What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I would just keep doing highest event stage for the life crystals and the occasional ampys. Also, I am probably the minority here but I have never bothered with the regular story mission stages due to the ridiculous RNG factor. The 80 stamina event stage is just better in every way with 5-6 life crystals plus gold plus ampys. Only thing story mission is better at would be more xp.

As far as power goes, every event is doable once there is lvl 70 girls in all squads. It would take new players 1-2 months to get there, but it's really easy and they constantly revive old events.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

540k power for the easiest whale mission?

well that's not newbie friendly at all :(
Well, what else did you expect from Whale missions? They even named it in such way to indicate that minnows are not welcome :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's that whale ship? You want 1.1m power? Too bad I only got 825k.

:p

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You'll probably get some high-level, but un-evolved 2-star girls from your giant reward bomb.
Too bad I have all my 2* flower knights affection maxed, and sure as heck ain't spending 100% worth of gifts again per each just to have them ~20 levels higher.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was in the weird position of having half of my low level 2-star girls lvl 1, and the other half fully maxed. But also I have like 500 of each affection gift. Some of that cake is probably a little stale and dusty at this point.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently my favorite part of the update is the little upgrades various 'old' Knights have gotten.

All four Tulip sisters had their appearance touched up along with new idle and joy animations, Bipinna Cosmos has at least four idle animations now with a few of them focusing on her being lost in scandalous thoughts, Violet has a new idle animation and a second joy animation that includes a Viola hand puppet, Cyani Cornflower and Di Yu look more like their character art now, Toad Lily's attack animation got touched up a bit, Lily Rubellum has a second idle animation, and Mei Plumblossom has a third idle animation now along with a second joy animation.

There are quite a few Knights that I've forgotten.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

whale ship is easy with a color appropriate whale ship. I don't see a whole lot of benefit from it though, you get 2 lv20 manyus for 80 stam. that's... pretty bad. I thought people were saying they made it much easier to level with blooms coming out.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whale ship is easy with a color appropriate whale ship. I don't see a whole lot of benefit from it though, you get 2 lv20 manyus for 80 stam. that's... pretty bad. I thought people were saying they made it much easier to level with blooms coming out.
They probably meant the item in the shop no?

33% increase in slice is pretty huge is it not?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont know about much easier but the double exp chance is pretty nice.

never seems to want to trigger when im using lvl 100 manyus tho

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least now the collection shows all the flower girls, even those you don't have.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blah I'm a moron. I either accidentally sold Rhododendron or somehow didn't receive her - game is a bit weird since update. So now I dunno if I want to bother with the event, but outright ignoring it feels wrong

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blah I'm a moron. I either accidentally sold Rhododendron or somehow didn't receive her - game is a bit weird since update. So now I dunno if I want to bother with the event, but outright ignoring it feels wrong
She will get a reissue eventually. You can collect the blooms for her now if you have space to keep them. If you have sold/combined her I don't think you can get her back. Make sure you don't have any filters on, I thought I was missing a unit before but I had the locked filter on and she wasn't locked yet.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i find that difficult to believe.

you are likely misreading the event gacha panel.

when it says 1/1 that means you can still pull it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my resolve to wait was broken spent 200 gems got 2 rainbows dogwood and daisy 12 golds 5 dupes not bad 100% worth

got more gems from sex so 3 more golds 1 dupe 1 new and 1 new with the last character quest so more worth

Last edited:
Reputation score

twice today after doing a gathering my stamina dropped by more than 100 stamina. did this happen to anyone else?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, it's the bloated stamina bug we had last year (probably)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah mine did it as well. Hope they fix it tomorrow or we will need to wait until Monday.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think it's a display problem. I logged in with full stamina when I knew there was no way I could have full stamina and gathering dropped it back down.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

60 bucks for a rainbow................

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ugh im gonna cave and buy it to get black baccara i bet.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a reminder, the second half of Holly's reissue includes the same four pieces of jewelry that the original event had. I started buying blooms with what I'd collected from running the stages before I noticed that the jewelry had been added.

Guess I'll delay running the current event for another day until I've gotten all four pieces of Christmas jewelry (again).