What's new

ACT Ci-En [ めがね屋] パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister) RJ123659

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister)

Should just say he's going to release it after Half Life 3.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wasn't always December and we assumed he just put that date as a "placeholder" as many do?

I wouldn't be surprised though...this game and the remake of his old animation haven't advanced in months apparently...

Like I said, I just wish he would just focus on one thing at a time. Yeah, Dot Satsuki was nice and all, but I'd rather have Powerful Sister asap...

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

SO no link for the game or is not complete yet? these looks fun.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2014年12月下旬 ----> In late December 2014

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's strange. I don't remember hentai games being a particularly popular Christmas gift.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Come on hun, why do you think Santa always says, "HO HO HO?" Then again he might be talking about his wife, who knows?:D

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All it does is add controller support afaik.
To be fair, the new gamepad support is uncommonly good. It even has a little controller diagram with recommended buttons.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's strange. I don't remember hentai games being a particularly popular Christmas gift.
Watcha talking about Willis?

Hentai games are popular on all occasions as gifts in Japan. Birthday presents, Easter gifts, Xmas or whatever they celebrate over there.

Of course, we can only hope that ideally the creator just put such a near end year project to his game and may possibly get done sooner. Who knows.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Update on the blog, it seems he's redone a lot of the game, including the way it plays (Seems he's going for a more side-scroller instead of a level-select like the demo), and the design of the protag

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was looking good imo but a side-scroller wouldn't be bad either just hope it doesn't get pushed back from the release date he had already set. (Probably will)

Twisted

Reputation score

It was looking good imo but a side-scroller wouldn't be bad either just hope it doesn't get pushed back from the release date he had already set. (Probably will)
Probably won't, he most likely set that as a date for if every possible thing went wrong, which having to redo the game from the base up is accounted for

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm on the fence for the new protagonist design. She seems a lot cooler and battle-ready, but I might miss the traditional priestess clothing too. We'll see.

Twisted

Reputation score

Hmm, I'm on the fence for the new protagonist design. She seems a lot cooler and battle-ready, but I might miss the traditional priestess clothing too. We'll see.
I do miss the old design, the blue nun outfit was nice, and the bounce was legit the best bounce I've ever seen. This new design seems to have toned it down

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to miss those hips on the old design. :(

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update on the blog, it seems he's redone a lot of the game, including the way it plays (Seems he's going for a more side-scroller instead of a level-select like the demo), and the design of the protag
Oh... I feel like that new design and gameplay should be saved for the sequel honestly...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Meh... She looks like a tomboy now to me, liked the old design more but if the quality of the animation stays as good as it was before I'm fine with it, though a complete redesign probably means an even later release date...

Twisted

Reputation score

Honestly my biggest disappointment with the redesign is the lack of lack of a bottom. Should've been pantless and pantsuless

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For some reason, the new idle stance reminds me of Fukua from Skullgirls.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh... She looks like a tomboy now to me, liked the old design more but if the quality of the animation stays as good as it was before I'm fine with it, though a complete redesign probably means an even later release date...
Gotta agree, liked the previous one much, much better.
Are you certain it's a re-design and not another character or something?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gotta agree, liked the previous one much, much better.
Are you certain it's a re-design and not another character or something?
Fairly certain the blog confirms that it's a re-design. At least her boobs are still nice and round.