What's new

RPG [ScaleGarden] New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Didn't find a thread through the search, so I thought I'd create one.
Well, after the (arguable bad) Rhode's Fortress they're working on a new one it seems.

Except for the Heroine's picture not much to see yet. (Picture in Spoiler, since it's kinda big and on their Page.) [She's beautiful :D]

There's also text on the site, so maybe someone else can translate that, since I'm no good at japanese.

Also, if this game has a title, please tell me and I'll edit the thread.

Edit:
Translation of the text by Rin Umiko:
Translated
This is the heroine of the next game.
I've been wanting to draw a black hair heroine, but only get to draw her now on the fifth game.
I've designed her with a combination of a feeling of pureness and a pair of lewd breasts in mind.

I can't say what kind of game this will be, but I intend to make something different.

For the time being, I'm going to draw a lot of pictures.
Second text also translated by Rin Umiko:
Happy new year.
I have a feeling I can work harder this year.

Now, the heroine's design has become like this.
I've trimmed her hair and make her look healthier.
I've tightened the dress around her boobs, hard.
Also, I may give her a pair of glasses.

Well then, best regards this year too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

I like the somewhat transparent dress

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I loved their first 3 games sooo much, hopefully its more like them isntead of like Rhodes Fortress

thanks for sharing this information

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now we'll just have to wait a year or two for it to be ready. :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't find a thread through the search, so I thought I'd create one.
Well, after the (arguable bad) Rhode's Fortress they're working on a new one it seems.
I know that he's been working on it, and have reasons why I didn't bother making a thread on it:
Too little to talk about - it's just 1 pic right now (also, avoid hotlinking to images directly .- . some author will notice it link to us and get pissed off about it...something about using their bandwidth and not actually giving them traffic or some such)
It has no official title
There's no trial
We don't even know what kind of game it'll be (ok that might not be true; unless SG really revamp his system we know it'll be about one girl getting fucked, a lot)

Pretty much all you can do (and for the last 3-4 months) is look at one image of the main girl, that's it.

The thread will pretty much just be 'looking forward to it' and very little actual discussion on the game .- .

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh great, now we we have to wait forever for it to come out.

Now we must wade through the acidic river of countless time to get closer to the ever so faint glimmer that shines from the distant promised land but for every slow second that goes by as we journey, we will find that our patience deteriorate, our lifespan wanes, and our erections dwindle. But fear not my friends, though the agony of it is enough to drive a man to the brink of insanity, this near tantalizing land of interest, wonder and pleasure will keep us focused and true through the wet, hindered path. - AceofWong

Last edited:
OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know that he's been working on it, and have reasons why I didn't bother making a thread on it:
Too little to talk about - it's just 1 pic right now (also, avoid hotlinking to images directly .- . some author will notice it link to us and get pissed off about it...something about using their bandwidth and not actually giving them traffic or some such)
It has no official title
There's no trial
We don't even know what kind of game it'll be (ok that might not be true; unless SG really revamp his system we know it'll be about one girl getting fucked, a lot)

Pretty much all you can do (and for the last 3-4 months) is look at one image of the main girl, that's it.

The thread will pretty much just be 'looking forward to it' and very little actual discussion on the game .- .
I thought about that too, but then I decided, that fans of their games still would like to know that they're working on something and not every one of them checks their site frequently.
That's basically why I created this thread.

And when new infos get shared by the creators, those can still be discussed here, right?

I loved their first 3 games sooo much, hopefully its more like them isntead of like Rhodes Fortress

thanks for sharing this information
I still liked Rhode's Fortress, it was a good game, just not nearly as good as their other games. (And waaaaaaay too short!)

Oh great, now we we have to wait forever for it to come out.

Now we must wade through the acidic river of countless time to get closer to the ever so faint glimmer that shines from the distant promised land but for every slow second that goes by as we journey, we will find that our patience deteriorate, our lifespan wanes, and our erections dwindle. But fear not my friends, though the agony of it is enough to drive a man to the brink of insanity, this near tantalizing land of interest, wonder and pleasure will keep us focused and true through the wet, hindered path. - AceofWong
I vote you for president!

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great, their first two games where pretty awesome. I like the art so far in this one too!

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Translated
I've been wanting to draw a black hair heroine, but only get to draw her now on the fifth game.
I've designed her with a combination of a feeling of pureness and a pair of lewd breasts in mind.

I can't say what kind of game this will be, but I intend to make something different.

Sorry for bad English. Any correction would appreciated.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought about that too, but then I decided, that fans of their games still would like to know that they're working on something and not every one of them checks their site frequently.
That's basically why I created this thread.

And when new infos get shared by the creators, those can still be discussed here, right?
True .- . maybe I just have bad streaks of threads I made under similar (or better) condition being left to die.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just looking at that heroine this game is already better then the previous one in my opinion.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just looking at that heroine this game is already better then the previous one in my opinion.
The previous one underwent a design revamp into the heroine you now know.

Hopefully this one doesn't get the same treatment.

Merster666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really psyched as always. Definitely one of my favorite circles. Even kinda liked Rhode's Fortress. Can't wait for a demo.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yey, new scale garden game! Hope the next 2 years go by fast =D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game will be coming out this year and probably on summer
I call it!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game will be coming out this year and probably on summer
I call it!
i dont think it will be by the end of december in allllllllll honesty

and if you mean 2015 (i know you did) it will be by the end of december then XD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol! Yeah I did mean 2015 summer, I have no idea why I said this year xD

OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Translated

Sorry for bad English. Any correction would appreciated.
Added to first Post.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Jesus, that heroine is cute.

... I've designed her with a combination of a feeling of pureness and a pair of lewd breasts in mind.
I guess it wouldn't be a pure heroine in an h-game if they didn't have a pair of milk tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.