What's new

Disco's decensor mods

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Disco's Decensors Preface:

This is where I will be making my decensors available for public use and providing updates on any work I'm currently doing or intend to do.
I'm open to game suggestions being posted here as I'm always looking for more RPG H games to play and possibly mod.
I have a preference for scale garden games and others that take inspiration from those kinds of aesthetics and mechanics.
I won't be taking requests at the moment though.
For the time being if something takes my fancy I will do some work on it and share my progress and results here.
If my work becomes popular enough I will consider requests and a means to do this more regularly

Current collection:

- Ariadne (Sprites complete version 1) -

- Ariadne (Sprites complete version 2) -

- Sangeki of Gear (Sprites complete +1 CG) -

NEW/IN PROGRESS - Virgin Island (Sprites complete + 1 CG set finished) -

(You can find a short insightful description at the bottom of each imgur album.)

Feel free to leave a post if you have any issues or if you spot something that needs fixing/correcting/replacing etc... I'll take a look and get it sorted as soon as I can.

Thank you for the support and I hope you enjoy my work!

(I do not mind my work being distributed as the more people it reaches the better, but all I ask is that you do credit me.)

Would it be possible for a mod to remove the following two threads please as they will no longer be needed with this threads existance. Sorry for cluttering the place up and thankyou OTL

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30153

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30151

I forgot to add tags to this thread... I'm an idiot, sorry.​

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Disco's decensor mods

nice! it is much better with 1 thread!
2 suggestions:
RJ086550 - Virgin Island ulmf
RJ100735 - Magica ulmf

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice! it is much better with 1 thread!
2 suggestions:
RJ086550 - Virgin Island ulmf
RJ100735 - Magica ulmf
Thanks for the suggestions. Virgin island looks intruiging!

Hmm... If Magica is formatted like Ariadne then I could probably make a complete sprite uncensor in a day or two. I'll look into it, I take it there is no complete translation for it though?

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

both have complete translation. pm me if u want any of them.
i will only suggest games that have been fully translated! :D

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My suggestion is Married Warrior Emma. Fully translated by m1zuki who also did Magica, Ariadne and many others.

Game thread

Full translation thread

Also here's m1zuki's translation folder; it has the Magica translation as well if you're interested.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

So i've been playing a bit of Virgin island and a had a quick browse through some of the sprites and CG (Don't want to spoil too much for myself)
it turns out that some of these sprites and CG have not actually been censored!
In these cases though the vagina is just a basic single line slit so the developer probably felt no need for it or just forgot lol.

I am considering doing some work on this as I do like the artstyle and the game is entertaining. However I wanted a little feedback with what you guys think.

keep the simple slit style and recreate it on the other images?
Or make it a bit more appealing with some puffy lips or a bit of genital exposure?
Also I highly doubt a Virgin of her age would be completly bald down there... May or may not consider adding a little foliage.

(Thanks for the suggestion Merril!)

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im not into hairy pussy. but i dont mind a bit, as long it doesn't cover the lips and clitoris. if you can make her pussy a bit more puffy it would great!

i think Married Warrior Emma is a good piece too. giving my thumb up!

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sparse hair would be fitting (she's stated to be quite young iirc, late teens maybe)

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For Virgin Island I think adding a hair version is nice.

The slit I reckon redraw it if it doesn't match with others. Concistent style is better. I also prefer a bit of meat down there.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With all our translators, modders and editors, the modding community on h-games is growing a lot.

Really guys, you translators and modders are the real mvp's.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its a shame you would only decensor RPG games, but thats still neat regardless. i hope your work here becomes more popular.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the support so far and it's only been a day!

I'm not saying anything other than RPGs are out of the question, but while I'm doing this via a less productive means (until I get a new tablet) I'm likely going to stick to things I know I'll enjoy.

I'm gonna start on the sprites for virgin island when I get home from work so will probably have a sample or two to share later on today.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

its a shame you would only decensor RPG games, but thats still neat regardless. i hope your work here becomes more popular.
he just started man, let him work with games he like to improve his skills and his showcase of games. instead lets find games that are similar to scale garden so that he have more to choose from.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What a coincidence - uploaded the mods yesterday and checked out both SoG and Ariadne to make sure they both worked - and then played a little VI for old times sake (some of those scenes are set up soooo well...) - looking forward to it a lot...

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What a coincidence - uploaded the mods yesterday and checked out both SoG and Ariadne to make sure they both worked - and then played a little VI for old times sake (some of those scenes are set up soooo well...) - looking forward to it a lot...
What mod were you uploading for those games if you don't mind me asking?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What mod were you uploading for those games if you don't mind me asking?
Your uncensored mods that had the two threads yesterday (or day B4?) - have had those both fully translated for a while. Opened SoG on a save that allowed nude running at night, and just played to see what would show up...

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your uncensored mods that had the two threads yesterday (or day B4?) - have had those both fully translated for a while. Opened SoG on a save that allowed nude running at night, and just played to see what would show up...
Ooooh, you mean mine lol, my bad. I feel loved... people are using my work aha

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ooooh, you mean mine lol, my bad. I feel loved... people are using my work aha
If you decensor it, they will cum.

All joking aside, great work, keep it up.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

he just started man, let him work with games he like to improve his skills and his showcase of games. instead lets find games that are similar to scale garden so that he have more to choose from.
i didnt mean for it to come off as rude, sorry, i just assumed it was RPGs only because of the first post. but regardless of that i still look forward to what can be done.