What's new

Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

He posted on his patreon that someone uploaded his game to a sharing-site.
Maybe its the real thing;)

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you progress your classes enough and continue your romance with dragonsong at night Liliana (who has been hypnotized to think things like sleeping in the boys dorms or sex during class is normal) expresses concern to her advisor that Dragonsong is acting strange by questioning the school rules. The advisor then arranges for dragonsong to catch him Doing Lilliana, During the confrontation Dragonsong will have his memory erased and the shock allows Lillana to get in touch with Selacya. Once this happens you can meet the advisor in his office early evenings and Screw him silly so that he's too tired to gather up your sex power.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found v1.95 on sukebei

i really surprized by that, since i was expecting only the jp version come out

though i dunno if its the real thing or not
And all 3 topics in Nyaa are red (dunno why, prob virus or fake), so im not gonna risk heh.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's been a bit of a shitstorm because of the leaked version. He threatened his patrons, that he'll raise first tier to 10$, and that he'll stop translating the game. Probably a lot of people will go by the end of the month, seeing how he doesn't respect his patrons.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's been a bit of a shitstorm because of the leaked version. He threatened his patrons, that he'll raise first tier to 10$, and that he'll stop translating the game. Probably a lot of people will go by the end of the month, seeing how he doesn't respect his patrons.
He calls that "English"? My translator is more understandable than that shit.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...Uh... Wow, the tantrum is real.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, he did go full shitstorm, however in the comments the patreons tore his ass up about it enough to make him rethink his stance from what I could tell. so chances are he won't go through with it in the end but the damage is done and he has already lost a few patreons already because of the disrespect he showed.

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AANNNNDDDDD now Im really glad I didn't pay a single dollar to his game. He has shown he is nothing but an immature man-child now.

Also I knew the game was Going to get pirated more since he stopped updating the free version. He's not shot himself in the foot once, but twice now with this game.

Soooo *Hoist the skull and crossbones* Not gonna hide it, anyone want to share a recent build with as many of the outfits they can? Cus screw giving a man-child like him ANY money.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... how do i remove the censorship in the latest version(v1.97)......

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, all drama aside, I have a question regarding game itself. Been a while since I actually played the game, and so I have a few questions.
First of all, how do I start the hypnosis college questline (I assume it's the magic school on the map?). Inkeeper in the city said something about Dragonsong, but that bit is untranslated, so I have no idea what he said.. I assumed it's related to this questline?
Secondly, there's a village to the north of the map (Island village or something like that?). Is there anything to do there? I can't seem to do anything with the crystal in front of the locked gate there (talked to the girl in centre of the village as well as some older guy in one of few houses you can enter).
Also, in anvil port there are some hooded characters speaking of artifacts, one grabs Lilina and chains her to the wall. I removed the heart status and managed to escape, then when talked to him again, he chained her one more time, adding toys like vibrator, but there was no lust removal potion around this time, and after some days he just placed me at the slave ship... Is there anything more to this event, or is it just alternative way of getting to slave island?
Cheers

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, all drama aside, I have a question regarding game itself. Been a while since I actually played the game, and so I have a few questions.
First of all, how do I start the hypnosis college questline (I assume it's the magic school on the map?). Inkeeper in the city said something about Dragonsong, but that bit is untranslated, so I have no idea what he said.. I assumed it's related to this questline?
Secondly, there's a village to the north of the map (Island village or something like that?). Is there anything to do there? I can't seem to do anything with the crystal in front of the locked gate there (talked to the girl in centre of the village as well as some older guy in one of few houses you can enter).
Also, in anvil port there are some hooded characters speaking of artifacts, one grabs Lilina and chains her to the wall. I removed the heart status and managed to escape, then when talked to him again, he chained her one more time, adding toys like vibrator, but there was no lust removal potion around this time, and after some days he just placed me at the slave ship... Is there anything more to this event, or is it just alternative way of getting to slave island?
Cheers
For the magic college quest, after exposing Beryl to Loki and Dragonsong and getting her sent away you will be able to start a dating event with Dragonsong once it that reaches a certain point, 3 dates and sex, he will present the character with with an item with that you should be able to get inside the college.

As for the other two items, not sure myself never really looked into those areas much, more interested in trying to get college ending B but it is a lot harder than it looks to acquire though after a lot of tinkering about I have at least found my way to the boss fight. Don't suppose anyone here has a save before magic college ending B by any chance?

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for this? It seems I am stuck in the prison atm...

elyas

Reputation score

Hey, I'm also stuck in the prison with 70 days left or so, does anyone know how I get the key so I can get my equipment back. I've gotten the new title and everything but i can't get into the room where the key is.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, I'm also stuck in the prison with 70 days left or so, does anyone know how I get the key so I can get my equipment back. I've gotten the new title and everything but i can't get into the room where the key is.
the various keys are in the warden's room, sometimes after your training he can search 4 spots in his room before he wakes up. I've found the wire to open your cell door, and then 4 different keys. Wooden copper iron and steel. I think you need the steel or iron key to open the last room heading to the mine that has your equipment in it. you'll need that plus the airbag from robert in the next cell. you get that by letting the supply officer use you to get tobacco for him.

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have yet to get a chance to do anything after the training, weird

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hacked a savegame for acadamey bad end B. SO worth it.

Instructions. Climb stairs, talk to Ross and win the ensuing fights.

Attachments

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me. What version is this save for?

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's the current version, first create your own save in slot 15 then write that one over it, MV made it a lot more annoying to share saves.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's the current version, first create your own save in slot 15 then write that one over it, MV made it a lot more annoying to share saves.
Ah thanks. It worked now. Never knew that was a thing

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hacked a savegame for acadamey bad end B. SO worth it.

Instructions. Climb stairs, talk to Ross and win the ensuing fights.
Thank you, sadly it seems I was already on a B route and when I was trying for the good ending, wound up in B when I used an older file but edited the save to win the fight. Even more sadly, my hopes for a total submission to Beryl ending got thrown out a window when that prat Ross took over all that effort to try and get the ending I was hoping would be what I wanted and it turns out to be the worst kind for me.

If you have one for the good ending college I would be very appreciative if it could be uploaded also.