What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, the person that made the Ultimate Fighting Girl games ( , ) has opened a and is also making a new RPG game. If you're familiar with his work, he usually makes involving girls beating up guys, so its mostly Femdom and Reverse Ryona. I've been following him for years and figured I might as well make a thread for his new game and try to get him some more followers.

This is a pretty traditional JRPG in which you control a Hero who has just defeated the demon lord. You travel to a particular Kingdom and interact with some of the people there, often getting into fights with them. Fights typically have animation, and there are various provocative situations or H scenes both in fights, as well as on defeat, and even some you can find just from exploring.

For clarity, there are 2 separate games and one demo. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and a proof-of-concept for a Chapter 3 which may or may not be expanded upon.
You can get the latest public release of his demo , but for the newer ones, you'll have to pledge 3$ to his .

Useful Links:

> <

Other Games:
Ultimate Fighting Girl 2

His website has info on almost all the characters he's made, almost every MMD movie he's ever made, and two very old free games similar to UFG.

Also, before you ask, I'm not going to share Patreon builds. Sorry.

10/12/2021: removed Enty link since it has long been abandoned and the creator now prefers to use Ci-En instead for Japanese distribution. Added a link to Boko877's other game under construction, Ultimate Fighting Girl 2.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Girl Beats Hero by Boko877 (MMD RPG Game)

if only i could understand japanize... then i could understand when she decides to use that danm counter attack. cause man i just dont know whens the best time to heal...

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if only i could understand japanize... then i could understand when she decides to use that danm counter attack. cause man i just dont know whens the best time to heal...
In this game, the cats you see walking around give tips on how to fight each girl. Of course it's still in Japanese, but for the first girl, it's turns 2, 5, and 8. Then after that, I'm not sure. It might just repeat.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In this game, the cats you see walking around give tips on how to fight each girl. Of course it's still in Japanese, but for the first girl, it's turns 2, 5, and 8. Then after that, I'm not sure. It might just repeat.
well thats the confusing part.... sometimes when the battle stars... she doesnt do the counter till turn 3 or 4.... i dont know what causes her to start a counter if i cant fully understand the cat....

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new public alpha of GBH was uploaded:

Girl Beats Hero(仮) Test Ver 0.3.6:

This is the same alpha that was released to Patreon supporters back when this thread was created, which blufalcon2007 posted screenshots of. At the same time, Boko also uploaded a newer version to the Patreon supporters. So maybe he plans to make the previous version public whenever he uploads the newest version to Patreon supporters?

Still very simple with only a couple of animations. There was a denki anma heroine, and now there's a facesitting heroine.

GBH seems like mostly a testbed for ideas related to the fantasy world Boko's come up with: I'm hopeful he'll eventually put out a complete commercial product on DLsite.

well thats the confusing part.... sometimes when the battle stars... she doesnt do the counter till turn 3 or 4.... i dont know what causes her to start a counter if i cant fully understand the cat....
There's a reusable item that raises your level by 5, just use that repeatedly.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At the same time, Boko also uploaded a newer version to the Patreon supporters. So maybe he plans to make the previous version public whenever he uploads the newest version to Patreon supporters?
That is, indeed, what he plans to do from this point on. The newest Patreon build has a new area with two more enemies. If you watch his videos, it's the mansion owned by . You fight a couple of her maids and all of them will be using breast attacks, which is funny and neat. Also included is a little "hidden passage" to what looks like a witch hideout. So you may get to fight the witch he featured in one of his He just recovered from being sick so he said that he'd just put out this small update, but it's actually a pretty normal-sized one, arguably bigger since it features a new area and two fights. Next, he plans to release the English translation option.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

played the demo = second battle (the pink hair girl) makes the game crash lots of times...

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

played the demo = second battle (the pink hair girl) makes the game crash lots of times...
I've never had that issue but the game probably puts a toll on the cpu

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It actually crashed for me once too (and even forced my virtual machine to crash :eek:). It seems to require you to reserve a certain amount of memory at the very start of the battle, and if it fails to obtain it, it crashes and/or forces other applications to close.

The newest Patreon build has a new area with two more enemies. If you watch his videos, it's the mansion owned by . You fight a couple of her maids and all of them will be using breast attacks, which is funny and neat. Also included is a little "hidden passage" to what looks like a witch hideout. So you may get to fight the witch he featured in one of his He just recovered from being sick so he said that he'd just put out this small update, but it's actually a pretty normal-sized one, arguably bigger since it features a new area and two fights.
Awesome. I didn't expect Boko to broaden the scope and move to other areas so quickly, but now that you mention it, オーフェミア (Ophemia?) and the maids wouldn't fit in the castle. I suppose he's just following his inspiration. In any case, I love his maid characters...

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second battle does seem to crash the game a bit. Or set it up to crash the game. I think (speculation entirely, mind you) it has to do with the fight being different if you win. beating her changes a lot of things, since the next time you fight her, she casts a defense boosting spell EVERY TURN. dialogue with some of the other people changes too. I think this change or switch tweaks the wrong thing, and causes errors.

I've poked him with this on a patreon comment, but he hasn't replied. maybe he'll look into it. in the meantime, if you want to fight her/see her moves...do it on a new game, and quit after the fight to avoid possible problems.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just an update. He's made an account as well since Patreon is a bit troublesome to use for non-US fans.

He will release updates on both platforms, so if you're already a Patron, you can continue staying there. It's just to make it easier for his Japanese fans to support him.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 0.5.0 is up on Patreon.
  • Two new maid enemies added to the mansion. (So 4 total fights in the mansion so far)
  • "Serious Mode" is added to the two new characters (I assume it's a higher difficulty mode after defeating them once like the little sister knight)
  • Blue haired maid got her debuff nerfed to be easier to deal with
  • Dungeon Keeper in the castle has her "Plead" request option added

This SHOULD mean that version 0.4.0 is will be available to play for free on when he updates that. He literally just uploaded the new versions now so it might be a bit before he updates the old ones.
Version 0.4.0 includes the mansion where you can fight two maid enemies

Last edited:

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

version 0.4.0 is out for public

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure he's taking a break from the game and working on a video this week.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 0.7.0 is up on Patreon and version 0.5.0 is now available to the public on the website.

0.5.0 features more fights in the mansion, while 0.7.0 introduces the witch that was featured in a previous video.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Version 0.6.2 just got a public release on his website, the biggest part of the update seems to be the implementation of the last two mansion fights, both of which have a serious mode.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im wondering, after playing it, is there any H in it or just girls that punch/kick/slap your butt?

Reputation score

im wondering, after playing it, is there any H in it or just girls that punch/kick/slap your butt?
Pretty much just the latter. Most enemies have some sort of pleasure attack (rubbing their tits against the hero, stepping on the hero's crotch, etc.), but so far there isn't really much here. Main draws are the great MMD animations and the limited english text.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i'm playing the public version (the last one), but i can't find those maids... where they are? o_O

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When starting you can go to two location, the second is the mansion with 5 maids and the mistress.