involve hurting your character. I don't know what the last one is, though, and I don't know what specifically raises it. Do any of these stats affect your play-through or something? Like do they weaken your attack or defense or evasion or something?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I found two versions of gloves too. One where she lifts a giant boulder and throws it (My favorite) and another where she unleashes some firey hell attack. I didn't think to record what they all did, so I gotta recollect them.

Hand Claws:
Special Trait: Dodge backwards

1: Basics, no specials?
2: Combo attack
3: Buffs stats, these seem to stack. If you use it a few times, you'll be flying all over the place from the speed increase

Gauntlets:
Special Trait: Dodge forwards

1: You somersault into a strong punch that grapples an enemy, you roll with them doing a ton of damage, but you're likely to roll off screen...
2: Holy fuck shit, you teleport to every enemy on the map and punch them to death

Gloves:
Special Trait: Block

1: Pick up a giant boulder and throw it
2: Firey massacre thingy

Crossbow:
Special Trait: Aim adjustment

1: Arrow Storm
2: Jump in the air and 360 degree Arrow Storm, pretty rainbow bolts that do a lot of damage too.

Drill:
Special Trait: Charged missiles. 1 rank: Homing missile (Only hits once), 2 rank: Homing rocket, 3 rank: Homing missile (Continues to fly around enemies, damaging them for a while), 4 rank: Freeze missile.

1: Ah this is the one that turns you into a homing drill missile, you need to be near an enemy though.
2: Spawns 4 homing missiles

H and Guro Scenes:

A lot of H scenes need low clothing or 0 H resistance, sometimes I listed it here and sometimes I didn't. A good tip is if they have an attack that lowers your H resistance (Looks like a flower), then that same attack will become an H or guro move (or both..) move at 0.

Little red eyed claw thing:
No special animations.
Red eyed cockroach:
Alive: H scene.
0 HP: Cums inside and guro finish.
Slime:
Alive: Engulfs you and when you try to escape, it sexes you up with a tentacle
0 HP: Dissolves your clothes, and then you, surprise.
Land Piranha looking thing:
No special animations.
Flower People:
No special animations.
Spider (on the ground):
Alive: Bites you.
0 HP: Wraps you up and impregnates you, guro finish.
Leecher dick things:
Alive: Latches on to you and impregnates you, eventually you become bloated with eggs and it won't latch on anymore.
0 HP: Doggy style, if two are nearby, they DP you.
Pig:
Alive: Sits on you.
0 H resistance: Forced oral.
0 HP, 0 H resistance: Forced oral, drags you off.
Lizard:
Alive: H scene. He can steal your weapons.
0 HP: Rougher H scenes and finishes in you.
Mummy:
Alive: Squeezes you, sexes you up when you try to escape.
0 HP: H scene.
Flower:
Alive: Holds you in place and pokes your sides.
0 HP: Guro finish, also H penetrates you.
Knife Guy:
Alive: Long range, he'll grapple you with his tongue and slam you down. Short range he'll stab you and pin you to the floor and continue stabbing you.
Low Clothing: Long Range: He'll grope you.
0 H resistance: Long range he'll grapple you and forced oral, eventually turning into an H scene.
Worm:
Alive: Swallows you.
0 HP: Guro.
Living Torture Device (Forgot what these were called):
Alive: Guro
0 HP: I assume guro...should be obvious, I don't care to test it...feel free to correct me. Maybe they fall in love and have children and live happily ever after >.>
Fly:
Lowered H resistance (80%ish or lower): Oral, drains health quickly, guro end
Low Clothing: Tries to penetrate you, drains H resistance quickly
0 H resistance: Impregnates you.
0 HP: Doesn't seem to be able to do anything
Hug Monster:
Alive: Squeezes you.
0 HP: Guro.
Jelly Fish:
Alive: Steals your body fluids (Like blood...) while suffocating you and electrocuting you,
0 HP: Shocks you repeatedly and then grapes you when continuing to suffocate you and take your blood.
Bear Trap: - ToxicShock mentioned I missed this.
Alive: Slowly drains hp
0 HP: Girl faints, you're a strapped to a guillotine and fucked, and you can guess what happens next (guro).
Cinderblock Man:
0 H resistance: Crushes you, a lot
0 HP: Guro finish
Grabby Machine:
Alive: Medium range: Electrocutes your vagoo.
0 HP: Back and forth shocking your vagoo and mouth, guro.
Plant Boss:
Alive: Guro move...into an H move at 0 health, into a guro move...

Also, just a couple questions. Has anyone figured out how to regain HP?
It's a very rare drop. You find one in the tutorial but I think I've only found one naturally off of flower enemies (though it could have been left over from the tutorial). There's also leveling up, you'll regain a lot of hp from that.

Drops aside from weapons are:

Apples: Restore Grapple resistance
Bandages: Fixes "Guro" damage (Scratches and cuts on the girl)
Potion: Restores the 3rd meter, I'm not sure what this is but it raises with the heart icon during most H moves.
Rose: Fixes heart icon. This raises when you get sexed a lot, faster than the 3rd meter usually.
Flower branch: Restores HP

I tried to test the 1st and 3rd meter at 0 vs 1000 and I didn't notice a difference in the way she looked or acted, it's hard to get them up to 1k though and an item fully fixes them.

Doesn't seem to be a way to save atm, you can keep your current progress when you die by pressing Q on a game over screen rather than being forced to start over from scratch. Found that out after I ran through the retested everything manually from the start >.> How nice.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another special with the crossbow. Instead of hailing arrows in 1 direction , there is one where u jump in the air and shoot arrows in a circle. Arrows are rainbow colored even if u shoot them normally and the special attack label is also in rainbow font

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another special with the crossbow. Instead of hailing arrows in 1 direction , there is one where u jump in the air and shoot arrows in a circle. Arrows are rainbow colored even if u shoot them normally and the special attack label is also in rainbow font
Yep just updated/found that one a bit ago. I wonder if you can recover bolts somehow? Once you get the rainbow crossbow, your other crossbow will fire rainbow bolts too. Updated my guro/h scenes thing too. Tried to test all the guro stuff, blargh.

Doesn't seem to be a way to save atm, you can keep your current progress when you die by pressing Q on a game over screen. Found that out after I ran through the retested everything manually from the start >.> How nice. This is the longest I've played around with a game without sound. This will be epic if it gets nice sound effects.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weapon Guide

Summary: There are five classes of weapons so far -- claws, crossbows, gauntlets, gloves and drills. Each class of weapon has a special move activated by pressing v or down + x. Each variant of a class of weapon can perform an ultimate attack by pressing [spacebar]. Ultimate attacks consume MAT stocks (shown in the upper left window). Each weapon starts with a certain amount of MAT stocks. Achieving a 10-hit combo or above grants one extra MAT stock to the currently equipped weapon.

Most ultimate attacks prevents the combo counter from granting MAT stocks, which is possibly intended to prevent feedback loops.

Picking up two copies of the same weapon will automatically combine both into an upgraded form (+1). This can be repeated (two +1's into a +2, and so on), similar to weapon fusion in certain mystery dungeon roguelikes. Currently only the Titan Gauntlets appear to benefit from upgrades.

Claws

[Ground]
z: Claw swipe
z (Hold): Repeated swipes with alternating claws.
→ z: Dashing swipe. Can pass through enemies.
↓ z: Crouching swipe

[Air]
z: Spinning swipe with both claws
z (Hold): Repeated spinning swipes. Loops up to three times.
→ z: Forward swipe
+ → z: Somersaulting slash
↓ z: Downwards slash.

[Special (v OR ↓ x)]
Backwards dash. Passes through enemies. Grants a tiny amount of invicibility frames.

Variants
Makeshift Claws
Atk: 10
Upgrade: Unknown
Starting MAT stock: 20
Description: Assembled from odds and ends.

Ultimate: Lightning Claw (Mat Cost: 1)
-Hits multiple times, before ending with a double claw swipe with a vacuum blade/razor wind effect. The final swipe has sizable range and can penetrate walls.

Hunter's Claws
Atk:25
Upgrade: +0 per level (bugged)
Starting MAT stock: 0 (possible bug?)
Description: Attacks pretty quickly.

Ultimate: Lightning Claw (Cost: 1)
- Same as above.

Reinforced Claws
Atk: 22
Description: These claws hold the secret to strength.

Ultimate: Reinforced Body (Cost: 1)
- Grants three random buffs (+DEF, +ATK +MOV SPD). Buffs stack when casted multiple times. Buffs are lost temporarily when switching weapons, but are regained when switching back. Buffs appear to last forever until changing maps/screens.

Crossbows
Note: Crossbows have an ammo stock of 500 bolts. Each shot consumes one bolt, and crossbows cannot fire without ammo (you will still perform the shooting animation though). There appears to be no way to restock ammo, aside from picking up a new crossbow.

[Ground]
z: Shoots a bolt in an arc. Cannot be held down to shoot continuously.
→ z: Charges briefly before releasing three bolts simultaneously.
↓ z: Crouching shot

[Air]
z: Same as ground.
→ z: Shoots two bolts, one upwards and the other downwards.

[Special(v OR ↓ x)]
Adjusts the angle of fire. There are three angles (straight, upwards, downwards) to choose from.
Bug: You are completely invincible while adjusting angles.

Variants
Personal Bowgun
Atk: 8
Upgrade: +0 per level(bugged)
Description: Capable of ranged attacks.

Ultimate: Launcher Arrow (Cost: 1)
-Shoots a salvo of bolts. Consumes 33 ammo per use.

Rainbow Crossbow
Atk: 20
Description: This crossbow holds the secrets of the rainbow.
Note: Shoots rainbow-colored bolts.

Ultimate: Rainbow (Cost:1)
-Jumps into the air and shoots bolts continuously in a rotating circular pattern. Consumes 44 ammo per use.
Bug: After using this move, bolts shot from the Personal Bowgun will also be rainbow-colored until the next screen transition.

Gauntlet
[Ground]
z: Two straight punches with alternating hands.
z (Hold): As above, repeatable.
→ z: Brief dash forwards, then a downwards haymaker.
↓ z: A straight jab while crouching.

[Air]
z: Spins midair, then a downwards heel drop. The heel drop has good coverage, but the spinning part lasts for some time and doesn't deal damage.
→ z: Flying kick ala Liu Kang.
↓ (not ↓ z): Ground pound with your ass. Yes, seriously. [insert reference to Marisa's bulletproof bloomers]. Replaces the normal ground drop maneuver.

[Special (v OR ↓ x)]
Forwards roll. Transition into an overhead judo throw if it hits an enemy, which stuns them briefly after they land. Does not work on all enemies.

Variants
Small Gauntlets
Atk: 30
Description: Basic gauntlets for fighting.

Ultimate: High Speed Beat (Cost: 2)
-Flash steps to the nearest enemy before unleashing a no-holds beatdown in a similar fashion to Dragon Ball characters. Can teleport to a second target (or potentially more) if the first target is dead before the move finishes.

Titan Gauntlets
Atk: 80
Upgrade: +240(!) per level
Description: These gauntlets boast a high attack power.

Ultimate: Spinning Hell Wheel (Cost: 1)
-Rolls forward, doing a headstand, before ending with an overhead grapple. If the grapple connects, multiple surplexes will be performed while the enemy is caught in a cartwheel. The grapple cannot connect if the enemy is too close.

Gloves

[Ground]
z: Cross punch.
z (Hold): Alternating cross punches.
→ z: Dashes forward through an enemy, ending with a straight punch to the back.
↓ z: Pounds the ground while crouching. Has a small AoE.

[Air]
z: Overhead haymaker with both hands.
→ z or ↑ z: Shouryuken.

[Special (v OR ↓ x)]
Blocks. Does not work against all attacks.

Variants

Knuckledusters
Atk: 15
Upgrade: +0 (bugged)
Description: Your basic gloves.

Ultimate: Meteor Rock Bomber (Cost: 1)
-Digs a boulder from the ground before jumping up and tossing it diagonally downwards, Large AoE, but has a sizable wind up time and can be blocked by obstacles.

Magma Gloves
Atk: 26
Description: Holds the secrets of the inferno.
Ultimate: Magma Pillar (Cost: 1)
-Punches the ground in front of you, opening a rift and sending a pillar of flame upwards into the sky.

Drills

[Ground]
z: Drills forward. Hits somewhat low. Slow.
+z: Drills forward with the other hand. Regular height. Slow.
+z: Drills forward with both hands. Slow.
z (Hold): Same as zzz. Does not loop.
→ z: Lunges forward. Can drill through walls. Automatically comboes into an uppercut if it hits an enemy.
↓ z: Drills both forwards and backwards while crouching.

[Air]
Note: All aerial moves cannot attack enemies.
z: Drills upwards. Can drill through ceilings. Cannot hit enemies.
→ z: Lunges forward. Can drill through walls. Cannot hit enemies.
↓ z: Drops down while drilling downwards. Can drill through floors. Cannot hit enemies.

[Special (v OR ↓ x)]
v: Shoots a homing missile. Chargeable.
v(hold): Charges a missile. Release button to fire. Missiles have different effects depending on level of charge. All missiles home on to the nearest target.
Lvl. 1: Normal homing missile.
Lvl. 2: Giant missile. Deals more damage.
Lvl. 3: Drill bit. Hits multiple times and can penetrate walls. Will home onto the player and deal damage if it runs out of targets.
Lvl. 4: Freezing missile. Freezes enemies for a brief time.

Variants
Drill Claw
Atk: 13
Upgrade: +0 (bugged)
Starting MAT stock: 10
Description: Digs a path through walls

Ultimate: Drill Bit Dance (Cost: 2)
- Shoots 4 drill bits (similar to a charge Lvl. 3 missile) simultaneously. Unlike most ultimate attacks, this does not prevent the combo counter from giving you more MAT.

Jet Drill
Atk: 13
Upgrade: Unknown.
Description: These drills hold the secret to flying.

Ultimate: Human Drill (Cost: 2)
-Sends you flying through walls at the nearest enemy, effectively turning you into a human drill bit. Grants invincibility throughout the duration of the whole attack.

Edit: Formatting.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ A little difficult to read, but nice job.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It should also be worth noting that there are a number of unfinished enemies in the data files. They aren't used because...Well..They aren't finished of course, but renaming them into existing enemies will let you play around a bit.

Alraune = Will grab you by the ankle with a flower, then by the head with another, and start to punch you.

0 hp = Will whip you with some vines, before giving you oral, and then ending it off with strangling you with another vine.

She is perhaps the most 'complete' of the bunch..Along with Snaky.

Bompkin = Latches onto your head with its 'mouth', and uses its bomb tail to explode against your midsection. 0 hp variant results in it shattering your body and sealing your head inside of the pumpkin. Pretty humorous with how fidgety the animation is.

Bug = Crawls into your mouth, if you have low grab resistance will begin to give intestinal troubles, animation ends before anything else occurs.

Dragon = Has a number of attacks, and an unfinished animation consisting of biting a chunk out of your stomach, swallowing it, then grabbing your head in its teeth..Animation end.

Giant Water Bug = An unfinished strangling animation is all you will get, seems like a variant of the existing giant bug.

Hands = Will grab you by the legs and begin to siphon strength, at 0 hp 2 hands will appear from the ceiling and lift you by your arms, animation stops there.

Monster Flower = I can't seem to get this one to do anything but sway and shoot out a spike tongue. It also has positioning issues since you are forcing it into the game rather than it being finished.

Octopus = Will grab you around the torso with a tentacle, and begin squeezing the life out of you. No further animations for this guy aside from an overhead attack.

Snaky = Two different animations here, one I think is only possible with little clothing.

1: When glowing red, will bite you around your midsection, and then alternate biting with its top and bottom heads. 0 hp will result in petrification.

2: The bottom head will shoot out, snatching her up and swallowing her down. There she will get stuck in the stomach and well...You know what happens from there. Although, the inner view fades, some jostling occurs, and the snake burps out her bones.

These all look like they'll be pretty good once finished..

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

only two things to add, though i admit i didn't look through the rewritten clone posts about weapons and such so if it's mentioned there, I apologize.

-The fifth weapon you get from mouse clicking is a rocket launcher(?) i believe but anyway it's used to completely remove clothing and will always do 50% of the remaining hp.

-Living Torture Device as labelled by someone earlier i believe is the 'Iron Maiden' and yes the 0 hp scene is guro.
the Iron Maiden's head bit opens up and the girl is lifted so that her head is in level to the Iron Maiden's open head. closes around the girl's head, then the spikes on the body lengthens, enclosing the girl's body. blood comes out from the Iron Maiden's eyes like tears.

Also what is a 'Leecher dick things', I don't recall anything that fits to that description.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also what is a 'Leecher dick things', I don't recall anything that fits to that description.
And here I thought that was an incredibly descriptive name, heh.

The purple floating tentacle eye guys that show up above the pig. They were in earlier versions too. They impregnate you like the fly but nothing living comes out, unlike the fly. I feel like that will change in future updates because it's a little weird that she goes through the pulsing motions of "birthing" just for some tentacle jizz.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah that one. Yeah no when i think 'leechers' it's usually limb-less and slug-like so. that's probably my fault. I didn't know two of them can attach at once though, thank you

Reputation score

And here I thought that was an incredibly descriptive name, heh.

The purple floating tentacle eye guys that show up above the pig. They were in earlier versions too. They impregnate you like the fly but nothing living comes out, unlike the fly. I feel like that will change in future updates because it's a little weird that she goes through the pulsing motions of "birthing" just for some tentacle jizz.
The author actually mentions on his blog that there's a bug with those guys (actual name: Ego Devils) from the previous demo that he forgot to fix. So theoretically something will be different about them in future versions.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious, how can I save my progress in this game for each time I die so I won't lose my levels?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious, how can I save my progress in this game for each time I die so I won't lose my levels?
There is no save function to my knowledge, but if you press Q on a gameover screen instead of spacebar, it'll restore you back to the state you entered the current map in.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no save function to my knowledge, but if you press Q on a gameover screen instead of spacebar, it'll restore you back to the state you entered the current map in.
Ah thank u

Reputation score

Hands = Will grab you by the legs and begin to siphon strength, at 0 hp 2 hands will appear from the ceiling and lift you by your arms, animation stops there.
The hand has a much more...complete animation if you have a lot of clothing damage.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Change zones, it saves your level/clothing damage/hp and reloads you with it when you press Q

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any updates on this? If someone could pm me the most updated version that would be great too :D

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on the creator's blog with 3 images. One of a main menu screen, one showing the standing picture he said he would add (picture on the side of the screen showing character) and one showing npc's with which you'll probably be able to interact (money system to buy stuff?).

If google's romanization of the kanji/hiragana is correct he's basically saying he probably won't be posting on the blog much for the next few months as he wants to complete the game (probably in one go from now on so no more versions in between I guess.)

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New post on the creator's blog with 3 images. One of a main menu screen, one showing the standing picture he said he would add (picture on the side of the screen showing character) and one showing npc's with which you'll probably be able to interact (money system to buy stuff?).

If google's romanization of the kanji/hiragana is correct he's basically saying he probably won't be posting on the blog much for the next few months as he wants to complete the game (probably in one go from now on so no more versions in between I guess.)
Ah bummer no new versions, but hopefully that means it will be done soon can't wait I love this art style for some reason.