What's new

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: X Story Player

F1 tells you most of this.
Hey thanks!
uh... I am not sure if this game behaves differently but, is there anyway i could get a save file?
For wet dreams particularly. Yes I am aware of the fast sex thing but I wana go to jennas apartment when she is asleep and you need to be in the story for that.

For some reason jenna's story always fucks up. Either she goes full on retarted and some point or she just removes herself from existence at random.

sooooo
anyfull saves for wetdreams?
mabye atleast jennas's part

can't believe i stopped lurking for this

DMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 3.0 allready has done . But I always got the same error when I tried to download it... .Has anyone here could download it ?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

according to their post, version 3.0 is available to donators and pledgers ( you can't directly buy it right now) anyway they're having some hude issue with donwlod servers so...

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to share the lastest 3.0 patch with fixes invisible object and memory leak? Game runs like shit now ;/

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It still exists? Wow. I always meant to go back and check out these duck physics everyone was talking about it but lost the thread. This must be a sign.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there a way to share the lastest 3.0 patch with fixes invisible object and memory leak? Game runs like shit now ;/
ye, that version is unplayable, it just crash after a few mins 'cause of the Ultra-High memory usage....

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Luckily for you there is

I also have 3.0 but its buggy, and they're trying to fix some problems with fps and other stuff. Not sure if I'm allowed to share it though.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Luckily for you there is

I also have 3.0 but its buggy, and they're trying to fix some problems with fps and other stuff. Not sure if I'm allowed to share it though.
Thanks!
uhm...even after applying it, the game still crash after sometimes...but now it's even worse, since, Before the patch, the game shut it-self down because of the high memory usage....After the patch, it freeze my entire pc >.<

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!
uhm...even after applying it, the game still crash after sometimes...but now it's even worse, since, Before the patch, the game shut it-self down because of the high memory usage....After the patch, it freeze my entire pc >.<
Yeah like I said for some it does work and for some it just doesn't, also I read that 3.0 is not officially released yet and that it's just a pre-alpha release.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think it's best to wait a little bit for the official release then T.T

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had problems with memory leaks as well. Replaced XStoryPlayer64.exe with XStoryPlayer64_fix.exe and smooth sailing since. If you're running 64 bit OS, it might be worth a shot.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I had problems with memory leaks as well. Replaced XStoryPlayer64.exe with XStoryPlayer64_fix.exe and smooth sailing since. If you're running 64 bit OS, it might be worth a shot.
ye...and...here did you get that .exe? =P

EDIT 1:
ok, i've found this

after replacing the exe, i didn't get anymore crashes, hope it work for you too

EDIT 2:
...i have to say that i'm quite disapponted.....at least for now, there is only a little bit of "tentacle dream" story.....it's like 20-30 mins of gameplay...not to mention that most of them are needed to run that damn plasma accellerator or whatever it is...
they've even disabled those 2 story from version 2....

Last edited:

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, it is a pre-release - guess they just wanted to show the donators how far they've gotten.
The free sex bit in the dungeon is good fun though and I'm sure tons of mods will be available shortly :)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its coming. And when it finally gets here, it will be amazing.

On a related note, I couldn't stop thinking of this song while playing this game-

Dongle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ye...and...here did you get that .exe? =P

EDIT 1:
ok, i've found this
mega.co.nz/#!2x4SHQha!OBBqtuX4PCKVfyDfbVpcxyBnxX9c3_m4WNgGVQ_oepA

after replacing the exe, i didn't get anymore crashes, hope it work for you too
Thanks for posting it, but I still get a huge memory leak with that patch. A second patch came out that was supposed to fix it, but it was a pain to find (and download). Now I've got it, running it just comes up with "for russians only!". Anyone got any experience with it?
The file's called xstoryplayer 3 patch 2. No idea how to get it working.

Better yet, does anyone have any better ideas?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why you guys are praising the graphics so much when the 3D models look fucking hideous. Not to sound like a weeaboo here, but most 3D h-games/h-movies that try to go for hyper-realism end up looking completely unfappable and this is no exception to say the least.

Dongle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why you guys are praising the graphics so much when the 3D models look fucking hideous. Not to sound like a weeaboo here, but most 3D h-games/h-movies that try to go for hyper-realism end up looking completely unfappable and this is no exception to say the least.
True, but the game's basically one of a kind, and there's nothing else like it out there (i don't think).

Sunnygo91

Reputation score

It looks like 3.5 has a bug that prevents some computers from finishing the game.

(SPOILERS)

Basically you teleport into a cave to save the girls but before you can get to them the girls disappear. Xpadmin has uploaded XStoryPlayer 3.5 Patch 1.0 to patrons.