What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストキャッスル・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Castle Gunsweeper (RE202419, RJ202419)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [T-ENTA-P] Castle-Gun Sweeper(Title to be changed)

well finished it.. was a pain in the ass snce need to search in every shelf possible i was able to find whats possible a book recipe for silver bullet and made it and use it against wolf. died finally could activate all pillars fight franken boss on last pillar. then go to dracula in the basement end.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She is 24 years old indicated in the game. also in the dlsite intro video.

mcbranz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep and no "Loli" in game description, so idk why everyone affraid to share this game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm quite confused here. already put 3 balls on pillars but everytime i put on the other 2 to complete pentagram it breaks.. i presume i still need to kill some bosses. but werewolf at top dont receive dmg aside with salts wish only have 3 ad cant find more. also i got a silver spoor wish i dont know how to use or where. so far i cant find any door i havet opened yet any help ?
es give 5 pillars !
You have to do it in the right sequence then go not se broken.
Clever is also here to save and reload ifs wrong.
Because otherwise you lose all you have found.
New drops from big bosse now or you can find them in all truhen accidents.

Only no idea how to get to the vampire boss XD
Edit found!^^

In this version give no Game +
Boss dead and nothing. XD

Last edited:

diiond

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo... if it is not loli, then I will post a link)
mega.nz/#!gF9EwRpC!gjDS3oNFFtJjyQIlMc8zSqJsyHQ2ml5dPQhMy_aSUlU

Last edited:

sgtmike

Reputation score

i know its still early but anyone got a full save i seem to be stuck.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh. Stuck after getting the map in the basement. Unsure of how to proceed.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So can anyone share teh game?
the only reason why I havnt posted a public link is cause every time I have, mega has closed it down within a week to maybe a month and enough of those causes you to get banned. happened with my last account so no more public posting, but PM is always an option.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game
I thought it would be small because it's cheaper than Shinobi buster, but its way longer. I am glad I was wrong.
Actually, i think its one of the longest games of the cycle, i am guessing. Not really sure.
But everything is animated, the monsters, battle animations, even part of the scenery. (stuff moves to scare the girl)
Its pretty fun, i really enjoyed it. But unfortunately the hentai didn't click for me, because of the girl's body ^^;
And in all the scenes she is fainted, only the final boss rapes her when she is awake.
The most fun about the game for me is the creation system. Past games had it, but this one has you learning recipes from books you find looking on shelves on the game. Its even important to kill a boss later on (the werewolf ghost)
The gatcha system is pretty fun too, collecting figures and cards with coins you drop or find on the castle. Having all them unlocks different panties. While killing a certain number of ghosts unlocks the bras.
This one is a 9/10 for me :)

I am missing only one scene next to the toilet and pissing herself ones, does anyone knows which one is that? I got all the others.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game
I thought it would be small because it's cheaper than Shinobi buster, but its way longer. I am glad I was wrong.
Actually, i think its one of the longest games of the cycle, i am guessing. Not really sure.
But everything is animated, the monsters, battle animations, even part of the scenery. (stuff moves to scare the girl)
Its pretty fun, i really enjoyed it. But unfortunately the hentai didn't click for me, because of the girl's body ^^;
And in all the scenes she is fainted, only the final boss rapes her when she is awake.
The most fun about the game for me is the creation system. Past games had it, but this one has you learning recipes from books you find looking on shelves on the game. Its even important to kill a boss later on (the werewolf ghost)
The gatcha system is pretty fun too, collecting figures and cards with coins you drop or find on the castle. Having all them unlocks different panties. While killing a certain number of ghosts unlocks the bras.
This one is a 9/10 for me
But unfortunately the new game + ^^ is missing
As with all his divide.
Where there were still par extras.
I thought that was a pity.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I know I can change the Menu to English, but is there English dialog etc. as well?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As with all his divide.
yeah, there should be NG+ ... (considering it's [T-ENTA-P])
maybe they will add it in update ? :confused:
But everything is animated, the monsters, battle animations, even part of the scenery. (stuff moves to scare the girl)[/B]
for me, this game still feel somewhat short ...
but at least not as short as I predict before ...
and yeah, you are right, this is quite good considering they use MV for 1st time ...

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am missing only one scene next to the toilet and pissing herself ones, does anyone knows which one is that? I got all the others.
I believe that one is getting defeated while having the "need to pee" debuff -
it'll trigger a brief scene where she pees herself after getting screwed by the ghosts.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck after finding the map too, what do you do with the pillar, that seems to be what it's pointing me to.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Stuck after finding the map too, what do you do with the pillar, that seems to be what it's pointing me to.
You need to collect some red orbs and place them on top of the pillars. I am still trying to find more than 2 orbs.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As with all his divide.
That's is unfortunate, but I am ok with it, I had a pretty good game time. Checking my save here, it took 6h and 45m to finish the game, exploring everything by myself and using my phone translator. Getting the 1000 ghost's killed achievement and all gatcha items from both machines. That's a lot of content added with the animations.

So I know I can change the Menu to English, but is there English dialog etc. as well?
Only game menu, you can do that with the japanese version. And english version is set to english by default, but you can change to japanese too.

yeah, there should be NG+ ... (considering it's [T-ENTA-P])
maybe they will add it in update ? :confused:

for me, this game still feel somewhat short ...
but at least not as short as I predict before ...
and yeah, you are right, this is quite good considering they use MV for 1st time ...
I dont think they will add it later on, maybe thats messing too much with the game. I dont know. I think they will only add more animations as they always do. But if they do add it, it will be a welcome addition.

About the game lenght, its just like i quoted Sangoku, this game had lots of stuff to do, so I felt it was pretty good. Even though I enjoyed Shinobi buster, I finished it pretty fast after I discovered how to beat that invincible boss. Because after that you just enter the castle and its one boss after the other on each floor. And the extra content is just some extra pieces to the black shinobi armor like the helmet and another one I don't remember now.

I believe that one is getting defeated while having the "need to pee" debuff -
it'll trigger a brief scene where she pees herself after getting screwed by the ghosts.
Thank you, thats what I was missing! I will have a full save attached in this post for anyone who wants all the animations!

If you just found the map, that's just the start of the game. That's the main objective to finish it. Yuki will mark all 5 pillars each time you find them, on the map. Right now you don't need to do anything with them. Keep exploring the castle, floor by floor and always killing all ghosts on them and checking each chest, box and stuff in the background. You can find recipes and sometimes orbs you will use to seal the pillars. These orbs can be dropped from some ghosts too, thats why you have to kill them all. They do respawn when you change too many floors though. But items from chests and other places respawn too. After you have all 5 orbs you can fight the final boss, but there is a right order to put them in each pillar, just save and place them until you have all them on the correct order.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But 1 error I found in the game.
In the fight, pull out.
And then again what can attract to the crash lead.

Allso wer im Kampf sich aus zieht.
Und dann wieder was an zieht kann es zum absturtz kommen.
(ist aber nicht immer)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hoping for a translation of this game would be a bit rough eh

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Secret update on the blog : seems like some kinda help page.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I don't think this game got that much attention like the other ghost games is because of the main character. The Girl kind of looks like a boy and alot of people prefer a more attractive girl like the blonde hair girl back in the first few games. While I like sexy mature girls I can also enjoy a less development like girl if it's done in either a hot or cute way.