What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BAROQUPID] Copy Quest / コピークエスト RE194989 RJ194989

Zyrusticae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ194989] コピークエスト

Can't find Velvet's leg piece. Says it's somewhere in Melton Volcano but I searched bloody everywhere and even copied the lady's pantsu but no leggings to be found. It's driving me bonkers because it's the only one I can't seem to find.

Wonder if the hint is wrong or something... hrrr....

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't find Velvet's leg piece. Says it's somewhere in Melton Volcano but I searched bloody everywhere and even copied the lady's pantsu but no leggings to be found. It's driving me bonkers because it's the only one I can't seem to find.

Wonder if the hint is wrong or something... hrrr....
bug!

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to find out what was added in the recent updates/patches. Is it just extra CG or is it additional standing pictures and mechanics?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to find out what was added in the recent updates/patches. Is it just extra CG or is it additional standing pictures and mechanics?
According to the patch notes there are added clothes (and associated wetting scenes) and other equipment/items, four extra floors for the challenge dungeon, an extra hidden boss, some added misc. functions (including a soundtest) and QoL improvements (improved/fixed in-game hints on what to copy, medal refunds, being able to review wetting scenes, etc. ) and some game balance tweaks, in addition to the usual bugfixes and extra H-scenes (looks like there are five extra here) as expected from a Baroqupid game.

Can't verify for myself, not having the latest version (ver 1.41) and all, but that's what scanning the patch notes tells me.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't seem to unlock half the H scenes in towns... I'm sure my exposure level is high enough, and I don't think I can get the rumour level any higher either. What am I doing wrong?

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to unlock half the H scenes in towns... I'm sure my exposure level is high enough, and I don't think I can get the rumour level any higher either. What am I doing wrong?
Which version were you playing?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe I'm retarded, but i cannot figure out what to do with the panties after they get all nasty.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe I'm retarded, but i cannot figure out what to do with the panties after they get all nasty.
Well, you can replace them for clean ones... If you summon the fairy, he'll exchange dirty panties for white... energy? Gems? I forget the terminology. Anyway, you can then spend that to buy things from the fairy, or to level up the girl's charm stat. You get the most return by getting the panties up to 10 dirtiness before exchanging them.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, you can replace them for clean ones... If you summon the fairy, he'll exchange dirty panties for white... energy? Gems? I forget the terminology. Anyway, you can then spend that to buy things from the fairy, or to level up the girl's charm stat. You get the most return by getting the panties up to 10 dirtiness before exchanging them.
And what does the charm stat do? Sorry to be a pain.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And what does the charm stat do? Sorry to be a pain.
Mostly buffs your to hit, to dodge and to crit stats. If you put enough into it you'll dodge a lot of enemy attacks and often crit them in return.